main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Ni-Tao's action was fast. Too fast. Before Jerill realised what happened, he was lying on the ground, his legs literally cut out from under him.

Jerill knew now he should not have left himself defenceless like that. How many times had he taught Imalka about the same thing?

He put his head back against the ground, rain pounding down on his face, feeling humiliated. Feeling hatred toward himself and the Jedi he nearly killed.

"Go ahead, Jedi. Kill me. That's what you want, isn't it? To kill the murderer and traitor? Finish it."

the passageway
    Slader ganced back momentarily, seeing how good this boy was. He peered around a corner only to be forced back with blaster fire.

"Stang!" he cursed, pressing the Queen against the wall where she would be relatively safe. They were surrounded. The hangar was close, but too far under these circumstances.

He fired a couple of shots to discourage anyone from getting close and pulled out his comlink.

"Avin, we could use some help here."

elsewhere
    Avin's group of loyals had disabled or killed all the disloyals at the door and were begining to enter the passage when Slader called.

"Sir, where are you?" Avin asked.

"Nearly to the hangar, but we're cut off."

"I sent some men that way, they should be getting to you soon. We just got through to the room you were blockaded in."

"Make it quick. I'm running out of shots."

"Yes, Sir."

the Hangar
    Imalka and the guards he was with had no problem with the hangar. Nobody was there.

"Mother?" he called out, hoping she was there already, safe.

But, the loyal guards searched the hangar and found nobody.

2. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    Kels parried the wookies attack, however the Force of it slid him back in the soft earth about 3 inches. With a flip over her he began his own flurry of attacks, extremely fast... all of them aimed at taking her saber arm off.

You disappoint me Jedi...

OOC: Sorry... been very sick. Didnt mean to be away so long.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    "As much as I would love too, Jerill, but it is not the Jedi way." Ni-Tao replied and unignited his lightsaber. He picked up Jerill's weapons. "You will be taken into custody and given a fair trial."

The Jedi Master reignited his lightsaber and sliced Jerill's weapons in half, making them useless to anyone. Ni-Tao pulled out his comlink and spoke into it, his lightsaber blade pointing at Jerill's throat.

"Master Veign, Saun here." He said. "Jerill has had his legs cut out from under him in defeat, literally." He smirked but then grew serious. "I want to help Anakin and the others to save the Queen, but I do not dare leave Jerill alone for one second. He may not be able to walk, but he can still be a threat."

Ni-Tao gave Jerill a warning glance to not try anything. He kept his lightsaber blade where it was.

"If you can find some guards still loyal to the Queen, I'd appreciate it." Ni-Tao replied. "How's your leg?"

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna was nearly to the palace stables when Ni-Tao contacted her.

"Good work. I am on my way to you right now. I'll contact Captain Slader to get some loyal guards over to help with Jerill. My leg is...intact. Just a flesh wound. I have to use a staff to help support the weight. I'm getting a bordok so I can get around faster."

the woods
    Rasha was off balance from her attack when Kels began his own again. She found herself stumbling backwards with each attempt Kels made to disarm her.

Finally, Rasha could not keep up with the attacks. She sensed that she was getting close to a cliff, and over the thrum of the lightsabers and clash of lightning, she heard the roar of a river. Deciding to take her chances elsewhere, she blocked one last attack and jumped into the flooded river.

the passage
    Slader put his last power pack into his blaster and kept up the defence, wondering where the others were.

"Captain, we have captured Jerill Durrango. We need loyal guards to take him into custody. Can you spare any?"

In responce, he turned it over to Avin.

"Did you get that, Avin?"

"Yes, sir. I'll get some to your position. Where is he?"

"Master Saun has him on the cliff over the Grotto entrance."

"I'll get some right there."

"Avin, is there going to be any help for us?"

"Sorry, sir. We're coming."

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Team two of the loyal guards found the group of disloyals who had cut off Queen Scathia and her group. They began to give the disloyals something else to do besides firing at the Queen's group.

6. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Watching the Wookie vanish in the river below, Kels sneered. A second more and she'd have been maimed... and subsequently killed. Kels turned and moved towards his swoop.

Once aboard, Kels monitored the guard communications and movements. The loyalists were on to them... so they were cautious. Kels however was able to through use of the Force and careful consideration approximate the location of Jerill.

He made for that location with great haste.

The Jedi may win the day... but I will ensure it wont be easy.

7. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002

Seeing the guards had things well under control Anakin carefully moved to catch up to the others. "Where are we?" he asked, his saber still lit and held to the side, providing a bluish hue to the nearby passage.

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Where are we?" young Anakin asked.

"Still in trouble, unless we can get out of this passage." Vance told him, referring to the battles going on on both sides of the group. "I heard that those light weapons can cut things. You can get us out, if it is true."

Luckily, the disloyal guards were too occupied at the moment to finish their duty to kill the group.

the river...for those interested in the fate of Rasharooko :)

Rasha had hoped that she could grab onto something before hitting the water. That was not the case. When she plunged into the water, the cold of it left her breathless and disoriented. She struggled against the current that tried to drag her down, and finally, she got her head above the water.
    Gasping for breath, she looked around to try and find the shore, any shore. But her muscles were aching from the battle, the rain, and were now getting stiff from the cold. Her wet fur threatened to drag her down, but she fought it. She began to swim across the river, trying to get out of the strong current.

After many minutes of struggling toward shore, she saw a tree branch near by. She used the Force to nudge it a bit closer to her. She grabbed the branch and rested, holding onto it a moment, then started to pull herself toward the shore.

OOC: class is starting. More later.

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    top of the cliff
    Jerill lay in pain, a lightsaber at his throat, threatening to kill him if he made any movement. He didn't pay attention to the saber, he didn't feel he could move.
    Had he been a different man, he would have thrown himself into the tip of the saber, get his life over with. But he was not that type of man.
    Instead, he closed his eyes and focused inside himself, turning his consciousness over to the Force.

Marna rode on a very nervous bordok to the top of the cliff where Ni-Tao held Jerill. Ten loyal guards followed with a floating table to move Jerill. When they got there, she saw Ni-Tao standing over Jerill,who wasn't moving. Hardly seemed to be alive, but she knew Ni-Tao wouldn't guard a dead man like that.

"Good job, Master Saun." she said from atop her mount. "We will take over from here."

the ship
    The pilot sat up carefully. He didn't know how long he had been out, but he knew he had to help Jerill. When he saw Jerill on the ground surrounded by guards and two Jedi, he changed his mind. He slipped out the ship and took off away from the group, keeping the ship between them as long as possible.

10. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin looked around then chose a part of the wall. He looked at it carefully then started pushing his saber straight through, the wall dissolving as his saber cut through almost effortlessly. Then he pulled it back out and peeked through the hole he made to see what laied on the other side, hoping it was a way out.

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "What are you doing?" Scathia asked, upset that he was cutting a hole in her Palace.

"Getting us out of here." Slader told her.

The hole led right into the hallway. Slader looked out and noticed that the hallway was clear.

"Good job, Anakin." Vance told him with a light pat on the back.

They slipped out into the hallway, and Slader looked around, getting his bearings.

"This way." he said, leading the group toward the hangar.

Though there was the sound of blasters nearby, the group made it to the hangar without farther incident. When they got to the hangar, the guards came to attention, and Imalka rushed to them.

"As you were, men." Slader told them. The guards continued to make sure there was no danger to the Queen.

"Mother!" he called out.

In a rare show of affection, the royals embraced.

"I'm so glad you are safe, Mother." Imalka pulled away and stood tall. He pulled a datacard out of a pocket. "Captain, this contains a list of all the disloyal guards, everyone that..."

At that moment, a blaster bolt shot out, hitting Imalka in the torso. As he fell, Captain Slader caught him. Shaela dove on top of Queen Scathia, pushing her down to the floor. Another shot rang out, this time, dropping the guard that fired at Imalka. In moments, the threat was over.

OOC: No, Imalka is not dead, yet. [face_devil]

12. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Hehe actually the hole was a small peep hole to peek out, but *shrugs* oh well it could probly be interpreted as carving the whole thing.

IC: Anakin spun, both shots being fired so quick he had no time to react. it shook him up slightly to think someone could fire that quickly, theymust have been waiting. he shivered and his calm collected self started crubmling quickly. Painic pushed past his defences and into him, his breath sped up his heartrate increaseing, he backed up to a wall. he managed to shut his saber off and closed his eyes, taking in several deep breaths trying to calm himself down and get back udner control.

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: oops. I will post something meaningful at break.

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Break time! If you get emotional, get a tissue.

Sorry guys. I forgot for a moment there are no more ladies in this thread. ;)

IC: "Let's get in the ship. It still isn't safe here." Slader told the others as he struggled to keep Imalka up.

As they entered the ship, Shaela noticed Anakin. She walked up to him, deeply concerned.

"Breath, boy. Calm down. Are you okay?"

in the ship
    Slader and Vance helped Imalka and Scathia into the ship. They lay Imalka on a bed. The Crown Prince was not doing good.

"Vance, I need you to leave for a while." Imalka said weakly.

Vance left and Imalka gathered strength to speak.

"I have to tell you something. You won't like hearing it, but I have to tell you. I knew what Jerill was doing. I went along with it. I never wanted to rule. I didn't know he would kill anyone."

Imalka's strength was waning. He looked Scathia in the eyes.

"I love you, Mother, and never wanted any harm. I couldn't oppose him. He was too powerful for me to oppose."

Imalka then turned to Captain Slader.

"I gave you a list of everyone involved with Jerill. He is the man you want. It has names and numbers of the guards. I had to get it to you after he called for our deaths. And now, I am dying."

"Shh. Imalka, rest. You will be okay. You will see." Scathia said, tears rolling down her face.

"No." Imalka was breathing hard, and he found it difficult to stay with them.
    "I love you, Mother." His eyes began to look distant. Then, the Crown Prince spoke again.

"Father?"

With that, his body relaxed, and he was gone.

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: here's a tad more.

IC:
    the cliff
    Marna climbed down from the bordok, who was very frightened in the storm. She placed a hand on its neck and sent some calming energy into it. She still had the quarterstaff and used it to move closer to Jerill. The guards were lifting him on the hovertable and debating if they should put the binders on him.

Marna's gaze left that group and wandered around. She felt her apprentice was safe, but something was still not right on this planet. She opened communications.

"Anakin, this is Master Veign. If you can answer, please do so. I would like a report on the situation where you are."

the ship
    While Scathia mourned for her son, Slader spoke to Vance.

"We need to get her to a safe place, but I have to stay here and get things safe again. There is a place that Scathia knows I want her to go, but she and I are the only two who know the coordinates. I will set the coordinates in the ship's computer, and I trust you to get Scathia there." Slader told him.

"You can count on me." Vance answered.

Slader then got a datapad and opened the file Imalka had given him. When he saw the list, his heart sank. There were so many.

"I must get to work. Tell Her Majesty I will send for her when it is safe again."

With that, Slader left the ship.

16. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin nodded in reply to the question but then shook his head quickly as he squeezed his eyes shut, taking quick fast breaths and feeling as if he was starting to suffocate. He then jumped, dropping his lightsaber as his comm went off. He muttered and fumbled for it before yanking it off his belt. "W-were at the queeens, the queens ship." He took a long deep breath, feeling a little control return. "We're about to leave, leave the palace, should I ask to hold up till you c-come?"

17. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Kels could see from his hidden vantage point that the battle was lost. However, the war would rage on.

Retreating to a hidden installation... Kels boarded a ship where he subsequently left the planet for deep space.

He wasnt sure where he would go next, but he was certain of one thing... his vengeance against the Jedi would come soon... and when it did... they would know only fear and pain.

His ship lurched forward into hyperspace and he was gone.

OOC: Figured since things were wrapping up, Id just have Kels escape. :)

18. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Thanks for being in this RP if that is your last post. You made it more interesting than it would have been. be ready to use kels in Marna's next thread.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: hey, Ulic, perhaps we can do a thread that Kels goes out for vengence. We would have to talk back and forth about it, though. Thanks for the fun.

To the rest of you, this thread won't officially be over until I say so, K?

IC:"No. Stay with them. Make sure the Queen is safe. We've captured Jerill and are taking him into custody right now. I sence you are having some troubles, Anakin. If you are not on the ship yoursself, go there and relax. Let the Force flow through you. I will keep in touch. Veign out."

20. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Sure we can discuss it. Thanks for running the thread and I apologize for not being as active as I had planned. Thanks for the comments as well Jediloren :) Ill be around!

Ulic

21. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    IC:
    As Jerill was being floated away, Marna felt that things were calming down somewhat at the Palace. Time to see to her apprentice.

"Ni-Tao, take charge here. I need to see to Rasharooko. I have to find her."

Marna climbed back onto the bordok and began to ride off, following the Force to find her apprentice.

OOC: I don't know how long Mitt will be away, so I'm doing this so he can do whatever when he returns.

22. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin nodded then put away the commlink, feeling a little calmer and now looking extreamline worn. he picked up his lightsaber and nodded to the lady who had checked on him. "Lets get to the ship we'll get ahold of the tohers when were safe." He climbed up the ramp, slumping into a nearby chair and going out like a light.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    "Put those binders on him." Ni-Tao ordered as he clipped his lightsaber to his belt. A guard moved up to Jerill's prone body and bound his wrists together. He thought he had felt something emitt from Jerill but was unsure what it was he had felt.

Ni-Tao stepped up to Jerill's side, placed two fingers up against the main artery for a pulse and used the Force to detect anything.

24. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    On board the Queen's ship now was Queen Scathia, Vance and Shaela Daegar, and a young Jedi that was getting some needed rest. Slader had gotten with Avin and were planning on evacuating the Palace of all personnel besides guards and detainment.
    Vance piloted the ship towards the 'safe house' for the queen.

OOC: more later. Gotta potty! :D [face_blush]

25. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    The Jedi Council Members summoned a Jedi Master, a small being entered the chambers with great respect towards the Jedi Masters. The small being wore a Jedi Master outfit (Yoda's Clothes) tucked into his belt was his mini-lightsaber. The Jedi Chamber addressed the Jedi Master. "Greetings Master Fossik."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.