main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Master Ni-Tao Saun rolled away from the turbolaser blasts. He stood and jumped ontop of the crusier. He then dug his lightsaber into the engine compartment of the craft.

2. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Master Ni-Tao Saun rolled away from the turbolaser blasts. He stood and jumped ontop of the crusier. He then dug his lightsaber into the engine compartment of the craft.

Jerill watched as Ni-Tao jumped on the ship and sliced the engine. He reached out a hand and Force pulled Ni-Tao off the ship, but the damage had been done. The cruiser's engine began to fail.

Without wasting any time, Jerill contacted the pilot.

"Lower the ramp, NOW!" he called on the comlink.

As the ramp was lowered just a crack, Jerill jumped up and grabbed the ramp. As the ramp opened more, Jerill climbed on board.

"Sir, the engine's giving out!" the pilot called back to Jerill.

"Just get us to the speeder!" Jerill barked back. Jerill focused in the Force, and was able to keep the ship level.

The ship struggled to stay up, but the pilot did as he was ordered and headed for the speeder.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Oh no you don't!" Ni-Tao said as he stood back up. He jumped onto a nearby roof and ran along it following the cruiser as it tried to get away. Just as he was about to run out of roof he Force Jumped onto the roof of the cruiser.

"Leaving so soon, Jerill?" Ni-Tao exclaimed in disappointment. To emphasize his disappointment he plunged his lightsaber into the roof and cut a hole. Then jumped inside.

4. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002

Anakin nodded, ignighting his lightsabers blade. "I will do what I can to make sure the queen escapes to safty. if they know our paths then perhaps we should make our own. Do you ahve a ship or some safe place to hide her till this is over?"

5. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: I was picturing them off the road in the woods somewhere. Could be near the road, but not on it.

Spinning his saber in his hand once with a hum and flash of red, Kels lunged in for a quick strike and recoiled like a snake.

Whats wrong wookie? Injured?

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    When Ni-Tao sliced the hole, Jerill lost his concentration on keeping the ship up. No sooner did Ni-Tao jump in then the ship abruptly lost altitude.

Jerill ignited one lightsaber and braced himself against the the listing ship. It fell from the sky in a barely controlled crash on the top of the cliff where the ambushers had fired down upon the Jedi earlier.

OOC:I will try to address the other posts in a bit.

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: DJ's turn. :)

IC: Captain Slader thought, while the guards outside continued to pound at the door.

"There is a place I can think of. We will need to get to your private ship, Your Majesty." he said.

"No, Captain." Scathia said. "I do not want his position known, and it will be if we go there."

"Your Majesty, there is no time to discuss this. You are going."

"What about Prince Imalka! I will NOT leave my son to whatever is going on here!"

"I will find him when you are safe."

The door was about to break.

"Your Majesty, we must go, NOW!"

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Rasha barely blocked the lunge. Lightning flashed, and she lept into the high branches of a nearby tree. using her climbing claws, she quickly got higher up.

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Die Another Day was so awesome...That last scene just reminded me of one of the fight scenes. Heh.

Ni-Tao braced himself as the ship plunged then lunged forward with the intent to impale Jerill.

10. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    "Do you have any idea where the prince may be?" He asked as he eyed the door, holding his saber ready for the moment it would break in. "If possible we might attempt to retrive him on the way to the ship. But we must act quickly."

11. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    With a loud hearty laughter, Kels slashed the tree in half with his lightsaber, as it began to fall. Come out, come out, wherever you are. Come now wookie... did the Jedi negelect to teach you courage?

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    the woods

Rasharooko quickly felt the tree falling, and she quickly lept to another tree, then another, and another. She breathed deeply, readying herself, then she jumped down on top of Kels, silver blade slashing out toward his body.

the cliff

At the last moment, Jerill dropped and rolled, avoiding Ni-Tao's blade. Deciding the ship was too small to fight in, Jerill lept out the hole Ni-Tao had cut in the top of the ship and jumped off the ship, finding a good place to ambush the Jedi.

the Palace

"Do you have any idea where the prince may be? If possible we might attempt to retrive him on the way to the ship. But we must act quickly." Anakin pointed out.

"The last I knew," Vance began, "Imalka should be in swordplay lessons with Jerill."

"Wherever he is, we need to get going. Come on." Slader told everyone.

He opened the servant passage and went in.

"I know this isn't exactly the safest way, but it's safer then going out the door." Slader told them. "I'll go first, Vance, Shaela, you go on either side of Her Majesty. Anakin, you cover our rear."

the sparring room
    Marna felt the danger that seemed to be everywhere. Rasha was in danger. Ni-Tao was confronting Jerill, she was sure. Anakin could use a more experienced Jedi with him to help protect the Queen. There was too many places Marna was needed. But she could not go to any of them. Not yet.

As the pain was pushed down, Marna risked getting up off the floor. She stood, balanced on her good left leg. She saw some quarterstaffs leaning against the wall, and she levitated one over to her. Using the Quarterstaff as a crutch, Marna made her way over to a medkit hanging on the wall. She had to hurry now. Too many beings needed her.

the hallway
    Avin looked around the corner and saw the guards trying to break down the door. About half of the men left, and Avin opened a secure channel to Slader.

"Captain, I'm outside a room several guards are trying to break into. About half of them have left, but the rest are still at it. Do we want any prisoners?"

"No. These men are traitors. Shoot to kill. We're going to Her Majesty's Flagship. Secure the hangar." the order was.

Avin motioned for some of his men to go after the guards that had split off from the group, and others to secure the hangar for the Queen. Imalka went with the Hangar group. Avin waited for a few moments, then gave the order.

"Fire!"

13. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin nodded and turned to face the door, giving his saber a slow twirl he stood ready in case the door was to give in before they were out of the room, his sences directed totally towards the enemys outside, everything else gently pushed aside.

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm sorry, guys. I probably won't be able to post anything meaningful until next week. I know I can't do anything meaningful tonight. I had a tooth pulled, and between the numbness going away and the pain pill kicking in, I can hardly think with this buzz.

I'm sure you all understand. But here is a little to go on...

IC: As Jerill waited for Ni-Tao to come after him, lightning clashed and it began to rain. He pulled a hold-out blaster and waited.

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm feeling better today, but still probably won't do much of anything until after the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

IC:Captain Slader led the group into the passageway, wanting to get to the hangar as swiftly as possible. When they were all in the passage, Shaela closed the door. Carefully and quietly, they began to head to the hangar.

the hallway

Just as the door gave way, the loyal guards began to fire on the traitors. Some of the traitors turned and returned fire, hitting some of the more exposed loyals, while others headed to the servant passage doorway in the room to get the group they knew had gone through.

16. MaximilianVeers

MaximilianVeers Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Ni-Tao climbed out of the shipwrecked crusier and stood ontop of the vessel. The Force flowed through him and spoke of danger nearby but did not specify what that danger was.

He knew it had something to do with Jerill.

Ni-Tao kept his guard up while he climbed down the ship.

17. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002

Anakin waited inside the passage way for the first of the tratorous guard to reach it, then shoved his lightasber out at the gut of the first guard, quickly assessing the number arriving and trying to delay them all to get the queen and others a head start.

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
  19. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    OOC:Thanks miTT, and your doing great in the rebellion thread considering the lack of imperials involved.

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    No prob.

Sigh Lazy Imperials...no wonder why we lost the war! [face_laugh]

21. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC:I can reply a little tonight. The classroom I'm in isn't connected to the network, so I may not be able to do much on Mondays. I'll post more tomorrow. Lot's more.

IC: Jerill took careful aim and fired at Ni-Tao as he climbed off the ship.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao felt the tingle in the Force and spun around to block the energy bolt that sped toward him. He was not fast enough this one time and fell from the side of the ship onto his side.

His lightsaber deactivated in his hand as he lay on the ground in the drizzling rain.

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    the passageway
    Slader heaard the traitors coming into the passageway behind them.

"Faster!" he called out to the others. "We have to get out of here!"

He and Shaela went ahead with the queen while Vance stayed with Anakin, covering the escape.

on the cliff

Jerill approached the downed Jedi, red blade sizzling in the rain.

"Not as good as you thought, are you, Jedi." Jerill taunted. "You followed my trail of crumbs quite well. You nearly arrested the wrong man, as I had planned. The Queen is in danger, and will not survive long. The Wookie Jedi will not live, nor will the boy. The first team of Jedi was dealt with, and now, it's your turn."

Jerill raised his lightsaber to kill Ni-Tao once and for all.

the sparring room
    Marna felt much better now that she'd taken care of her wound. She felt in the Force where she was needed, and immediately felt the danger Ni-Tao was in. She decided it best to head there. Using the quarterstaff as a crutch, she went to find Ni-Tao.

OOC: giving you a chance to do something.

24. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin moved back slowly, his saber moving in quick and presice strikes, taking the hand off a man pusshing foward, trying to break through, a couple more shots rang out but in the tight corridor, most put their weapons away afraid of hitting the wrong person.

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao's lightsaber suddenly ignited and in a Force aided blurr, the purple blade sliced horizontally for Jerill's knees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.