main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Plo Koon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MasterP, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Plo Koon is annoying

How could he be annoying? He obviously never said anything, how does he annoy you?

2. kissmitt

kissmitt Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Check and mate![face_laugh]

3. The_Koon

The_Koon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    How could he be annoying? He obviously never said anything, how does he annoy you?

excactly!

4. PloKoonDevotee

PloKoonDevotee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Heh, I'm Back. Ooh, 110 Pages Pretty Good I say. I like Tyvokka well enough, but he only appears for a very brief time.

5. Darth-Havocous

Darth-Havocous Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2005
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plo_Koon

It tells you all about Master Plo Koon and how he SURVIVES!

6. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    It doesn't say how he survives. That also isn't official information. He is dead. Accept it.

7. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    Plo Koon knew Vaapad? Plo Koon a Bounty Hunter?! hmmmm....

8. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
  9. PloKoonDevotee

Jun 3, 2005
    That's Freakin Funny. It's surely not true, But it's great that somebody logged in and Wrote it.

10. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Plo Koon did not know Vaapad.

11. Blu-Bladed-Jedi

Blu-Bladed-Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I read he learned it but never used it because he saw the dangers in mastering it

12. Blu-Bladed-Jedi

Blu-Bladed-Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    "Although Plo Koon evades death, he is not quite the same after his experience at the Battle of Geonosis. Plo Koon will often lash out at his fellow council members. Many of them hold the belief that the Clone Wars has begun to take a toll on his mind. It is feared by every member of the council that Plo might enter a state of an undetermined name. This state, which all Kel Dor enter after continued exposure to harsh realities, will make Plo Koon more powerful than even the Chosen One. This berserk rage would have taken over every facet of Plo's life and ultimately destroyed him; only through sheer force of will is Plo able to overcome this infectious state of mind, and return to active duties during the Clone Wars."

I read this off the link showed by Darth-Havocous...I was wondering if this was true or not

13. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    Plo Koon didn't survive. I'm his biggest fan and even I can admit he's dead.

14. PloKoonDevotee

Jun 3, 2005
    Master P I respect you, but once again, He's only dead if no one updates him. It's not a question of admitting anything. It's a question of whether people make a story. Regardless of whether that is likely or not, my point is Correct.

15. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    "Although Plo Koon evades death, he is not quite the same after his experience at the Battle of Geonosis. Plo Koon will often lash out at his fellow council members. Many of them hold the belief that the Clone Wars has begun to take a toll on his mind. It is feared by every member of the council that Plo might enter a state of an undetermined name. This state, which all Kel Dor enter after continued exposure to harsh realities, will make Plo Koon more powerful than even the Chosen One. This berserk rage would have taken over every facet of Plo's life and ultimately destroyed him; only through sheer force of will is Plo able to overcome this infectious state of mind, and return to active duties during the Clone Wars."

I read this off the link showed by Darth-Havocous...I was wondering if this was true or not

i think not, he fought dozen of great battles before the Clone Wars, much greater than the Battle of Geonosis. He fought in the Stark Hyperspace War and in the Yinchorri threat. And he saw his Master, Tyvokka and his best friend Micah Giett, die in battle. And later another friend falls, Qui-Gon Jinn. And if the story above was true, than he must have been the most powerfull Jedi ever excisted.

click the link in my signature, that's the best information about Plo Koon

16. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    So seeing Plo Koon get shot down and blasted into a million bits isn't enough proof that he's dead?

17. PloKoonDevotee

Jun 3, 2005
    All I'm saying is that if someone makes a story that says he's not dead, then he's not dead.

18. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Who says he's not dead? George showed Plo Koon getting shot down to show how all Jedi Generals got KILLED on screen. Many sites and books have confirmed and said that he is dead. Just get it through your noob head that he is dead.

19. jedi_master_ousley

Jun 14, 2002
    He died. That was the whole point of the scene. He will not be returning.

20. PloKoonDevotee

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm not a noob Master P. What I'm saying is logical.

21. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    Now, now, take it easy guys

22. masterj

masterj Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    he is with qui gon now accept it!!!!!!!!!!!1

23. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    and his master Tyvokka

24. Darth_Fruit_Fly

Darth_Fruit_Fly Jedi Youngling star 4

May 16, 2005
    He died. That was the whole point of the scene. He will not be returning

We all thought Boba Fett died too didn't we? And whoop dee do, what do ya know, he came back...in the EU! If Fett could survive after falling into the toxic abyss of the Sarlacc, then so could Plo Koon after slamming his ship into a building at mach 10, and exploding into a million pieces. I just don't understand these "glass is half empty" types. Plo-Koon Lives!!!

25. jedi_master_ousley

Jun 14, 2002
    I think the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.