main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Sorry so late. Had a wedding to attend, and a movie.

IC: Inga decides to get on with the rest of the briefing.

"Recently," she continued, "Saboteures have been getting into the Palace and causing trouble. The Palace Security has been unable to determine how they are getting on the grounds. They haven't been able to stop them.
    "Just a few days ago, King Agmel celebrated his fiftieth birthday, and died before the night was over. Queen Scathia has sent us a formal request for our help."

"You Jedi have been selected, along with a couple others, to go to Madrine and help the local security find the assassin." Tau-Jay told them. "This is not going to be a walk in the park. The image put forth is that Agmel was loved by everyone. But we all know that is likely false.
    "The ship to take you is at bay 123, and will leave in half an hour. May the Force be with you."

The Jedi Council all bowed, signaling to the other Jedi that they are dismissed.

"Anakin Aldhelmson, stay a moment longer." Cirani said, sencing he wanted to speak to the Council.

OOC:eek:kay, folks, meet at the ship in your own various ways. We will be taking off by monday (or on monday)

2. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002

He bowed to the council as the others made their way out. "Thank you for granting my request. First I want to thank you for choosing me for the mission, It should be a good experience. Secondly uh.." he trailed off his nervousness finally getting the best of him, he swallowed, his cheeks reddening a bit. "Secondly, I would like to ask of you not to worry about my need of a master to finish my training. I-im sure I can find one like the others have, and I am greatful for your concerns." He bowed again.

3. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Matthias, are you going to be rping cause I haven't seen you post once here in rping, if your going to keep this up and not lot often, when I'm going on without you and I'll take a Padawan/Apprentice, though I'm a little small.

4. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:Hey man. Ewoks are cool. :)

Yes finally!An update, thank you Marna! :D

IC: *NagShorr bows and waits for his master to leave the room to go to the hangar. But first NagShorr requests if he can go to his quarters to get some of his things for the mission*

"Master, I have a few things I would like to take with me on the trip.May I go to the quarters and get them?"

5. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    *NagShorr goes out of the Jedi Chambers to catch a rid to his home out in the city heights*

"I will return to the hangers shortly Master Scyth. i must pick up some of my belongings, rykk blads and such." :)
    "You never know what we might encounter on this Assignment!"
    I also wonder why, I was chosen for this mission master?Was it because of you, being my Master and all.Or is it me needing more experience along the way of the Force?"

"Yes Master I feel I know what you are going to say. You will say that I ask too many questions, and that I should just go the way of the Force."

6. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik slowly walked out of the Council Chambers, He went to his chambers to gather the things he needed. He headed towards bay 123 where the ship would take them, He was the smallest being around the rest of the Jedi there at least 2 or 3 times bigger than him, but size didn't matter, he sat on a cargo bin and looked around.

OOC: Well I'm an Ewok Jedi Master. If Master Jalak doesn't rp or answer me then I can take an Padawan or Apprentice. :) as for Matthias please post, I'm getting bored of being by myself.

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    IC:
    Cirani listened to young Anakin as he spoke.

"You have been selected for this mission, Anakin, whether you have a Master or not. I personally would prefer you had one, but I know the Force will find you a mentor. I will no longer worry about that. I feel this mission will be good for your growth in the Force. That is why you are to go. Perhaps you will be less nervous and shy upon your return." Cirani smiled. "While you are on Madrine, work with the others. Keep them informed on your actions. You have been to good a student to lose you. Now, unless there is more, I suggest you gather your things and get to the ship before it leaves. May the Force be with you."

8. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Come on guys, were are the rest of you.
    Jodo and I have done the last 4 posts. This will be the 5th so lets go!
    POST already!

Plase post more! :(
    For me?

9. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    "All right my young Padawan I will meet you in the ship, and I too must get some things from my room."

He slowly walked out of the chamber after saying farewell to some of the Jedi Council members.He left for his room and gathered some things into a bag.He left for the hangar and arrived there shortly.

10. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Patience, my friends.

IC: Docking bay 123
    Security Officer Avin waited at the ship anxiously. He wanted to get back to Madrine. He didn't feel good being away when everyone else was on longer and more frequent shifts. Finally, in the distance, he saw a Jedi approaching. As the Jedi grew closer, though, Avin began to wonder. The Jedi got shorter and shorter until he got to the ship.

"Are you one of the Jedi being sent to Madrine?" Avin asked the Ewok Jedi Master, not believing this little fuzzy creature was a Jedi.

Then, Avin saw a human approaching. Avin saw that the human was younger than he was.(Avin's in his 30's) Surely others, older and experienced, were coming.

OOC:I'm going to PM those who haven't posted for a while. Hopefully, that will get them here.

11. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Good thinking Marna! :D

IC:The young NagShorr realizes he has spent enough time in his apartmen and hurries off to the Hanger*

"Quick sir,Can you get me to Hanger 123?"
    "Hurry please!" :)
    "Thank you!"

Taxi driver:
    "What brings you to Courascant?"
    Me:"Well you know...different things.
    Cabbi:"It's a long way from kashyyak! most be somehting important."
    Me:"Well in a way, ye sit is very important, and urgent!"
    "We must hurry!"
    Cabbi:"What local touble or are you late for a ship?"
    Me:"No, not local trouble.I am needed on a ship,yes."

Cabbi:eek:k, were there son."
    So you a JEDI, or are you just possing.
    Me:*Waves hand*"I told you, already. I am in ahurry"
    Thankyou"
    Cabbi:"Yes I am sorry Master wookie!i forgot that you are ina hurry, I will drive faster."
    Me:"Thank you"
    *NagShorr leans back for a nice trip to the Corascat Hangers*
    Cabbi:"And you fare is,.."
    Me"Sorry no time!"
    *Jumps out of taxi*
    Me:"Bill the JEDI council!"
    Goodbye and thank you!"
    Cabbi:"Oh that is ok sir, I thoguht you were JEDI anyway!"

*Runs to his master and the other JEDI still comming into the hanger*
    "Sorry Master, some locals.."
    *Bows to the Masters*

12. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    "Hello NagShorr,no need to hurry we are still waiting for the others"

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Just to inform everyone, Gorin_Zachian is leaving the RP. At least it's before things get really going.

Here's something to think about...

IC:Madrine: motorpool

A astrotech speaks to someone over a commlink while opening a crate.

"The items are in working order. The orders for installation are with the items in the crate. You will get it taken care of before they arrive?"

"Yes. I have the installation directions here. I promise it will be done according to your orders."

The communication cuts off, and the astrotech gets to work.

14. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    "Yes Master."
    "Also, thank you for letting me go to my apartment to pick up my things.This trip
    will be easier with them."

"What say we board,eh Master?"

OOC:What was that abotu Marna? ?[face_plain]
    :p
    But seriously, what?

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    You'll see. Hehehe

Seriously, If I told you, it would spoil some of my fun. :p

IC:Coruscant, docking bay 123

"Where are my manners?" Avin said. "I am Security Officer Avin, sent by Her Royal Highness Queen Scathia of Madrine. I know you must have been breifed on the situation, but if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them."

Avin looked and saw no others coming for the moment.

"If you'll come with me, I will show you to the rooms assigned to the Jedi for this two-day flight to Madrine."
    Avin entered the ship to do just that, a bit uneasy with the Ewok and Wookie.

16. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin bowed again then turned and left the councils room. Pulling the oversized hood up he first went to his room, packing clothing, some of it regular civilian clothing, a datpad with some datacards. Picking up his lightsaber he wrapped it in a cloth then tucked it away into his pack. Slinging the pack over his shoulder he made his way otu of the temple and caught a nearby shuttle that would take him to the docking bays.

17. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:It's probably a conspiracy against us.Don't worry we will learn soon enough.
    Hey I'm there,too.

18. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    sorry, guys! I had to got to church and then went to my friends house for the entire day. So, can someone inform me on whats going on so I can post?

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik was met by one of the security officers of Madrine, he sensed Avins disbelief in him but nodded to his answer. Fossik never said much nor talked much, just a few words would be what you get from this Ewok but he would use the force to talk to this few Jedi's when needed.

Fossik also sensed that Avin didn't like him because he was small and a different species.

*Few minutes later*

Fossik was the first to speak for the Jedi.
    "And I am Jedi Master Fossik..." He waited for the other Jedi to introduce themselves.

He nodded in a greeting to the other Jedi's who were on this mission with him, He noticed the Jedi Wookie and smiled to himself.

Fossik sensed security officer Avin's uneasy with the Wookie and him.

OOC: who's the kool Wookie? Were safe now that a Wookie is in the house :) and to the other Jedi, feel free to rp with me or like a fellow Jedi talk.

20. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:Jodo, the Wookie is me! :D
    And yes you are safe!

WOOKIES AND EWOKS FOREVER! :p

IC: *NagShorr growled wildly at the security officer after sesing he was not trusted*
    "You have nothing to be affriad of kind,simple man."
    "My looks are decieving, I am a gentle giant. Unless I am aggatated, then I become rather unpleasant."
    "It is a pleasure to meet you, my master is also a human.I am NagShorr, a great Wookie worrior and hopefully great Jedi like a friend to me.
    \\NagShorr was unpleased by how he is not trusted byt the security there, but he did nto show it well//

Also sensing that the Small Jedi master and himself would become great friends concidering they were the most diverse species in the band of Jedi.
    *NagShorr cast a look to Fossik*
    ~telepathy~
    ~What do you think Master Fossik~?

WOOKIES AND EWOKS FOREVER! :p

21. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    (OOC: Sorry, I'm at work and won't be home for a few more hours. If you need to have the ship take off, just make sure Xian gets back on. Thanks ;) )

22. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    After finishing her meal, Xian pays Hermione the cost of the meal, plus a nice tip and leaves the Diner. On her way back to the landing bay, she feels an uneasy twinge in her gut and she smiles.

That Dexter, I love his food. I only wish it loved me back.

She then stops, opens up one of the small pouches attached to her belt and pulls out a little pink tablet, which she quickly pops into her mouth and swallows. By the time she gets back to the ship, she's as good as new.

When she gets on board she makes her way to the sleeping quarters to find that a few of the other Jedi have finally arrived. She nearly steps on a small furry creature, in Jedi garb, as he exits his room.

"Oh! Forgive me, I didn't see you. You're an Ewik, or is it Ewok, aren't you? My name is Xian Kestraal, it's a pleasure to meet you, Master....??"

Xian smiles, bends ever so slightly and puts forth her hand to the diminutive Jedi.

23. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    As Scythe entered the ship he saw that the great master Fossik,his own padawan, and another Jedi named Xian were there already.

"Hello my friends I hope there are no problems with Mr.Avin here.I am sure he is very kind."

~Fossik it is all right, he will not trouble you anymore with my padawan around~

24. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:Where's everybody?

25. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:Im back now guys.
    Time to get to posting then!

IC:*NagShorr gives off a low growl of approval to see more Jedi could make it to the ship*

NagShorr questions again:
    "When will we be leaving, sir?"
    Speaking to the nervous security officer standing by Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.