main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Ni-Tao was able to feel a pulse, though it was not as strong as it should be. Jerill's body was in shock from loosing the legs. Jerill was deep in a Force trance, trying to heal himself.

While Jerill was in the dark oblivian of the Force Trance, he felt Kels depart.
    "Some day, my friend, we will get our revenge. We will make the Jedi pay." he sent to Kels.

A slight smile came to Jerill's lips as he lay there.

Marna rode in the storm, following the Force to where her apprentice was. Finally, she stopped the bordok. She was close.

"Rasha!" she called out. "Rasharooko!"

Marna barely heard an answering growl over the rain and rushing of water.

"Rasha!" Marna saw her apprentice begining to get up from where she lay.

Marna got off the bordok and limped over to Rasha.

"Come on. Let's get back to the Palace."

Rasha nodded. She was so exhausted from her ordeal she gladly accepted her master's help. The two climbed on the bordok and headed back to the Palace.

2. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: last post for me tonight.
    IC:
    As Marna and Rasharooko rode back to the Palace, the storm seemed to let up a bit. The lightning had moved on and the rain was falling softer. Marna decided it best to check in with the Jedi Council. Once the communication channel was established, she began to update the Council, unaware that Fossik was there.

"We've captured the assassin. The Queen is on her way to a safe place, and we will be done soon. I think it would be safe to request a ship to come and get us. Things will be all wrapped up by the time the ship gets here."

3. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Yes...... I would post somthing here but my chars asleep soooooooooooo

IC: *Sleeping soundly*

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I think I'm really going to start wrapping things up a bit.

IC: The Queen's ship landed at this mystery location. The landing wasn't exactly the smoothest, but then, Vance was not the best pilot. Shaela went in to Anakin to wake him as Vance and Scathia disembarked.

"Anakin, we're here. You should come and look the place over, meet the allies we have here, and perhaps have some food." Shaela said, waking him."

Marna and Rasharooko made it to the Palace. Both Jedi were exhausted and cold and wet. They left the bordok at the stables and a hand began to brush and warm the animal so it would not get sick. Marna checked in with Captain Slader.

"The fighting is over, Madame Jedi. We are now trying to identify who is dead, missing, injured, loyal or not. We will soon be going through the ranks of surviving guards to determine the loyalty of all.
    Jerill Durrango is in a high security cell under the care of our medics. We wish for him to be well enough to stand trial for his crimes against the throne."

"Very good, Captain. *cough, cough* Rasharooko and I will be able to assist you as soon *cough* as we rest a bit from our experiences. Master Veign out."

Marna turned to her apprentice.

"Come. We need a warm bath and some rest."

Marna and Rasharooko went to their rooms to get warm, clean and dry so they could be of more help.

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Announcement!!!

I have gotten with a friend and put together an ezboard called Madrine. I am currently in the begining stages of planning a sequal to this thread that will take place there. It is going to be starting up in the new year. I would appreciate it if I could get some visitors there. Here is the link:

Madrine

I appreciate you guys for hanging out with me and having fun in here, and I hate to see it end. I would really like it if we could continue the story there. And I know that my friend would enjoy some people posting at her ezboard. Thankyou.

6. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin woke up and stood up feeling a little groggy. "Where are we?"

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Shaela spoke honestly to Anakin as the boy awakened.

"I'm really not sure. Captain Slader programmed the location into the ship then left to clean things up at the Palace. Queen Scathia didn't tell me where we were going. All I know is that we are still on Madrine, and that the rains don't seem to fall here. I'm sure Queen Scathia would like you to meet whoever met her as she disembarked. Come on."

Shaela left the ship, not noticing if Anakin was following or not. He could find his way off the ship, she was sure. She approached a cozy little house with flowering bushes and friut trees all around that filled the air with a plesant odor. As she neared the door, it opened and Vance stood there.

"It turns out Her Majesty was keeping a secret from everyone." he told her.

Shaela wondered what he meant, and then she found out. A boy around 14 years old came to the door. He stood tall and proud, but was rather pleasant.

"Shaela Daegar, meet Prince Janick." Vance told her.

The Prince took her hand and kissed it, bowing slightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Janick said.

OOC: suprise!

8. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin followed her downt he ship and to the building, stopping to listen, and rubbed his eyes, yawning a little, actually quite suprrised at the situation, but too tired to really show it. "So.... the other one, was a fake? Or they hid one in case somthing happend to the other?" he mumbled somthing off incoherantly as he struggled to get his sleeping mind working again.

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Prince Janick took it upon himself to answer Anakin's question.

"When I was born, I was brought here to be raised in hiding." he began. "I have had no contact with my brother, Imalka, and little contact with my parents. The only ones at the Palace who know about me is Queen Scathia, King Agmel, and Captain Slader. I was raised to take my place as King, if anything happened to Imalka. And it looks as if my training will pay off."

As Janick finished speaking, he look regretful, as he truely was.

"My apologies. You are?" he asked Anakin.

10. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    back at the Palace

Marna and Rasharooko rested and recovered from their ordeal while Ni-Tao helped keep an eye on Jerill. The last of the disloyal guards had been killed or captured, and the cleanup work began. When Marna was able, she joined Captain Slader, and Rasharooko relieved Ni-Tao.

Slader was glad to have Marna helping him to sort out who was dead, who was missing, and who was still loyal. In the end, from the list Imalka had given him, there were three missing, twenty bodies identified, and nine others captured. Of the guards that were proven to still be loyal, twenty-three were confirmed dead, five missing, and thirty wounded.

But finally, the Palace was secure. Slader allowed Chief Advisor Thamas and young Chantell to return, as well as the others who had been evacuated. He would call Queen Scathia, and Prince Janick, to return after the repairs were done.

Currently, Slader was walking with Avin, Marna, and Ni-Tao, inspecting the damage done by a thermal detonator. The room of Kels Celaar. A small team searched the area for DNA samples that would tell who had been killed in the blast. He was hoping that they would find evidence that Kels was among the casualties at this location.

After looking at the data Imalka, and young Chantell, had given him, he realised that Kels was Jerill's right-hand man. The thought of him being alive scared Slader. It was possible that Kels would attempt a rescue before Jerill was punished for his crimes.

"What will happen with Jerill Durrango?" Marna asked, breaking into Slader's thoughts.

"Unfortunately, Queen Scathia wants him to stand trial for his crimes. If it was up to me, he would be executed immediately." Slader responded.

Though it was harsh, Marna agreed.

OOC: tomorrow, I'm finishing up the thread. I will continue the story at Madrine, as stated above.

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao stayed out of everybody's way and kept to himself mostly. There was not much left to do now except make sure Jerill did not escape, gather the evidence that would be used against the man and apologize to a wrongly accused man.

"May I ask where I can find Advisor Shamos Dunn?" He had inquired Slader.

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "He is at his home in town." Slader told him. "Avin, will you take him to Shamos Dunn's home?"

"Yes, of course. Come with me. Just so you know what to expect, his home is a little mess. Had a run-in with a landspeeder a few days back."

Avin led Ni-Tao to the motopool and started up a covered landspeeder. In the cleanup process, the speeders had all been inspected for any sign of sabotage.

The two climbed aboard and Avin piloted it through the streets of Tripoly to the Dunn home.

"Here, Sir Jedi." Avin told him. "Here is his home."

13. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002

Anakin straightened up and bowed. "Anakin Aldhelmson, Jedi Padawan. I was sent with the others, kinda as an experience sorta thing. I dont think its over though, on planet maybe, but I think theres more going on somewhere."

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I don't know how often I can post in the next two weeks, so I want to get this finished up, if I can. If I can't, I will try to get on-line to finish it durring my holiday from school.

IC:

Janick wondered what Anakin meant by that.

"Could you elaborate on that, Jedi Aldhelmson?"

Before any more could be said, Queen Scathia neared.

"I need to discuss some things with you, my son. Come."

Prince Janick left Anakin and followed his mother. A while later, he returned.

"Well, Jedi Aldhelmson, I have been placed under great responcibility. Her Majesty has decided I am to pass judgement on Jerill Durrango when he is up to trial. I am to be the ruler from here under the direction of Her Majesty, and at the Palace when it's safe. Mother has told me of the things you and the other Jedi have done for us, and she requested for me to let you know that your services will not be needed here."

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm going to be going home as soon as my instructor says we're done, so I will try to get on-line over the next two weeks to finish this up.

Thankyou, Detjen, for going to Madrine. I will send PM's to invite more people in 2003, so if anyone already got one, and gets another one, sorry. I didn't write down who I sent one to already.

Madrine is set up for Vengence, the sequal to this thread. I hope enough people join there so it can get started next year.

Merry Christmas everybody!

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao knocked on the door and waited.

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I was wondering if you'd post anything before I left for the holidays, Mitt!

IC:

Ni-Tao didn't wait too long before Shamos Dunn answered the door. He wasn't too happy to see the Jedi, but was willing to find out what he wanted.

"What is it you want, Jedi?" Shamos asked. He glanced in the house to an area covered with plastic. "I am a little busy right now."

18. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin nodded. "I will get ahold of Master Veign and see about getting picked up then." He bowed and turned heading outside while pulling out his comlink. "Master Veign, if you are free, I am done at the queens little place out here."

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao's eyes glanced at the remaining wreckage of Dunn's home before returning to meet the Advisor's gaze. "I came to apologize, Advisor Dunn." He began. "In my haste to find the one responsible for the king's death, I had foolishly followed a bread crumb trail like a hungry mouse. In doing so I have wrongly accused you in a crime you had not committed. For that, I wish to apologize and ask for your forgiveness."

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm on my sister's computer right now, so I have to be breif. I may be able to post more later.

IC:
    Shamos looked hard at Ni-Tao, trying to determine how sincere he was. Finally, he extended a hand to the Jedi.

"Though you harmed my reputation, and that before the Queen, I forgive you, Jedi. I realise you were only trying to assure the Queen's safety. I must say, though, that I hope I never see you again. If I do, then we as a planet, are in trouble again, and I don't want to need the intervention of Jedi ever again. I hope you don't take that the wrong way."

Marna was watching the Justice land when Anakin contacted her.

"I will have the ship swing by and get you, if I can get the coordinates." she told him.

The ship landed and the lamp lowered. THis time, the ship was allowed to land at the Palace. Heracious Cahn and Fossik came down the ramp.

"Master Fossik, Master Cahn, I am glad to see you again." she greeted.

"When I heard of the success of your mission, I volunteered my ship for the return trip." Heracious answered as they walked into the Palace.

"It was hardly a success, my friend."

"Yet you captured the one responcible."

"At the cost of many lives. I will tell you all on the return trip. For now, we must wait for Master Saun to return, and we need to get the coordinates for where young Anakin is with the Queen."

"Meanwhile, I would like to see the one responcible for all the trouble."

Marna nodded and headed to the cell where Jerill Durrango was kept.

21. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    "I will see what I can do, this is suppsoed to be a hidden type of place, and not sure if they would want to give out the coords, if not Ill see if I can get transportation back to the palace." Ankin then turned looking to see if the prince was still nearby or if he had left.

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Anakin, I believe it would be better if you got a ride back." Marna told him. She and Heracious arrived at the cell Jerill was kept at. The moment Heracious saw Jerill, recognition and pain was evident on his face.

"Jerill, I never thought you would be responcible for such things."

Jerill looked over at the Jedi.

"Glad to see you remember me, Cahn." he said.

"Remember you? I've tried very hard to forget. The news of your death hit me very hard. And now, I see you are alive. How?"

Jerill sat up and glared at Heracious.

"They sent me to Alderaan to watch plants grow. I ran away. But now, I will likely be killed. Yes, I had left the Jedi, and my crimes are such that I know execution will be my fate."

Heracious didn't know what to say.

"We used to be such good friends, Jerill. But I see I lost that friendship when you left the Jedi. I will not mourn your passing, Jerill, for the friend I had died those many years ago. Farewell, my one-time friend."

The two Jedi left Jerill, and Marna contacted Ni-Tao.

"Master Saun, the ship has arrived to return us to Coruscant. Please return to the palace so we can get out of here."

OOC: hey, I said I'd try to post in here over the break. :D

23. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    "Ok then I shall find a ride." Anakin turend and set off in persute of a ride back to the palace*

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Thank you." Ni-Tao said and bowed to Shamos Dunn. "I too hope that the Jedi are not needed to return here in the future. Good day." He then turned and left Dunn's home.

He received a communique from Master Veign and replied that he's on his way back. It did not take him long to return to the palace.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Happy New Year, everyone! Well, not quite for me. As an end to 2002, I am going to finish this thread up in this one post. I hope to see you all at Madrine. The link is in my sig, and I will send a PM invitation to you.

IC: Things were begining to get under control again. Vance flew Anakin back to the Palace, and the Jedi were again united, and glad to be leaving. As they boarded the ship that would take them back to Coruscant, Marna looked at the city. She thought of Jerill. Heracious had known him in the Jedi Temple. How could someone fall to this point he was at? She shook her head and boarded.

three days later...
    Marna now stood before the Jedi Council, getting updated on the happenings on Madrine.

"Queen Scathia has turned the throne over to Prince Janick, who has spent his entire life in hiding, being trained to become ruler." Tao-Jay was telling her. "His first duty is to sentence the traitors. Most of them have been dealt with, but they are waiting for Jerill Durrango's trial until he recovers from his wounds. Life there is begining to return to normal. Captain Slader has weeded out the disloyal guards, and they are certain that only loyal ones remain.

"As for the man who attacked your apprentice, Master Veign, We have no idea who it was. There has been no sign of him or the ship he left in.

"The Jedi who had been harmed and returned to us have all regained consciousness, though none of them remember what happened. It will be a bit before they are ready to return to regular activities."

"I am glad things are turning out, Masters. I find I am concerned about the trial of Jerill. With that mystery man on the loose, I just hope they deal with him before anything can happen." Marna told the others.

"Yes. If he has gone over to the Dark Side as is suspected, he would be a dangerous one to deal with if he escaped justice."

THE END

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.