main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: here's a sum-up. Everyone's getting to the ship at bay 123. Currently, we are waiting on Anakin, Matthias, and Evaalex to get to the ship.

I will delay the takeoff a little longer, but if any of those mentioned can't devote enough time to this thread, please PM me and let me know.

IC:
    Avin forced his professional look onto his face, ashamed of his initial reaction.

"I apologise for my behavior." he told Fossik and NagShorr. "I have spent most of my life on Madrine, and have never seen. . . beings of your type."

Avin saw Xian once again on the ship. He knew that nearly all the Jedi assigned to help him and Captain Slader were on board. Soon, they would be on their way, at last.

2. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    "We will probably be leaving once our fellow Jedi arrive"

3. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    Xian has a short, but pleasant conversation with the Ewok Master Fossik and then she suggests they go to the salon pod on the lower deck where she senses the other Jedi have congregated.

Once they arrive in the salon pod, Xian is surprised to see they have a Wookiee Jedi on board as well. In the six decades that Xian has lived with the Jedi Order, she has become more or less accustomed to all the mammalian species she lives with, and although she has long outgrown her species prejudice for mammalians, she still occasionally finds herself having a reaction to the smell of certain species.

Unfortunately Wookiee's have a distinct odor that is not entirely pleasing to Falleen's; but Xian resolves herself not to let her discomfort show and moves forward to greet the Wookiee and the human with him.

4. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    *NagShorr accepts the token of honesty and is sorry for the wya he acted*

"Thank you Sir Avin.I am sorry for the way I acted as well."
    I and Master Fossik are used to being looked over atleast once.Wether it is suspicion or hate of our species, I think it was just like in your situation,Avin."
    "When peopel do not understand someone or something, as I am often refered to by some people,they fear them."
    "SO,please do not fear me sir."

Puts out his hand, as a sign of friendlyness*
    (Is that even a word?Friendlyness? ?[face_plain] )

5. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    IC: Matthias walked up to the ship.
    "Sorry for the hold up. I meditated a bit too long." He smiled. As he stopped in front of the ship, his navy blue robe swirled around him like a cape.

OOC: Okay... sorry it took me so long... I was making icons! (BTW, if you want to see my icons, the link is in my sig! ;) )

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC:Friendliness, I think, is a word. If it isn't, then it is now. ;)
    IC:
    Avin grasps the large hairy hand offered by the wookie.

"I will do my best to see past appearances." he told NagShorr. "Just so long as you all live up to the expectations of the Royal Court."

Coruscant: Jedi Temple
    The Jedi Council had departed the council room. Tau-Jay found out about the air fare charged to the Jedi Council. He turns to Krythraar.

"When young NagShorr returns from this mission, I would like it if you would explain to him when it is appropriate to charge things to the account. Maybe if it's explained in your language, he will understand better."

OOC: I had to put that in. :D

7. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:Maybe friendship.

8. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    "Thankyou Avin."
    "I hope I will live up to the qualities of your people."

OOC:eek:h thanks Marna, that was Just a joke I didnt know they charged fare tho. :p
    ?[face_plain]

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: One of my favorite ways to have fun is to pretend to take someone serious when I know they're kidding.

I just thought it'd be fun to comment on that. Krythraar isn't seriously going to talk to NagShorr about it.

IC: Avin decided to take his leave of the Jedi and he went to the communications center. Moments later, he had Captain Slader.

"Captain, we will soon be returning to Madrine." Avin said.

"Good. I will be glad to greet the Jedi. As will Queen Scathia, I'm sure." Slader sounded relieved. "How many Jedi are comming?"

"Seven. So far, five are aboard. How are things there, Captain?"

"Things seem to have quieted down. The medics have identified the poison used on King Agmel. Nicos poppy oil."

"But, that taked a few hours to take effect, doesn't it?"

"Yes. He was not exposed to the poison durring the banquet. I must go now, Avin. So much to do. Slader out."

10. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:Hmmmmmmmm, the plot thickens.
    (I just had to say that)

11. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    True, very true. [face_plain]

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I'm the GM here. I have to keep things interesting. I also want to keep the plot rolling until you get to Madrine and the fun really begins.

13. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:Good job so far Marna.

14. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Yes great job Mrna. :)
    Really, you said this is your first RPG right?
    Well it doesnt show at all, its alot of fun too! :)

Well goodnight all. I will be back to post tomorrow then.

Goodngiht and happy postings. :)

15. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Sorry all, would have posted this like hours ago, except I ran off with some friends and just got home a little bit ago.

IC: Anakin stepped off the shuttle and started walking down the rows of docking bays, counting to himself till he reached the proper one. He paused, making sure his hood was up tight and his robes were closed around him, hiding himself deep into the oversized garments. Walking into the bay he sucked in a breath, staring at the large ship layed out in front of him. He walked towards it, unable to take his eyes off of it. He had seen ships before, but nothing this big this close, and the thought of getting to ride in it added to the thrill. "Wow"

16. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik smiled to the jedi, he moved over towards the Jedi Wookie. Fossik used the force to talk to him 'All Jedi are friends, those we are friends since we met.' He smiled.

Fossik looked up to the Fallen female Jedi, 'weird' he thought, "hello I'm Master Fossik and yes I'm a jedi."

17. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    The various Jedi stand about talking about the upcoming mission and waiting for the final passengers to arrive. A few moments later a hooded figure enters the salon pod and Xian observes as he removes the hood of his robe. Xian is a little startled to see a young, brown haired human boy by himself.

She looks past him down the hall leading to the entry hatch, expecting to see his Master, but she is puzzled when she sees no one. She then makes her way across the room and speaks to the boy.

"Good Morning young Padawan, I am Master Xian Kestraal and you are?", she smiles to reassure the somewhat apprehensive young one.

"My name is Anakin Adhelmson, Master Kestraal.", he says in a quiet voice.

"Well Anakin, It's a pleasure to meet you. Will your Master be along shortly?", she says with just a touch of concern in her voice.

"I'm sorry, Master Kestraal, I don't have a Master yet. The Council felt that this mission would be a growing experience for me, so I am here on my own.", he says somewhat dejectedly.

Xian ponders this and wonders about the Council's decision. It wasn't entirely unheard of for a Padawan to go on missions without a Master; but those missions were usually routine and relatively unrisky.

Ever since Xian was briefed on this mission she had a bad feeling about it and was sure that there would be trouble at some point during the next few days. She puts a hand on the young human's shoulder and says,

"Well, Anakin, I haven't taken a Padawan in many years; but I would very much like it if you would be mine for the duration of this mission. I could sure use your help, does that sound like a plan?"

Xian smiles and waits for his response. She hopes he'll say "yes", as she would hate to worry about his safety once they arrive on Madrine.

(OOC: Hey Detjen, I hope you don't mind me putting words in your mouth. I'm always a little worried about offending people when I do that. If you don't want to be my Padawan, that's cool. I'll probably have Xian keep an eye on you anyway, she's just like that!)

18. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Yes, guys. This is the first RP that I've created. It's loosly based on a story I've been working on for years.

The Force works! I was going to suggest in PM that Xian do just what she is doing! (The taking Anakin for a temp. apprentice.) I thought seriously about that, but before I can PM you, you do it!

IC: The engines of the republic cruiser starts up, getting ready to take off. Soon, they would be on their way.

19. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    ~Yes Fossik, you are correct.But I am not as proficient in these fields of Jedi skill~

*Fossik and NagShorr share a brief moment together while discussing things of great importance for the upcomming mission.Plans mostly.Ideas and such*

*NagShorr bids the new young Jedi*

Rwwwoooarrrrmmmfff!

~Welcome my friend. I too am A Jedi Apprentice.I though have a Master of my own.If I may ask, Why dont you have a Master?Sorry for brying!~

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I've decided the takeoff can't wait on Evaalex any longer. The story must begin.

IC: The ship lifts away from bay 123, and soon is in space, heading away from Coruscant. Before long, an announcment is heard throughout the ship.

"Attention all beings, we will be going into hyperspace in five minutes. Please find a seat and strap in. Thankyou."

21. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    *NagShorr cast another look to Fossik in a sort of smilling face.For he Knew Fossik heard the announcement and he knew it was meant to be about them.Just being a little different makes a difference in the Universe*

Yes, very well captain.The Jedi are all ready now.

*Nagshorr snuggles into his seat, ready for the long and hars trip ahead of him*

*NagShorr breathes Deep and questions his master, then he reflects the same question to Fossik. Master Fossik is sitting right across form him*

~Master,I feel very strange abot leaving our other fellow Jedi behind at Courascant.DO you feel anything..any dangers?~ ?[face_plain]

OOC:Sorry guys this wioll be my last post here for the ngiht. I have work in the morning and I have to go to bad to get some sleep! :p
    Godnight to you all!
    Goodnight and Happy postings! :)

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: After talking with NagShorr Fossik heard the announcement. Fossik hopped into a seat across from the magnificent Wookie and strapped in. He couldn't help my smile at himself as he was incredibly small for the seat.

Fossik turned to face Nagshorr. "Be mindful NagShorr, She still may come just not with us." He spoke softly and calmly, he closed his eyes and called upon the force. "I sense no danger.... at least not now."

OOC: Marna_Veign if there was something going to happen like danger or something can you PM me and tell me like in a little detail or something. Thanks

23. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    OOC: I am on the ship... right?

IC: Matthias slid into a seat next to both the wookie and the ewok. He smiled at the ewok. He knew he was a Jedi Master, and had learned the hard way not to underestimate him.
    "Hello, Fossik! We havn't been on a mission together for quiet some time." Matthias smiled.

24. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik turned to Matthias and smiled. "Greetings Matthias, its been to long since we spoke last friend." He was happy to have a fellow face among other new faces. Matthias and him made a great team on the other missons, he smiled again.

25. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    Scythe heard the announcement and walked over next to his padawan and sat there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.