main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: YAY POST 100! :D
    Good job guys!

IC: "Hello Master Scyth.Glad to see you have rejoined me."
    "
    *NagShorr presses out his large furry hand to shake Matthiuses hand*
    "Hello, and nice to meet you!Fossik has been telling em thinkgs of old friends, missions and such."
    "Will you join us?"

*NagShorr points to the seat beside Fossik*

2. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Congradulations, Chim, on post 100. I never dreamed it would happen so soon.

I don't really have anything in mind relating to the mission right now, so I'm just pushing this back to the top and checking in for the night. :)

Oh, by the way, I won't PM any details to anyone. Just vague impressions on things that may happen. Hehehe. :p

3. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: ug, I tried posting a few hours ago, but I was accidently banned, and had to get that all cleared up, but thats all fixed so now I can get back to posting. And Erwio that post was fine, heh just dont do it too much, I wanna play my character too 8p. Anyways I hope nothing stops me from posting this for the 3rd time.

IC: Anakin looked thoughtful for a long moment then nodded, bowing his head. "I would be honored, This is my first trip off of Coruscant and im a little nervous." He looked over at the wookiee, studing him for a moment. He had seen a couple wookiees before, though never this close or actually talking to them. "Uh well im at the point where I need to find a master or Ill have to leave the temple, I was part of the classes before now. Uh, did you always have a master or did you have to go through the classes too?" He suddenly looked around as the ship jostled slightly from the turbulance in the atmosphere. "Hey, is there a window or somthing I can watch from? How long will it take to get there by hyperspace and what does hyperspace look like?" He streached up as far as the seat and its restraits would allow him, trying to find a window or somthing to watch from.

4. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Matthias took the wookies hand.
    "And you are...?"

5. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    Xian is pleased that Anakin accepted her offer and takes a seat next to him after the Captain informs them of their impending jump to hyperspace.

Master Fossik, seated across from them, cocks his head to one side as Anakin excitedly asks about hyperspace. Xian can feel Anakin's excitement too, and as the time for departure nears, she suppresses a smile and speaks to him,

"Anakin, your excitement is fully understandable. I too felt the same on my first mission away from Coruscant; however, you must not let your emotions get carried away.

A Jedi must be calm and collected at all times in order to act rationally when danger presents itself. Excitement is a double edged sword, it can give you added adrenaline; but it can also make you act without thinking.

As for hyperspace, there really isn't that much to see. The sea of stars in front of you blur into a white flash of light and it's usually over before it starts. The only windows in this cruiser are in the cockpit and we shouldn't get in the way of the crew.

Once we make it to the Madrine System, I'll take you up there and you can have a look out the cockpit window as we head for Madrine.

Once we arrive in the Madrine System we will have about an hour before the ship actually arrives at the planet. Space Captains never end a jump near planets, as the space traffic is too great and the risk for collison is too high.

Now, I want you to practice your breathing meditations. They will help to calm you. Be mindful of the Force as you breathe. Feel it around you and let it relax you. Now begin."

Xian herself closes her eyes and begins to meditate as well.

(OOC: Glad you got "unbanned" Detjen!!)

6. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik sat in his seat calmly and silent, he closed his eyes and went into meditation. He sensed a far disturbance in the force, he thought on it.

7. Eriwo_Jolon

May 27, 2002
    (OOC: I just want to list everyone who is on the ship at this time, it's more for me than anybody else. It'll help get a visual of the other characters. It's too bad Evaalex didn't make it. Has anybody heard from her?

Matthias Jalak-Telekeenian male, age 45 / M
    Scythe Holycite-Human male, age 22 / M
    NagShorr-Wookiee male, age 78 / P
    Fossik-Ewok male, age 56 / M
    Xian Kestraal-Falleen female, age 53 / M
    Anakin Aldhelmson-Human male, age 12 / P

Am I missing anyone?)

8. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Dang I thought I would be the oldest.

9. Eriwo_Jolon

May 27, 2002
    (OOC: actually you are, I forgot my age!! you old furball you)

Edit: oops, forgot about the even older furball, NagShorr!

10. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: But I'm the oldest and I don't know how long Ewoks like I would of put around 100 to 200 years old.

11. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    hey, Chewie was 800 or so years old in ANH, so really, you should be the second oldest, which you are.

12. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:What does P and M mean?

13. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Padawan and Master

14. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Hey guys sorry I didnt post any today or sooner.
    I had to go to the Hospitol this morning, :( for X-Rays. [face_plain]

I am oging to have to get surgery probably, I will tell you more about it when I get on later.

I have to go call a freind, so I will be abck on to post my guys actions and more ifno on everything else soon.

15. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
  16. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    When I use PM like that, I mean send a Private Message.

I hope your surgery isn't to bad, and If you have to have it, I wish a speedy recovery.

I've sent Dovgani a PM, but she hasn't read it yet. I hope to hear from her soon.

IC:
    The captain pulled back on the lever and the ship entered hyperspace.

"This is the captain. It is safe to move about. We will arrive at the Madrine system about 1400 hours tomorrow."

As some of the Jedi meditate, a ten-year-old human girl approaches and stands in front of Anakin. She clears her throat to get his attention, then begins to talk.

"I couldn't help overhearing, This is your first time off Coruscant, huh? I've traveled many times, My name is Chantell Thamas, I'm going back home after the school semester, which just ended, I'm excited to be going home again, I can't wait to see my father, He's the Cheif Advisor for King Agmel, King Agmel is a nice person to me, I look foreward to seeing him again, too."

She paused for a brief moment, then began again.

"When I get home, I'm going camping at the Nicos Cauldron, It is a beutiful place, caused by a meteor or volcano or something, I don't get to spend much time with my father because he's so busy, He's not coming with me this time, he never comes with me, but..."

"Chantell, there you are." a woman in her 20's said.

The woman was dressed in a violet bodysuit and she had several pouches on her belt. Her blue eyes were a sharp contrast to her black hair.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion." she told the Jedi. "I am Shaela Daegar, Chantell's guardian. She is a bit of a chatterbox."

Shaela glared at Chantell a moment, and the girl gave her a guilty smile.

17. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002

"Its ok, I dont talk much and I guess someone has to make up for that." He bowed his head. "Its nice to meet you Chantell, I am Anakin Adhelmson. Its true Ive never been off Coruscant. If you dont mind, and if its ok with Master Kestraal maybe you could tell me more about your homeworld."

18. Eriwo_Jolon

May 27, 2002
    Xian is a little perturbed when the young girl interrupts her meditations, but let's the negative emotion fade quickly away. She realizes that this youngster may not be familiar with protocol and how it relates to Jedi.

The respect she and the other Jedi receive on Coruscant is a privelege, not a right and she makes a mental note to examine her feelings later, so as not to let pride affect her reactions in the future.

When Anakin asks if he can speak with the young girl, Xian nods her assent and resumes her meditations.

(OOC: I'm at work so that's all I can write for now. )

19. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Hello guys. Nothing new to report for my guy yet.
    Just upping the thread. :D

Thankyou for your blessing Marna. :)
    I appriciate it.

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Chantell looks to Shaela, who gives her permission with a nod before sitting on a nearby seat.

"Oh, Anakin, Madrine is a beutiful place. Coruscant is dull, boring grey, but Madrine is a beutiful green. The whole planet has mountains and lakes we go fishing and swimming and boating in. And there are trees so tall, with leaves so big, ten beings can stand on them without even bending them. Some settlements even use the leaves for landing platforms for small ships. The trunks of the trees are so big around, two hundred beings can stand around them barely touching fingertips.

"Durring the rainy season, so much rain falls that most of the lakes flood out anything that was built. One lake has a beutiful castle in the middle of it, but nobody lives there. The rains come so hard in that area, the entire castle goes under water before the water drains out in a river to a lower valley. That's not a safe place to go, though, because a dragon lives there.

"The place I'm going camping at isn't far from there. It's called the Nicos Cauldron, and I think it was created because a meteor, but I already mentioned that. The rim is such high cliffs the rains don't affect it much, but inside, there are so many plants, the whole place is alive. King Agmel made it a Nature Preserve because it has so much life. But there's galiars there too, but the camping guide knows how to avoid them. They only come out at night, and there are caves we camp in. The galiars don't go in the caves because the guide lights a fire at the entrance, and they don't like fire..."

Chantell rattled on and on until, finally, Shaela stood.

"Chantell, it's time to return to our cabin and sleep. I bid you all goodnight." she says to the Jedi.

"Okay, Shaela. Goodnight, Anakin. I'll see you in the morning. I'm going to the Palace, too. Avin told me that's where you're going. The palace is..."

"Chantell!" Shaela yelled.

"Goodnight." Chantell said, then rushed out of the area after Shaela.

21. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    NagShorr over hears part of this convorsation and has some old memories come flowing back to him* :(

"That rememinds me about myhome!With the most gargantuan trees and plants there. The Life and such you say that live there also."

*NagShorr closes his eays and sighs deeply*

"I miss Kashyyak just a little more now. This place that you speak of, it sounds quit exquisite!"
    "I am looking forward to seeing your home then!" :)

22. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002

Anakin sat back in his seat, stiffling a yawn. looking around he closed his eyes. He took several deep breaths and let himself slip into meditation, his mind clearing of all thought and feelings. He could feel the presence of everyone nearby geting hits of their feelings and thoughts or lack of them for those who were meditating. Reaching out he found the pilot up front, and a couple other crew members.

Things fuzzed for a moment as he yawned and slowly they all faded from his mind as he fell asleep.

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: nobody posted today yet?

IC:
    Chantell put to bed, Shaela finds Avin.

"What's going on with the Jedi, Avin?" she asks him.

"Agmel's been murdered." he states flatly.

Shaela gasps, having heard the news for the first time herself.

"We can't handle the situation ourselves, Shaela. Your brother has been called in, but the Royal Family is at risk. The assassin has to be found, and we can't do it on our own." Avin tells her.

"I don't think Chantell should be told yet. She loved King Agmel like another father."

"I agree. Tomorrow will be soon enough for her to find out. Now, you need sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Avin."

24. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Fossik sat there in meditation. He sensed great disturbances in the force. He feared for his fellow Jedi, grave danger they would be in. He quickly opened his eyes and jumped out of his seat and moveds towards the back of the ship and sat.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    After talking with Avin, Shaela couldn't sleep. King Agmel, dead? What will Chantell's father do now? Will he continue to be Chief Advisor, or will he be replaced by Shamos Dunn, the queen's advisor? And how will she tell Chantell?

Shaela walks through the ship, finding herself getting close to where the Jedi were.

OOC: goodnight, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.