main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Plo Koon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MasterP, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Koon

The_Koon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    he died, period

2. KelDorMaster

KelDorMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2005
    OMFG!!!!!

111 pages!!!!!!

i am going to read what i have missed

it is great to be back!

-Plo

3. jedimaster111

jedimaster111 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    Welcome back kel Dor master! Glad to see you again! Yeah hes pretty much dead. i got mad in this one thread, that ppl were saying hes a extra! :( I was very mad! I explained that hes a minor charecter! By how many scenes he was in and and deleted lines he would of said!

4. show_me_the_money

show_me_the_money Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2005
    I think Plo-Koon survived. Theres subtle hints in ROTS that he did. You just gotta look for them.

5. Bebop324

Bebop324 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    Just gonna leave us hangin? How about you tell us what they are!

6. kissmitt

kissmitt Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    I assumed that Plo Koon died int the crash. I would be happy to hear otherwise but I just take it that he lost his life on (over) Caito Nemoidea. Plo Koon is my favorite Star Wars character and I think it would be cool if it turned out that he survived, and he very well could have, But I think George wanted us to think he died.
    On the other hand. George is notoreous for trying to make things a little foggy because he said that he likes to see the debates and conversations and even that arguments people have.:) Only Lucas knows for sure.;)

7. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    He said like 2 deleted lines. I think Plo Koon is a background character, but a cool one. He's no more important than a random Rebel Officer, but he is better eye candy. By saying he was a minor character, what values does he give to the overall saga? Not much, but he's still cool have in the background.

8. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    i hate it that all of Plo Koon's lines where cut, especially the Droid Control Ship Raid, thats what made him an extra! but originally he was supposed to be an minor character like Ki-Adi

9. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Yeah, I would have loved to have seen that scene also. I can't afford hyperspace. :_|
    I mean it would be cool if at least part of that scene made it into the final so when ROTS comes and they show Order 66 most of the characters will be recognizable making it all more emotionally powerful.

10. kissmitt

kissmitt Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    The control ship raid would likely be in a PT box set on an extras DVD similar to the one in the OT box set.
    Here's hopin' [face_praying]

11. PloKoonDevotee

PloKoonDevotee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    You know what, you may have something there. Let's hope indeed.

12. classified

classified Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Plo Koon can suck a lemon. Oh wait he cant can he? es got a stupid mask on. I may be wrong but i hink Plo Koon is a pointless chaacter. Correctme if im wrong. If hes so great you will be able to convince me, so try

13. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    classified, click the link in my signature

and this http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Stark_Hyperspace_War

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i hope The Droid Control Ship Raid gets back in AOTC in the PT box set. then i can finally see Plo Koon wielding his lightsaber and hear him talk!

14. Blu-Bladed-Jedi

Blu-Bladed-Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Yea i would enjoy to see plo getting the screen time he deserves...especially if it involves him kicking a$$..but i dont know if i want to hear him speak...because it might dissapoint some people because everyone has there own idea of what they think he sounds like

15. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    that's true but.... they'll just have to accept it. i think his voice will not be dissapointing at all.

16. kissmitt

kissmitt Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    I meant IF a PT box set comes out. sorry if I excited anyone. But it is VERY likly one will come out to go with the OT box set, or maybe it will be an ENTIRE saga box set! That would be cool. (but expensive:()

17. plokoon9619

plokoon9619 Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Plo koon isnt a background character or else he wouldnt have his own death scene.

18. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
    plokoon9619, are you new here?

19. kissmitt

kissmitt Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Does anyone know if Plo Koons EPIII jedi starfighter toy has been released yet?

20. Yeexo

Yeexo Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2003
    Rebelscum.com have a report on the Plo Koon's starfighter

They say it will come out 'this fall'

Surprise to me- I thought they cancelled it's release! Looks like I was wrong :)

21. kissmitt

kissmitt Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    That's great news! I thought it was canceled too. I'll have to keep my eye's open so I can pick it up.;)

22. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    I always thought that the part of the fighter that Plo was in went off to the left side of the screen and not in the big explosion.

23. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    If Plo Koon got into a fight with Onimi, I bet he would lose.

Bwaaahahaha.

24. The_Koon

Jun 22, 2005
  25. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    They said it was supposed to come out in June. AT least they aren't cancelling it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.