main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: thanks for your cooperation with that. Here is where everyone is sitting, for your info. If you disagree, please let me know so I know where everyone wants to be, and so there is little confusion.

speeder one
    back seat, driver side: Chantell Thamas
    back seat, passenger side: Shaela Daegar
    center seat, driver side: Fossik
    center seat, passenger side: Matthias
    front passenger seat is empty

speeder two
    back seat, passenger side: Xian
    middle seat, driver side: Anakin
    remainder of the seats currently empty

NagShoor and Scythe have yet to get off the ship. Please do so.

Because of the hour, and the fact that my busy week isn't over yet, I will not post anything in character tonight.

2. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I am sorry for my lack of posting as of lately.
    I went to camp for a week and I guess that I didnt post my leaving message in this thread... [face_plain]

OOOpps! :p

Sorry guys I can post now, and often.
    So you all better get on now to catch me up on what I missed ok? ?[face_plain]

Ok?

3. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    My character was Goded over by whoever so.
    I am on a speeder then.
    Ok?

I am going to go to bad now. I have an early day tomorrow! [face_plain]

Goodnight and Happy postings! :)

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Chim, what speeder are you in, #1 or #2?

Which seat?

The following seats are available:
    Front passenger seat in both speeders
    middle passenger side seat in landspeeder #2
    driver side back seat in speeder #2

I'm going to allow another day to make sure everyone's back from any and all vacations and trips from the holiday.

It's been a hard day for me, so I'm going to 'bad' now, too. :D

Also, Chim, could you post NagShorr getting off the ship and into a speeder? It's not specific enough to just say you are on one. K?

5. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:Yes Ma'am. :)

IC: *NagShorr grabs his small pack of belongings and heads off of the ship*

//I hope they all havent been waiting for me this whole time\\

*NagShorr see's these Large speeders wiht the rest of the jedi all around, waiting for him apparently.So he runs up towards speeder 2*

"Sorry about the wait everyone!"
    *Looks around for his master*
    "But I am back now so dont worry."
    "Were is an open seat? I have nowere to sit as of now." :)

OOC:How was that for you Marna?

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: that works. thankyou.
    I'm going to do this in 2 posts.

IC: The pilot looks at the Wookie.

"Sit next to the human boy." the pilot tells him. "That will keep the load balanced."
    (Middle passenger side seat)

As NagShorr got in the second speeder, there was an explosion in the distance. Avin looks toward the source of the explosion and a feeling of dread fills him as he sees a cloud billowing from the Palace.

"Oh, no." he says under his breath.

Avin pulled out his commlink to learn what's happened, but when he turned it on, Captain Slader's voice was on it.

"Everyone not on guard duty, get to the Throne Room, now!" Slader said.

"Captain, this is Avin. What's happened?"

"Explosion in the Throne Room. Queen Scathia's in there alone. I don't know if she's alive or dead. We can't get in the main doors."

"All the Jedi but one are in the speeders, ready to go. We'll be there soon. Avin out."

Avin put away his commlink and looked to the ship, hopeing to see Scythe Holycite disembark. Having overheard the situation, Shaela openes her door and gets out.

"Get to the Queen, Avin. Get the Jedi to help the Queen. I'll wait here for the other one." She turns to Fossik. "Take care of Chantell for me." she requests of him before closing her door.

7. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    I dont like the looks of this, not one bit.
    *Looks towards Avin*

//Come master//

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: The action is about to begin. Have fun! BTW, I apologize if there's ant typos. I'd dislocated a finger, and it's still recovering. Plus, I'm a little tired and clumsy tonight.

IC:
    As Avin got into the front seat of the 2nd speeder, he looked once more at Shaela. She would do her job. She would make sure Scythe would get to the Palace.

"Let's go." he told the pilot.

Both speeders take off out of the landing area and speed down the road. Chantell decided to put on her restraint. The speeders neared the first corner.

In front of one of the houses on the corner, an astrotech stood behind a speeder bike, holding a black box in each hand. When the speeders got to the corner, he pushed the buttons on the boxes.

Avin, in his place in the second speeder, was anxious to get to the palace. Suddenly, there were blue ion bolts shooting all over the first speeder. Before he could think, the same happened to the 2nd speeder. Both vehicles dropped abruptly to the ground and skidded along the road.

The second speeder colided with the first one, pushing it right toward a house. The 2nd one shot off across the street, right for the man who started the whole thing.

The astrotech was pleased that the ion bombs had worked, until he saw one of the speeders heading right for him. Before he could do anything, the landspeeder crashed into his speeder bike, then into him. The astrotech flew several feet and when he landed, he was dead.

After the speeders collided, the first one crashed through the window of the house they headed for. Finally, both speeders stopped, the first one half-way in a room of the house, the second one mere inches from the outside wall of a house across the street.

9. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002

Anakin sat in the speeder, eyes shut tightly, wishing he was home at the temple, when there was a jolt and a large bump. Moments later he found himself staring up at the celing of the car. He blinked a couple times trying to bring it into focus but his eyes didnt cooperate. He rolled onto his side and started to push hismelf up when he was struck by waves of nuasia and pain. He vomited on the floor, his head swimming and his right side burning in pain. He pushed himself sitting upright, vomiting again as he did so.

10. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Get ready for some good clues. Mara is about to give you some, but watch out for distractions.

11. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Fossik tried to hop out but couldn't do. "Get to the palace if you can." He looked down at he right leg. There was a sharp piece of metal stick out of the side of his leg from the impact the metal poll came through the side of the speeder and into his leg.

Fossik looked at the pilot who was dead and turned his head to the two seats behind him. "Chantell and Shaela are you alright?" he asked in a painful but calm tone.

12. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    *NagShorr rips the harness off of him and looks around to see if anyone else if hurt*

"What just happened?!" :eek:
    "Is anyone hurt,What can I do to help?!"

*NagShorr Remembers his first aid kit in his knappsack , and reaches for it. He opens up the hatch to let the smoke out of the speeder and the fresh cool air in.*

*Opens baggie*
    "Here, who needs some help?"
    *Carlessly ignoring his own injury, and offering to others*
    :)

13. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Glass fell on Matthias' head, giving him scrapes, but nothing magor.
    "Is everyone okay?" He asked. He saw the peice of metal stuck in Fossik's leg.
    "Fossik, are you okay?" He leans down to inpect it.

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Shaela stayed behind to wait for Scythe. Does anyone know where Jagged_Antilles_Fel is? Why he isn't toing anything here?
    Also, Jediloren you mean Marna. But, I've been doing bad typos too, so I forgive you.

IC:
    Chantell opened her eyes after the speeder stopped moving. She heard Fossik ask if she was okay.

"I think so." she said, shakily.

She looked foreward in the speeder and saw a large piece of metal stabbing the seat.

"I almost sat there. I would have died." she added.

Chantell saw her door was clear and tried to open it. It was jammed shut. When the second speeder crashed into the first one, it damaged the door. She couldn't get out that way.

Shamos Dunn was in his greenhouse when the speeder crashed right through the wall of his house, and into a room he never let anybody see. He ran into the room and took in the damage.

A landspeeder was mostly in the room. The front of it was totaled, as was the large window that let the afternoon sun into this special room. The speeder had wrecked everything. The table was in splinters, the glowstones carefully arranged around the holo were broken on the floor. And the holo...

Shamos saw it on the floor. He ran to it, picked it up. The glass was shattered and the frame was broken, but the holo was still intact. He quickly took it into another room, then returned to see how he could help the occupants of the speeder.

15. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    After the impact Xian quickly unlatched her saftey belt. She felt warm blood on her cheek from where a shard of glass grazed her. She ignored the slight pain as she hurried to aid her Padawan.

"Anakin, are you alright?"

"I...I think so Master. I feel a little nauseous." he said a little shakily.

"Yes, well that's understandable young one. Come lets get out of this vehicle."

The two of them climbed out of the speeder, Nagshorr gave the two of them a hand as they stepped down to the street. Xian thanked the Wookiee and then took a look at her surroundings. She could see the body of the man her speeder struck, oozing blood a few yards from where she stood.

As the ion bolts assaulted the speeders, she knew he was the one behind it, but was helpless to do anything about it as the speeder crashed in to him. She asked Nagshorr to go and inspect his body for any clues as to his identity, she asked Anakin to go with him. She then turned and went in to the building to help the other Jedi inside.

She could see that Fossik was the worst off, he had a serious wound to his leg and he appeared to be pinned by the jagged metal in his leg.

"Master Fossik, we need to get you out of there, you are losing a lot of blood."

16. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    On the other side of the road, two speeders pulled to a stop. The pilots rushed out, a man to the first one, a woman to the second.

first speeder
    "Is everyone alright in there?" the man asked through the broken window of Chantell's door.

"The doors won't open, mister." Chantell told him.

"Don't worry. I'll get some help out here." he yelled across the road. "Raven! We need some equiptment over here to get these folks out! Something to pull the speeder out of the house too! It would make things easier!"

Across the road, Raven checked on Avin, who was just coming to. The rest of the occupants, besides the pilot, had shown that they are alright.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I have a terrible headache, but I'll live. I'm not sure about him." Avin told her, indicating the pilot.

The man yelled over to Raven from the first speeder.

"I'll get someone from the mines over here with emergency equiptment, Velgarna!" she called back.

As she was calling for help, the people in the house whose lawn was destroyed by the 2nd speeder came out, rushing to help where they could.

As his house began to be 'invaded' by beings trying to help those in the speeder in his house, Shamos began to anger. He heard Xian tell Fossik they needed to get him out, and he charged at her.

"Yes. Get him out. Get them all out. This is my special room. Nobody comes in here. Do you understand, nobody. I want you all out!"

17. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Actually Anakin has at least a broken shoulder, I was thinking a broken leg but Ill just move that to a rib or two, heh now you see the dangers of talking for my character.

IC: Anakin stood up, cluching his side and slowly moved outside, realizing he wasnt quite as well as he thought he was. Outside of the wrekage he slumped to the ground, wincing in pain, though it was heavly dulled, mostly because of the state of shock he was in.

18. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Fossik shifted his body weight. "I'll be ok." Instantly fossik couldn't sat there and let them help him, he knew it because he was smaller and would need help just like a child. He ignited his purple lightsaber and cut into the bar as he held the bar with his other hand, he managed to cut the bar off but it still stuck in his leg.

He climbed through the door of the speeder and held his gimer stick to balance him. Fossik looked a the other Jedi. "Xian and all of you as I said before you must go on! Now go!" he said in a serious voice.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    A woman in her early 20's noticed Anakin's pain. She went over to the boy and touched his side, getting a wince out of Anakin.

"You've got busted ribs. Come inside, and Laeo can help you." she told him.

Raven rushed over to the other woman, obviously mad at her.

"I've got help from the mines coming, Ebony. They will be here soon." she said.

"Well, in the meantime, Raven, everyone who's injured can come inside and take advantage of my medical facilities." Ebony answered.

There was an uncomfortable silence, then Raven stormed off to direct the help that just arrived from the mines.

Avin got out of the speeder, slightly cut from broken windshield, but otherwise unharmed. He rushed over to the first speeder. He saw that Chantell was trapped inside, seeing that her door was bashed in.

"Someone needs to get this door open!" he called out.

Avin went over to Shamos Dunn and got him to another area. Soon, he returned, a little melencholy. He has spoken with Shamos and learned why he was so upset.

OOC:If you want to know, ask Avin. ;)

20. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: If you have room at all for any more players, let me know im interested.

21. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    "I can get it open." He said as he pushed himself back to his feet and slowly made his way over to it as he unclipped his lightsaber. Reaching the speeder he held his saber in his good arm and ignighted it. He made a couple quick cuts, the door sagging in some but not all the way, after one more cut he shut the saber down and sank back down to the ground. "Youll have to pull it open.. so dont risk anyone bing squished inside." After a quick moment he pushed himself back up to his feet, looking at the lady who offered help. "I can go inside now." His face had paled some and he was feeling very tired, he wanted to lay down and sleep, he hoped this lady would be able to stop the pain.

OOC: All typos and grammar things done while he was talking was done intentially and is ment to be read that way, so you dont go trying to fix the errors in your mind.

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Ebony watched Anakin cut open the door and she took him gently by the elbow.

"Come, boy. I'll make sure Laeo gets you all fixed up." she told Anakin.

The equiptment from Miner's Collection arrived, and in moments, the first speeder was out of the house. Matthias is now able to get out safely. Avin spoke up.

"I suggest that we get to the Palace, and fast." he told the Jedi. "Those of you who are injured, stay here with Ebony Blackstar." he turned to Raven. "We need to use your transport."

"No problem. You know the Miner's Collection is always willing to assist in any way we can." she responded.

"That's because you want mining rights to whatever land you can ruin." Ebony called out as Laeo helped Anakin into the house.

"Yeah, and you Naturalists want to stop progress on this planet by getting everything proclaimed as a 'Nature Preserve'!" Raven bit back.

"ENOUGH!" Avin interveined. "This is not the time or place for this. Some of these Jedi need help, the rest of us need to get to the Palace. Now, you two will cooperate, and you will keep your people in check while you work together. If you do not, I will see to it that both of you will be placed under arrest. Understand?"

The two women glared at each other, then went about their own duties. Raven got into the pilot seat of one of the Miner's speeders, indicating for Avin and the Jedi to get in. Ebony went over to Fossik, noticing the pole in his leg.

"Come. Laeo can take care of that, if you will go into the house. He may have to shave some of that fur to take care of it, but it won't be any more than needed."

OOC:UlicQuel-Droma, since things are just begining, I will welcome you with both barrels loaded. (just kidding) I would love to have you for my 'bad guy' to target along with the others.

I was wondering, Chim, what sort of injuries does NagShorr have?
    this applies to everyone
    I'm going away for a couple of days. I will try to post tomorrow. I'm leaving friday morning. I may be back home saturday, for sure sunday night. I may not post the night I return.

Also, I am also starting night college classes monday. I will do my best to post each night as I have been doing.

I will PM Jodo-Fett information about the Naturalists(the people who want to help the wounded). This way, while I'm gone, he can speak for them.

As for the Miner's Collection, I will PM Eriwo_Jolon info that may come out on the ride to the Palace.

Meanwhile, keep things going for when I return. Marna

23. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    *NagShorr Helped Anikin over inside the building but he knew the Kindly woman could do it instead*

"Anikin Dont worry about the people inside now. I can open this up, thanks for your help!"

*NagShorr puts his rather large hands on top of the door and below the opening of it, and pulls back hard*

KAAAAAA-CHHHAAANNNGGG!!!!

*And with that the door fell off of the speeder.NaShorr tosses the large cargo door down on the ground and runs inside*

"Ok who is in here?Anyone I can help, Im here now so it's going to be ok" He said with a loud voice.

24. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: I can be a bad guy, how and what would you like me to do?

25. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:Well Marna, I was thinking that I only had like a dislocated shoulder and wrist and that I set it again before I got out to help Fossik and Anikin.But I think I'll "get" hurt now.Lets say I pulled some muscles in my arm when moved the door out of the way. ok? :p
    Just for fun, and good measure.I guess...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.