main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Plo Koon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MasterP, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BothofUs

BothofUs Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    I've always wanted him to die in a space battle during the clone wars montage. He needs to be in a starfighter, he looks like a pilot.

2. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    I just thought I'd revive this thread since we haven't seen it in a while. I'm trying to keep this around so we could get more people to agree that Plo Koon should talk. He was supposed to in ATOC during the scene in Palpatine's office. They had his say something in the Novel, but they edited his lines on screen. If Plo Koon doesn't talk during ROTS but does talk in a deleted scene in the DVD, I'll be happy. And if George Lucas doesn't have Plo Koon talk, then his days will be numbered.
    I'm just kidding. :p
    But seriously, they will be numbered.

( And just ignore gabe when he comes in with his Plo Koon is lame picture. )

MP

3. jengafett

jengafett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Plo Koon is my favourite extra Jedi, he's mysterious, he must talk, lets hope his line he has is important to the plot.

4. Clone-Of-Kenobi

Clone-Of-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2005
    Plo Koon is monster Cool. He looks like he means business, and I believe that if he talks he will sound mechanical due to his breathing apparatus.

5. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    I hope he's in it more. He really needs lines to speak. He should get a respectable death too.

6. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    He really needs lines to speak.

Plo does have scripted dialogue in Episode III, but there is no guarantee that it'll remain in the finished film. - OS

7. Plo_Koon_

Plo_Koon_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Any news about his death ? Does he die during the space battle, or on Cato Neimoidia ?

8. L34DF

L34DF Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2004
    Plo is cool. Way cooler than Mace anyway. Looks like he has the potential to be a lethal fighter.

9. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Up... I'd like to hear some news about Plo Koon's role in Episode 3. There's been no talk of him or Barris Offee for that matter.

10. Plo_Koon_

Feb 7, 2001
    They didn't called him for reshoots ?
    Maybe he's one of the few jedi we'll see being killed by clones...
    Hope he doesn't get shot in his fighter though... :p

11. Commander_Cody

Commander_Cody Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2003
    Plo Koon sits in on a few council scenes. Via hologram.

He's on Cato Neimoidia. He apparently has a Jedi Starfighter in which he blows up in. He had a scripted line, but who knows if that survived the editing process.

12. boba_fett_protector

boba_fett_protector Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2004
    Plo Koon = Porkins

He'll probably be leading a squad of clones into a battle, then "order 66" or whatever is put into effect and The clones begin to attack their general - a big dog fight ensues, with Plo trying his best to survive - but at the end is over-whelmed and destroyed.

13. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    He gets shot in the gut and mug. >:D

14. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
  15. Plo_Koon_

Feb 7, 2001
    Where did you read all these ? :)
    I thought there were not much confirmed spoilers on the fate of Ki Adi and Plo...

16. DarthPlagueis316

DarthPlagueis316 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    i was really dissapointed when his and Ki-Adi's mission during Geonosis was cut from the movie i was looking foward to seeing Plo Koon in action alot and speaking.

i hope Anikin has several semi-short duels with random jedi and doesnt just run down a hallway and cut them all down like butter. i hope some are a little bit of a challenge to him.

17. JediYodaBush

JediYodaBush Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2004

are those rumors true?

plo koon is a porkins???

18. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Did Porkins even fire a blast? I think not unless your counting that one in the seat...
    Plo koon will take down many clones and will go down a hero, I just hope they keep all the scenes they have filmed for him.
    Does anyone know how he sounds from the droid control ship deleted scene? Many would like to know.

19. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    His sound was a special effect and not included in the sequence as they weren't finished. As usual, all you can hear is Ki-Adi Mundi.

I really hope he doesn't die of Tarkinson's disease, dying inside of an exploding vehicle seems a little lame.

20. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    thanks Plo_Koom, and can you see him chopping up droids in that deleted scene and how many?

Did he look cool swinging the saber or lame? I still am looking for him in the background in the arena fight scene to spot any action. Does anyone know if you can see him?

I think Lucas will give him a cool ending even if it is dying aboard his jedi starfighter.

21. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    he definately get his own death scene. It dosent have to be long. I just dont want to see him get flung in th air after something blows up

22. LandoSystem1138

LandoSystem1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2005
    Clones? All well, but i was really hoping for someone like Anakin or Palps use the force to pull off his face mask.

Either that, or Plo Koon rips off his mask, reveals that he's a Predator, and blows himself up.

23. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    I'm bringing this back to the top so we can talk about Plo Koon more.
    We know he has at least one line in ROTS, but my only fear is that they may take the line away or just cut the scene of him speaking. We did see him briefly in the council room as a hologram during the trailer.
    We know that Ki-Adi-Mundi was also a hologram in the council chamber during the trailer. From what I know, Ki-Adi was on the planet Mygeeto. Is Plo Koon on Mygeeto with Mundi, or is he on a different
    world ( perhaps Utapau ) ??
    If Plo Koon is with Mundi they'll definitely show Mundi a few times in the movie. And if Mundi is shown and Plo Koon is with him, then the Koon meister will be seen as well, and possibly speak a line or two. But another bad things about Plo Koon being with Mundi is that the cone-head might steal his line and leave no room for Plo Koon to talk!!!

MP

24. Zero-Two

Zero-Two Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Maybe we get lucky and Plo Koon will take out the troopers and die in honor as a jedi master. Having a lightsaber fight against vader would be cool.

25. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    i'm just posting to bump up MasterP's thread :D

you owe me one...

Shadojoker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.