main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource The Plot Bunny Thread: Managed by Jade_Max.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by shanobi, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Everyone I know seems obsesed with twilight so I thought it would be amusing if Twilight or some variation became a wide spread craze among all the young jedi girls and their male counterparts couldn't understand why

2. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    I'll take it!! :D

3. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    [face_laugh] I like! I'll take it, too, but it may take me a while to write.

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    X-over bt SW and Deathnote

Ysanne Isard wasn't always the venomous woman that we all know and love/hate. Once, just a year before she rose to her rank, she was a normal girl at the University of Coruscant with as normal a life as her circumstances could grant her. The change started when she stumbled upon a deathnote in her final year of college and with her strong sense of justice and loyalty to teh empire, she starts murdering criminals and rebels. As the massive series of heart attacks attract Imperial attention, the Emperor sends Mara Jade to investigate and lends her the assistance of Armand Isard, her father.

Both girls are determined to win at all costs against each other as Mara enrolls in teh university to keep a closer eye on Isard, whom she suspects but cannot prove enough to bring her to teh Emperor.

Storyline's similar to that of Death Note save that Isard's already in college whereas Light starts college several episodes into teh show

5. GirlJedi

GirlJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2000
    Would love to see a good story like this: Luke is found by Vader as a boy - say 8 or 10 or 11. Vader takes him and starts to raise him, the Emperor not involved yet. When Luke arrives at Imperial City, he unwittingly (or intentionally) helps a young girl escape - a young Mara Jade who is running away. At the age of 12 the Emperor takes a greater interest in the younger Skywalker. Meanwhile, Mara has been rescued by the burgeoning resistance movement, and ultimately is befriended by Princess Leia. The two of them grow up on the Rebellion side with Luke on the Imperial. Leia and Mara are trained by Yoda and of course run into many encounters with that hotshot son of a Sith Luke. Yet the Emperor is always suspicious of Luke because of earlier encounters with Obi Wan, and because Empy fears Vader wanting to "rule the galaxy as father and son". And because of Luke's involvement with the loss of Mara.

If this plot / story has already been done, would you please PM me with the info and link?? If not, someone please write this!! I don't have the time to do it proper justice. Or maybe it has been done as a comic for Infinities???

6. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Ooh...this REALLY intrigues me. I would love to take it. :D

7. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    and Lily, I would love to read it when you get started on it.

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Google "Declaration of Causes of Secession." Read any of the ones from the American Civil War and then write a story around the idea that there was something similar for the Separatists.

9. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    I wanted to write this, but I don't have time...

I thought it could be called 'Buying Time' but that's only because I have this one very distinct scene running through my head. If you want to know more about that scene, if you take this bunny, just PM me.

This takes place between ANH and ESB and is a definate AU.

Alright, so Luke, Han and Leia are on some sort of mission against the empire. They are on the Falcon, everything is going smooth, when they realize they are being boarded. It just kind of snuck up on them, and they aren't sure why they didn't notice. Anyway, somehow, Han makes sure Luke and Leia escapes (not before pledging his love to Leia) but gets captured himself. However, instead of being tortured, Darth Vader takes a liking to him and decides to try an experimental procedure on his new prisoner.

When Han wakes up he has been injected with artificial midichlorians. Therefore, he is highly Force-sensitive. He can hear hundreds of voices, a constant buzzing-- after a few days, it starts driving him crazy. Vader offers him a way out and he takes it, not realizing he's just bound himself to the Dark Side.

Han becomes the new Sith in line, ready to overthrow the emperor. Vader thinks he can use Han to convert Luke-- or trick him into at least coming with him. Does he succeed? Does Han stay dark? Does Leia return his love?

You can find out by adopting this bunny! :D :p

PM me for more details. I've been thinking about it, and I have a lot of ideas, but I just don't have time to write.

10. GirlJedi

GirlJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2000

cool! of course I wish for a hot affair between Mara and Luke somewhere, and also a happily ever after ending but that's just me. Would love to see it done!.

11. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Thanks! It definitely sounds like it will be a fun thing to write.

We're defintiely on the same page, I was already noodling ideas for a Luke/Mara romance. And I ALWAY write happy endings. Thanks for putting it up for adoption.:D

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    I think there's a similar story over on the Classic Boards.

*phasers OPPM out of existance*

13. JalendaviLady

JalendaviLady Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm claiming DarthIshtar's "TPM from Palpatine's point of view" plot bunny. (I PMed her about it last night)

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Thrilled to hear it. :)

15. dawn7191

dawn7191 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2007
    I'm not entirely sure this can be called a plot bunny. I thought of a funny scene. Something gets ben to thinking about his father and uncle han's relationship. Yes, he knows they love each other as brothers but it dawns on him that he has never actualy heard uncle han say it.( I love you or I love him/luke.) Feeling mischivous ben decides to get uncle han to say the words. It's a funny scene but it needs a story with it that I have no time to write.If anyone decides to write a story for this please pm me when you startm I would love to read it. thanks.

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That sounds adorable! I really hope someone writes that one. :D

17. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    A plot bunny just bit me, and though it sounds very intriguing, I do not have the time or energy to do it justice. So I leave it here for someone else's consideration:

Instead of Windu being killed by Anakin and Palpatine, he kills Anakin and becomes Darth Sidious' new apprentice. This is extreme AU, and I would like someone who actually likes Windu to take this and give a good build up to this climatic scene.

18. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Here's one that's been working around my head that I almost could do myself but do to time constraints, cann't. Basically,it starts as an AU of LOTF from Exile and involves the Alema hunting team having a few extra Jedi assigned to it to help take her down. How would this change the story arc and outcome...would they find her faster or would they still take the same amount of time to work? Would the Home still end up destroyed? Just a bunch of random thoughts that came up when working on my own fic. Any takers ?

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Here is the response to Kateydidnt's challenge to write a story about Qui-Gon's latest pathetic life form being Audrey II.

20. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Okay, I've got two new ones that might interest people in terms of plot bunnies:

1. We all know that in canon Soontir Fel ends up defecting back to the Empire after his capture by Thrawn. What would happen though if that mission never happened (any reason would do) and he remained in the Known Regions? Would he have remained loyal to the New Republic and how would it have affected the lives of his children?

2. What if in Sacrifice, the person Jacen killed to become a Sith Lord had been Luke instead of Mara? How would that have affected things?

Any takers?

21. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    How about a fic based on the Seinfeld episode with the smelly car and the valet, but a speeder instead.

Could have it with Anakin and Obi-Wan getting the smell stuck to them after they get in his speeder and carry the smell around on them in the temple. Or a Luke and Leia version where the same thing happens to them, it would be funny when Han smells her like what happened to Elaine in that episode.

22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    *ahem*

With Mod approval, I hereby annouce that I opened up a Non Star Wars Plot Bunny Adoption thread in the NSFF Resource forum, Here.

Similar rules that govern this adoption thread apply here, but there you can post all the plot bunnies that have been nagging you that do not deal remotely with the galaxy far, far, away over there to torment and tempt, ahem, I mean encourage the writing abilities of all of our wonderful writers.

So come in and play! :)

23. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002

Sweet! That's my queue to get this whole thing going again and update the front page of the thread with the info ;) Awesome to see, thanks for the link!

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Your welcome. :)

25. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    OK, I was listening to this song and it gave me a bunny for an LotF songfic about Jacen and/or Tahiri and flow-walking. The muse won't cooperate with me to write it, so I was hoping someone could give it a good home.

The song is Phasors On Stun by FM, and you can find lyrics at the link. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.