main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    The following morning, Xian prepared breakfast for herself and Anakin in the dining room of the cruiser. There wasn't a wide variety to choose from but she decided on flangth with frill syrup, nausages and juma juice to wash it all down. Anakin ate it without complaint, but Xian couldn't help but sense that flangth wasn't exactly his favorite food.

After breakfast Xian looked at the ship's clock in the wall and saw that they still had 6 hours until they made it to the Madrine system. She asked Anakin to accompany her to the entrance forum of the cruiser where they would have enough room to practice sparring with their lightsabers. She wanted to get a feel for Anakin's abilities before they arrived on Madrine.

When they made it to the entrance forum, Xian removed her dark brown robe and laid it on the ground. She then pulled her lightsaber from off her utility belt and ignited the green blade.

"Now Anakin, let's see what you've learned." She said as she began to advance on her Padawan, her blade weaving in front of her.

(OOC: Detjen, go ahead and act out the practice sparring, if you want. Let me know how good you are with a lightsaber. Remember, we're just practicing, so don't take my arm off OK? ;) )

2. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    "Good morning NagShorr.Want to eat breakfast with me?"

3. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik made his own food and ate quietly in the back of the ship.

4. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: thanks for jumping to the next day, Eriwo.

IC: Chantell awoke before Shaela and had herself some breakfast. She then saw Xian and Anakin leaving. She decided to follow to see where they were going.

When Shaela got up, she knew immediately that Chantell had left.

"I've got to get a tracking device for that girl." she muttered to herself as she left the room looking for her.

Shaela's first instinct was to look for her as she got herself breakfast, but something pulled her away from that direction. She walked the cooridors and found Chantell peering around a corner.

"Come on, Chantell. We need to talk." Shaela said, startling the child. "Now."

"But, Shaela, he's sooo cute." she protested.

It took Shaela only a moment to realize she was talking about young Anakin.

"Poor boy. He probably has no idea she's got a crush on him."

"Okay. You can watch for a little while, but I do not want you taking off like this anymore." Shaela told her.

"Oh, I'll be right here." Chantell replied in a dreamy sort of way.

Shaela slowly shook her head as she left to get herself some food.

OOC:just a little more character development. Things may get interesting for you, Detjen. hehehe ;)

5. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:Hey Detjen, you've got an amirer.

6. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:Hey Detjen, you've got an amirer.

7. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jun 2, 2002
    Sorry,double-post.

8. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002

OOC: heh it seems to happen sometimes.

IC: Anakin pulled off his robe and folded it, setting it down. uncliping his lightsaber he lit it, its sky blue blade humming to life. He blushed a little, the crystal had somthing diffrent about it causing the blue to lighten much diffrently than the normal blue blades. He took a couple steps back, preparing himself to defend. He blinked as he felt the girls presence, watching. He thought about saying somthing to her when Xian attacked with a simple downward slash. Anakin brought his own saber up but angled it so her attack rand down the side of his blade, most of the strength in her attack being dissipated. Xian brought the saber around in a vertical slash. this slash being too powerful for him to block or defect he scooted back avoiding the the slash, then moved forward stabbing at her side, though away from her body to cause no real harm.

OOC: you get to finish it up how you want, heh you still have all your arms so no worries.

9. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik used his gimer stick to help him get up, he moved along the ship and moved into the cokpit. "How much longer to the planet?" he asked the pilot.

10. Eriwo_Jolon

May 27, 2002
    Xian is impressed by young Anakin's ability with the lightsaber. He sucessfully countered her initial attack and then started in with one of his own. Xian jumps to one side as he comes at her with his saber and brings her's down after him; but Anakin pivots and counters her attack, once again using her own force against her to deflect the blow. The two of them go on for another ten minutes until Xian is satisfied with what she has seen. She steps away and holds up her hand, then powers down her lightsaber. Once Anakin has done the same, she speaks.

"Anakin, I am very impressed. Your skills with the lightsaber are beyond your years. You move with natural ability and instinct which is something that can not be learned; however, there were a few times that I sensed hesitation in you. Hesitation born of self consciousness, I do believe. We shall have to work on your confidence. You must trust your feelings and let the Force guide you.

"We shall set aside some time in the mornings and evenings to practice the lightsaber as well as study the Force. I think it would be best if we did this in private, until your confidence levels improve. I'm sure we will be able to find a place on Madrine where we can practice unobserved. Perhaps you know of such a place young one?"

Xian turns slightly and looks directly at Chantell as she says these last words. Chantell stands up straight and steps out from behind the door, turning a bright shade of red.

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Wow, you're good with that." Chantell told Anakin.
    Xian glared at her, and Chantell decided it best to answer the green-skinned lady.

"The Palace does have a sparring room. Crown Prince Imalka and his advisor, Jerill Durrango spend time there practicing with metal swords. I don't think it would be hard to let you practice. They don't go there until afternoon, at least they didn't the last time I was home."

Suddenly and without warning, the ship lurched out of hyperspace. Chantell fell to the floor and alarms began to sound.

In the cockpit, the captain of the ship began giving orders.

"Determine if there's any threat, sensors! Find out where we are and what pulled us out of hyperspace! Get these alarms off! We don't want a panick on our hands!"

A moment went by. The alarms were silenced.

"Sir, we were brought out by a large asteroid. We are not far from Madrine. No threat is present. No substantial damage to the ship."

"Thank goodness for that. Head to Madrine system for ten minutes, then let's get back into hyperspace. Get the ship wide comm on."

Soon, the captain's voice was heard throughout the ship.

"I apologize for the jolt. We were unexpectedly pulled out of hyperspace by an asteroid that was not on our charts. In ten minutes, we will be returning to hyperspace. We will be at Madrine in just three hours, if no other suprises like that happen. If there are any beings who recieved damage, report to the infirmary, and you will be taken care of."

He remembered the Jedi who had joined them.

"Are you okay, Master Jedi?" the captain asks.

12. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    He nodded a hello to Chantell. "Thank you. Its kinda easy for me, but I dont practice much, I get really nervous when people are watching." He then picked up his robe, and started to slip it on when the ship threw itself out of hyperspace, bouncing him off the wall and to the floor.
    Grunting he pushed himself back ot his feet and adjusted his robe pulling it closed. "Good thing that didnt happen in the middle of the sparring."

13. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Matthias had felt a disturbence, and held on to the seat when the jolt had come. He almost lost his grip, but he didn't fall.
    "Yes, I am alright."

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: skipping ahead...
    IC:
    When the ship returned to realspace the second time, it went smoothly. They were not far from Madrine, and were getting closer every moment. Avin contacted Captain Slader.

"We have just arrived in system, Captain. We will need transportation for six Jedi, Chantell Thamas, Shaela Daegar, and myself."

"Good. Two speeders will be waiting when you land. Come directly to the Palace when you disembark. I had a hard time convincing Queen Scathia that if she burned the Nicos Cauldron Nature Preserve, the Naturalists would want her dead."

"She wanted to burn the preserve!? Why?"

"The poppy. I must go now. I will see you soon."

The ship drew closer to the planet. Soon, one could see the tall trees and even taller peaks. The Nicos Cauldron stood out, a perfect circle filled with green.

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE POST. I WANT TO GET A FEW THINGS DONE TONIGHT SO THE REAL FUN CAN BEGIN TOMORROW

IC:Throne Room, Madrine
    The east servant's door opened slightly, and a figure in black peered into the Throne Room. Seeing nobody, the person quickly runs to the back side of the Stained Glass Window behind the thrones, the soft soules of the boots making no sound.

The person removed the pack carried on the back and removed an explosive. Setting the explosive where its presence could not be detected, the person hears a group of people comming. The figure in black sets the timer for twenty minutes and runs for the servant door. Just before reaching it, the person glances at the main doors, banging a hip against the door.

"Stang." the person curses, getting through the door, not noticing the lightsaber that had fallen from the banged hip.

The main doors opened, as the servant door closed. Queen Scathia entered with Captain Slader, Cheif Advisor Thamas, and Vance Daegar, the queen's personal bodyguard. Scathia takes her place on the center throne, unaware of the explosive a mere meter behind her.

16. Eriwo_Jolon

May 27, 2002
    A few hours after the "asteroid" incident, finds the cruiser approaching Madrine. Just as Xian had promised she has taken Anakin up to the command deck to view the Madrine system from the cockpit window. Xian and Anakin watch the blue green speck of Madrine grow in the distance until they eventually reach orbit around the planet.

The Captain then asks them to return to the passenger lounge to prepare for the descent through the planet's atmosphere. On their way to the lounge Xian speaks quietly to Anakin.

"Anakin, I have a vague sense of danger ahead. I only hope we will discover the source of this danger before "it" finds us. Please stay near me at all times, observe everyone we come in contact with and above all else, be mindful of the Force.

The six of us will need to split up at some point, in order to investigate every lead; but I want you to come with me. Two heads are better than one, as the old saying goes."

Anakin nods thoughtfully and the two of them strap themselves into their seats in the passenger lounge just as the ship begins to descend.

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    IC:
    Two landspeeders capable of holding five passengers each took off to the landing platform the cruiser was to land at. In a dark corner of the motorpool, one astrotech mounted a speeder bike, a pack secure on his back. He gave the landspeeders a few moments before taking off after them. He smiled as he thought of what was going to happen.

:)

18. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002

Anakin shuddered as he waited for the ship to finish landing. "I dont like this." he said, talking about the feeling of danger, somthing telling him somthing was wrong but not what it was, it felt terrifingly dark, he pulled his hood up over his head and pulled the robes around him trying to push the feeling away.

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik feared as he knew what was going to happen. He tried to get the Jedi's attendion. "I fear the worst, but we must continue on with the mission even if one of us get hurt. I will take the first speeder I need at least someone to come with me." he said to the other Jedi. He sensed the Padawans fear, he used his gimer stick to walk over to Anakin. "fear not young padawan. The force will give you strength."

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Avin was glad to see the speeders already there. Just as he got to the duracrete walkway, Chantell bolted past him. She noticed the red covered landspeeders with the royal seal on the sides.

"Oh, King Agmel sent the NICE speeders." she said, getting into the front passenger seat of the first speeder. "I'm going to ride in the first one with the...little furry guy. Will you come in the first one, too, Anakin?"Chantell said, hopeful.

Shaela caught up, followed by a droid carrying all Chantell's things.

"Chantell, I want you to sit in the back with me." Shaela said.

"But, Shaela." the girl whined.

"Don't give me that, young one. I do not feel good about you being in the front."

"Oh, alright."

Chantell gave in and got into the back seat of the first landspeeder. Avin stepped foreward to address the Jedi.

"The landspeeders do have seat restraints, if you choose to use them. It is not illegal to not use them, but some prefer to. I leave it up to you. But, I see we are missing half the group."

OOC: I'm not posting on the 4th. Please, when you arrive at the speeders, post which one you are getting in. The first speeder has two seats left, unless Chantell changes her mind where to ride. ;) The other has five still available. Avin will decide where to ride when I return to post on the 5th.

Also, tell me what spot you are taking. There is one in the front, two in the middle, and two in the back. Remember, the two back ones in the first speeder are taken.

One more thing...( ;) for those Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon fans) please do not post the speeders taking off. there is still one thing Avin needs to do before they leave.

21. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin sat in the middle of the first vehicle, still hiding his his robes, not talking or paying too much attention, focused on this feeling of danger what wouldnt leave him alone.

OOC: HAPPY 4th everyone! even those who might not live in the US and dont celepbrate it, I still wish you a good happy day *dances* I love the 4th, so many bright explody things

22. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Matthias sat down next to the ewok, breathing in the fresh air.
    "Hmmm, it's buitifull here." He remarked.

23. Eriwo_Jolon

May 27, 2002
    Xian was happy to back on solid ground. From what she could see of Madrine from the spaceport, Madrine was a lush, beautiful world, very different from Coruscant.

She sees that Anakin has taken a seat in the middle of the first speeder, since that one is now full she realizes that she will need to go in the second speeder; but before she gets into that one, she goes over to the first speeder and tells Anakin to be sure to buckle up.

Once he has done that, she climbs into the second speeder and takes a seat in the back, buckling up herself. She has heard of too many people getting killed because they didn't buckle up.

24. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik was the first into the first speeder, he his small hand on Anakin's shoulder. "Anakin I must ask you to go in the second speeder with your master." Fossik sighed and gave a faint smiles.

Fossik turns to Matthias, "Yes its quite beautiful."

OOC: Happy 4th of JULY!!!

25. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002

"Whatever." he muttered as he slid out of the seat and headed two the second speeder. He barely caught what the ewok had said, still stuck on the sence of danger. He slid into the second car sitting in the middle again muttering more to himself, wondering how the others controled themselves so well, figuring they probly been though all this before, they know what theyre doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.