Resource The Plot Bunny Thread: Managed by Jade_Max.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by shanobi, Aug 26, 2002.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Spyman290 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Ok I'm new here but heres my plot bunny that I am transferring here:

Leia isn't the traditional under cover senator we all know, but instead she is a maverick (but still in the rebellion) not wearing the white robes but is more maverick in what she wears and thinks and how she acts in situations. I want to see how ANH would have turned out with this new Leia......... there i hope i've successfully transfered this bunny so it gets off my leg :D

Spyguy out
  2. imperial_Warlord5 Force Ghost

star 1
    i once read a book which was about theses two servants and about what they did
    in the master serivce and it gave me a idea what if at the end of ep 3
    our favroute droid duo ended up with the new lord of the sith what would life
    be like for the two droids of darth vader
  3. Jedi-Gon Jedi Master

star 1
    Well, I'm very curious to see who, if anyone, picks this bunny up. I would love to do it myself, but I already have several fics going, am pressed for time, and, frankly, I don't think I could do it half as well as some of you can. ;) So, here it goes:

*Pre-Saga* Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are sent on a mission near the outer rim where they are going undercover as a father and son to investigate the staff of a private school. The Jedi Council is positive that one of the staff there is a dangerous fugitive that the Jedi have been chasing for years. They have a few suspects, but to figure out for sure which staff member it is, they've sent Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan out to the school, where Obi-Wan enrolls, undercover as a normal 16(or so) year old boy, and Qui-Gon is going undercover as his father.

Also, another thought I had, if you'd like to throw it in: What would happen if Obi-Wan's brother, Owen was there? How would it complicate their mission?

Feel free to be creative. I have very specific bunnies, but feel free to tinker with anything you like. Please PM me if you'd like to adopt this bunny.

I do hope that made sense. Please, give this bunny a good home!
  4. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    I was thinking this morning about marketing. How is this done in the GFFA?

The thought that came to mind was something like a standard middle class household and how the holonet advertisements affect daily life. What kind of cereal do they eat? Are there Jedi on their Corn Flake boxes?

What kind of cards do they buy? Snacks? Toys? Gadgets?

What would be at their Best Buy or Circuit City?

Anyway, there is the bunny. Chase it!
  5. Lolly_Tolly Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I have two at the moment.

To write a song-fic with "I'm a Barbie Girl". Yeah, don't ask, that's as far as I got, and I don't have time. :p

Oh! And something my brother dared me to write, but something I don't have time to write is a story where Kit Fisto overthrows Yoda as head of the Jedi Order, then gets kicked out, for obvious reasons, only to turn to the Dark Side, and take over the galaxy. My brother also wanted it so that he gave up the galaxy, and just took over the Jedi.... But, don't worry about that. :p
  6. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey I'm new and not much of a writer. I prefer reading to writing and if you add to that theres the fact that I procrastinate and get sever writers block add both of those up and you end up with an unfinished story and a buch of unhappy people. Well enough of my rambaling heres my plot bunny/challenge whatever you want to call it.

-So first things first its a crossover. Bit of an unusual one, its between Star Wars obviously and that reality show Wife Swap. (I just got donre watching it and had a good idea for a story.)
    -It would be Anakin and Padme(My favorite people in the whole Star Wars Franchise) and who ever you want to be the other couple.
    -There would be a Luke and Leia.
    -Anakin is a jedi(obviously attachments are allowed...never liked that rule anyway.)Padme is still a Senator.
    -The other couple can't be Obi-wan( have to be Oc's) Non-Jedi/Non-Senate, just normal people. The strict family. Gatta have some contrast.
    -Anakin and Padme aren't the family that are totaly over barring, but they aren't the family that just doesn't really care either. they are in between, they have rules, but they aren't really strict.
    -Obi-wan has to make an appearence and is more of a father figure to Anakin than anything, I always like stories that portrayed Obi-wan as the protective fatherly figure in Anakins life. If Qui-gon makes an appearance I'll have no complaints...alive even better.
    -Clone wars are going on.
    -Instead of it being just like the two weeks or however long it is it will be like a year or longer if you want to.
    -Luke and Leia are 8 months old. The adopted(for reasons unknown to me a little boy not to long before they agrees to do the whole wife swap. You decide what his name is, but he's around 9-11 years old.
    -Anakin is 17-18, making Padme 23-24(Because attatchment is allowed they met when Anakin was 17 thats when they got married and were able to have children right away.) This takes place right after they get married.
    -The other couple are older like in there 30's 40's and think that they should have waited to get married and have kids, and don't think to highly of Padme because of the fact that Anakin is so much younger and that he is 17 and everything.
    -Anakin was a slave did lose his arm yada yada and whatever else I love Ani-angst. No darkside scares though. No dreams of Padme dieing, his mother can be alive if you want her to be, but she wasn't captured by tusken raiders.
    -Padme like Anakin is very defensive when it comes to her family and children and especially when people bring up Anakins age, telling her that she "robbed the cradel"
    -Anakin is a Jedi Knight or because he is like 17 he can still be a Padawan if you want he wants to wait a while before working twords being a master. The kid they adopted is not force sensitive.
    -Padme can be working on becomeing Chouncler in the next couple of years if you want her to.
    -They live on Naboo in the summer and on vacations but mainly on Courcasont(I'm not sure how to spell that its the planet tht is just one big city.)

-Thats about it I know its alot, but its what was floating around in my head. I hope someone out there decides to write a great big long fabulous story about it, I would loved to read it. I do have another idea a crossover between Star Wars and The movie The Other Boleyn Girl. I had everything all typed out...then I went and deleted it accidentaly. If I ever get the details back from the person I sent it to I'll put it up. Or if anyone really wants to try that one out I'll see what I can do about remembering some of them. I know this is long and I apolagise.

One more thing if anyone decides to use this please let me know so I have chance to read it I'm always looking for a good read. Thanks
  7. Jade_Max Force Ghost

star 5
    Anakin21 - While I'm thrilled to see you're psyched to have someone write a story for you, I would ask that you don't high light the text when you're dropping off a bunny.

Colors are fine if you'd like to color the text, but please, as a courtesy to your fellow thread goers, please don't high light whole passages. Black outs, in the events of spoilers (where applicable) are necessary sometimes, but colors can be hard on the eyes.

Thanks!
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    So, I don't know if anyone's seen "Naughty Marietta," but it is a film that I grew up with. It's the story of a princess of France on the brink of being forced into an arranged marriage for political reasons. Realizing that she would rather have any life than the one being imposed upon her, she switches places with her maid, Marietta, and sails for New Orleans to become the wife of a settler there. On the way, she is rescued from pirates by a dashing tenor (played by Nelson Eddy) who leads the local militia and takes a liking to her. Once she arrives in New Orleans and refuses to marry any of the men looking for a wife, she is forced to find her own house and employment. Naturally, since she's a soprano and the Captain is a tenor, they have a Han/Leia epic love-hate relationship. She is just on the verge of realizing that he is the one man she can truly love when the French royal court shows up in New Orleans looking for their missing princess. She is to be forced to return to France so that she can marry. Before she leaves, the colonists hold a ball for the visiting royalty and they ask her to sing. She sings the song "Ah, sweet mystery of life at last I've found thee" to explain to the Captain that she has finally overcome her emotional blindness and sees that he is the true love of her life. He sings the second verse, they modulate, sing a duet, and of course this pisses off the King. He orders her to be brought to the ship and two guards cheerfully agree. They are, unfortunately, the tenor's subordinates and sneak her off into the American wilderness while the two swooning lovebirds sing the duet yet again.

Anyway, that's the long story. It's a fantastic movie. My plot bunny is for you to take any character in Star Wars, male, female, human, non-human and write a story along the same lines as Naughty Marietta about them. You can pick and choose which parts to parallel or follow it faithfully. If you want a link to the movie online, PM me and I can give it to you.
  9. DarkPowerUnlimited Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I'll take this one as my first fic. If I never get it started, I'll put it back up.
    I actually have a little typed out already. It's just a matter of if I finish it.
  10. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello all! I'm back with another Plot Bunny! hopefully this one will be picked up faster seeing as its not so.... different (for lack of a better word) as the other one is. While I'm at it hopefully someone picks that story to I would really love to see it as a fic. Anyways on with the Bunny.

This is just popped in my head while was at another part of resource looking for a fic. As far as I can tell there aren't alot of these fics out there, 'cause I've looked and haven't had any luck finding them, so I decided to help remedy that. Its bassically were....

1)Anakin and Obi-Wan are sent on a mission.
    2)Anywhere from just right after AOTC and before ROTS so Anakin is still a Padawan and has not turned. Or if you want to do it after ROTS he does NOT turn!
    3)Anidala of course! If you want attatchement/relationships allowed entierly up to you.
    4)Anakin and Obi's mission does not go as planned, they either crash on a planet that is unagreable with Ani (really humid, or really cold) and he is injured from the landing, they are captured because of some reason I can't think of (have to leave some of the creativity to the writer after all...and...I'm lazy.[face_shhh])Ani gets really sick. As you can see I LOVE Ani angst.
    5)Once they get back to Courasaunt(Once again I have no idea how to spell that.) just because they are home does not mean that Ani's recovery goes smoothly. Maybe he goes into a coma or his condition worsens like I said up to you.
    6)No Luke or Leia yet.
    7)Make it nice and long!

Wow! I think thats it. I'm very surprised its usually longer. If anyone decides to take this on please let me know because I would love to read it! Also if anyone is interested I have another idea involving a crossover between Star Wars(Saga) and The Other Boleyn Girl. Not the TV show. Now I'm off to....well here I guess I got two new ideas while I was typing this up!

11. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm back! Like I said I thought of this while typing the other one up. Well here it goes.

This one is were Anakin and Obi-wan go visits Obi's family...were ever they happen to live.

1)Post AOTC, Pre ROTS. Anakin is anywere from 15-17 years old, (Clone wars happened earlier). I'm not sure of the age difference between Anakin and Obi-Wan, but I think its like maybe 10 years. I really don't know you can decide.
    2)Not slash.
    3)For some reason they are allowed to go visit Obi's family, for the sake of the story lets say its not the first time Obi's seen his family since he left to be a Jedi, but Ani's just meeting them for the 1st time.
    4)Obi has both his mother and father. One younger brother around Anakin's age (Name unknown),and one younger/youngest sister couple years younger than other brother. (Name unknown).
    5)Obi's brother is jelouse of Anakin because he feels like he has been replace. For the longest time he was always like the most "important" person in his brothers life then Anakin showed up.
    6)Obi-wan is very protective of Anakin.
    7)Anidala, weather or not she's in the stroy is up to you, I just LOVE that pairing...and its is after AOTC.
    8)NO darkside danger AT ALL!
    9)Stay with Obi's family for awahile.
    10)Just got back from Geonosis. So its like a vacation.

I think thats about it, I'm so prund of my self I've been keeping these kinda short. Lol jk. I don't know what made me come up with this idea, probably the lack of these stories. As usual I would love to read this so let me know if you want to write this.
  12. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok now here's my other plot bunny, I'm just full of 'em today!

This one is were attachement/relationships are allowed and Anakin and Padme go to see here family.

1)The rule has JUST been changed (why, I don't know. You decide.), so Padme's family doesn't know there married.
    2)Her family is haveing a family reunion, so Padme decideds it is a perfect time to suprise her family with the fact that she's married.
    3)Her mother and sister of tired of Padme being alone so the decide to fix her up with a number of men.
    4)Anakin never turned. Its after ROTS.
    5)Padme is a month-two months pregnent with Luke and Leia.
    6)After Anakin and Padme get to Naboo and see the her mother and sister are trying to fix her up with someone they, decide to kinda go with it as like a joke (for lack of a better word).
    7)When they show up the guys are already there waiting.
    8)There has to be some sort of Ani angst.
    9)The war is still going on. At some point Anakin is called back to the front. Before they tell her family.
    10)They find out Anakin and Padme are married after the holo announces Ani and Obi(maybe) have been killed. We all know he not really dead of course.
    11)Anakin is transfered to a medical facility on Naboo, because while he was not killed he was severly injured./sick-ish. (Speaking if ISH, here's a random-fun fact for everyone ISH is actually in the dictionary. You can look it up if you don't baleive me. Don't ask me what made me decide to look it up I honestly don't know I was just goofing around with my friend.)
    12)As always make it LONG!!!

I think about it. Hope someone decides to use it. As per my usual sign out please let me know when you use it so I can read it.
  13. Barbarossa_Rotbart Jedi Knight

star 1
    After a long time a new idea of mine:
    While Obi-Wan is hunting General Grievous, Anakin and the 501st are sent to an outer rim planet to help against a droid army. During the battle Order 66 has been executed but the 501st disobeys the order and thus saves Anakin and the other Jedi on the planet. They do not know that Obi-Wan and Yoda are alive (and vice versa). But Anakin fells Padmé's death through the Force and only the love of another Jedi keeps him from falling to the Dark Side. What will happen if Luke and Leia meet him, his (new) family and friends twenty years later?
    And who is Sidious new apprentice after Anakin's apparent death?

It would be great, if Aalya Secura, Ahsoka Tano and atleast one known female human Jedi (who should become his second wife) are among the survivors in Anakin's group of Jedi.
  14. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just thought of another one today while I was thinking of watching Tristan and Isolde.
    I thought it would make a good crossover for Star Wars.

1)As always this is an Anidala.
    2)Obviously as stated above a crossover between Star Wars and Tristan and Isolde.
    3)Anakin/Tristan and Padme/Isolde...they would still be Anakin and Padme thats just who they would be....if that makes sense.Lol, now I'm confusing myslef.(Not hard to do )
    4)Anakin is the chosen one still(I'm not sure how thats would work out you decide.)
    5)Padme can be Queen and or Senator if you want her to.
    6)Anakin is not a Jedi only because I can't think of how that would work. If you can make it work then by all means make him a Jedi.
    7)Ages are as fallowed: When its to were they actually meet and fall in love blah blah woof woof(points to who can reference the tv show and episode thats from.)are Anakin:17-18 going on 19, Padme:22-23 going on 24
    8)I was always a little confused as to who's who, in the movie(T&I) so bear with me. Tristans brother? could be Obi-Wan, Their Father? Qui-gon or whoever. Or too make it simpler(Sp?) You just decide who those would be, cuase I alwasys have a hard time seeing who's, who in the movie 'cause its kinda dark.
    9).....I think thats it. LONG!
  15. Barbarossa_Rotbart Jedi Knight

star 1
    this idea is quite simple:
    Imagine that Star Wars takes place in our galaxy and that TPM happened in 1977 (with ATOC in 1987, ROTS in 1990 and ANH in 2009). Imagine that Earth was discovered and conquered by the Empire sometime between 1990 (= 19 BBY) and 2008 (= 1 BBY)). So write a short or long piece about living on Earth in the Empire. It can be a crossover or an original piece with original characters, but it has to be about living on an earth that is ruled by the Empire. And it can be of any genre.

An example of a possible crossover:
    - House MD: House has to deal with an imperial officer who got ill and with the new techology in the form of a 2-1B Medical Droid who thinks that he is better than House.
  16. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    And I'm back. Man these Ideas just keep on coming, they just won't stop flowin into my brain.

This would be an Anakin Teen fic/Growing up...type thing....not really sure what to call it.

1)Anakin is anywhere(Right sp?) from 16-18(19?).
    2)He's going threw a like rebellious stage (for lack of a better word).
    3)You know staying out late disobeying Obi-Wan(More than usual.), drugs/smoking the whole shpeil. I read this one story were he really was jusy looking for attention(not the case with this one) but he wore eyeliner...so yup, eyeliner can be a factor.
    4)Not a Slash fic.
    5)Obi-Wan is maybe doubting his abbility to raise Anakin or something.
    6)Maybe for a little more turmoil throw in some Padme.
    7)Anakin spends alot of time down in lower Courasont(Again I can't spell that)with all the "low-lifes"
    8)LONG!

And wouldn't you know it I got like I think two new ideas typing this.
  17. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This one like I said came from the other idea.

1)Anakin 16-18.
    2)Padme and Anakin met up earlier, so of course its Anidala.
    3)Obi-Wan has like started neglecting/ignoreing(Sp?) Anakin.
    4)Anakin goes to Padme for....what ever reason....support.
    5)Ani and Obi go on a mission and Anakin gets hurt, as usual Obi-Wan doesn' notice or ask, so Anakin doesn't tell him not wanting to look weak.
    6)Obi only notices Anakin has been hurt after they get back and something happens or whatever.
    7)For maybe a little humor Padme yells at Obi-Wan.
    8)LONG!
  18. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know if any of you out there are getting sick of seeing my name here, but I am...justa little...maybe more I don't know. Anywho on with the reason for me being here.

1)Anakin goes on his first solo mission as a Padawan. 16/17 years old. (Something thats sapossed to be simple.)
    2)It does not go as planned.
    3)Anakin is captured....by someone, and sold back into slavery.
    4)Bought be a very mean/bad/sick/twisted person.
    5)Takes a very long time to for everyone to find Anakin, because his owner is paranoid(for a good reason) and moves around alot...to not very nice places.
    6)LONG!
  19. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hopefully this is my last idea for the day, I can't make any promisis...and I think I just got another one. I don't know about me.

1)Anakin 16 or so years old.
    2)Is just starting to realize just how much rest on his shoulders being the Chosen One and all that jazz.
    3)Begins to push himself to hard, but no one really notices because like Obi-Wan is out on alot of really really dangerous missions or something.
    4)Like trains more that he should doesn't take enougfh time to sleep. And other stuff I don't know what else...you decide.
    5)Anidala! As always.
    6)Thinks that he has to be "Perfect" because he's the Chosen One and Obi-Wans Padawan.
    7)LONG!
  20. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Told you I'd be back...Wow I'm really starting to annoy my self. I know is I get another Idea after theses like last TWO! I'll write them down and post them tomarow.

1)Between ATOC and ROTS, Anakin is still a Padwan.
    2)Anakin begins to like "crack"(Not necassarily Crazy either.) under the pressure of the War, being the Chosen One, hiding his marrige(Sp?) to Padme, and not letting Padme know that anything is wrong.
    3)Padme is not pregnent yet.
    4)Anakin gets very little leave from the war.
    5)Is constantly under watch from the Repbulics military(Do the have an entier military, not counting the Clones. I've heard of the Republic Navy.)beacuse he's so young, and is like in charge of them.
    6)Anakin and Obi-Wan get seperated alot to spread out the Jedi.
    7)He does NOT turn to the Dark Side.
    8)Make it LONG!
  21. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am deeply sorry if I'm annoying anyone, truth is I'm annoying my self. However if I don't do this I may just go crazy with all the Plot Bunny's floating around in my head.

1)Anakin 17/18. Kighted earlier.
    2) Padme and Anakin meet sooner.
    3)Met at a like "Gala", Anakin security, Padme attending.
    4)Get to talking and talking leads to dancing/drinking, which leads to going back to Padme's apartment, which leads to more drinking and I think you know where I'm going with this.
    5)She gets pregnent of course(Not Luke and Leia though.)Just one baby...neither of the twins soemone different.
    6)By the time Padme figures it out Anakin is aleady gone on a Solo mission.
    7)Of course soemthing has to happen to Ani...I don't know what....just soemthing...bad.
    8)He still lives though.
    9)You decide if the Clone Wars are going on.
    10)As usual LONG!

Seriously I got three new ideas...but I wrote them down and I won't post them today if I can help it. Proabably tomarow.
  22. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is getting really annoying, after I finished posting yesterday I had like literaly 53. Thats just ridicorus....ridiculus. So here are a couple more. I've decided to post them in just one big post.

#1:It's kind of a crossover with Hayden's movie awake.
    1)Anidala.
    2)Padme would not be all..."evil"(lack of a better word) like Sam.
    3)Not really sure what else I don't really have alot for this one...Shocker I know! Lol.
    4)Anakin is Clay.

#2:All of Anakins old friends from Tatooine all come to (I'm not even going to try and spell it)the big city planet/capital.
    1)Like I said they somehow get to there for tatooine some how are able a visit.
    2)Run in to Anakin, randomly don't recognize him.
    3)After ATOC, Anakin is still a Padawan.
    4)They visit the Jedi Temple, and somehow get "introduced" to Anakin.
    5)One of Anakins friends has to be a girl and have a crush/or be in love with Anakin.
    6)Anidala.

#3:This one is a little bit different. Anakin isn't a jedi, but an Actor.
    1)Anakin 16-18.
    2)Up to you if he's force sensitive.
    3)Padme is still a Senator and former Queen.
    4)Anidala.
    5)Meet when Anakin is at the Senate, because for some reason someone feels he could use Jedi protection.

#4:Anakin has an older brother.

1)Anakin is still Chosen One, and Jedi.
    2)Anakin 16-19, meets his brother...again? while on a mission.
    3)Knows his brother.
    4)Brother 18-21 years old.
    5)Seperated when brother was sold.
    6)Has since been freed.
    7)Doesn't know that Anakin is a Jedi.
    8)Don't recognize each other at first.
    9)...Just for the sake of it Anidala.

#5:Anakin is not a Jedi.
    1)Anakin 17, non-forece sensitive.
    2)King/Prince of Naboo.
    3)Padme Princess of another planet.
    4)They have to marry to form an Alliance.
    5)Anidala.
    6)Padme 22.
    7)Anakin only child.
    8)Padme only child? I don't know you decide.
  23. CodyMonKenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay got an idea, but not one I really feel the need to write. Ashoka meets and becomes infatuated with a boy, Jedi or not, and does nothing to hide it. Obi-Wan and the council feel this will be a good chance for Anakin to teach her about letting go of attachments. How does Anakin react to this, does he do as the council wishes, or does he let her in on his little secret, or does he do something entirly different, it is upto you.
  24. Anakin21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    So its been a couple of day's, I now deem it a long enough time to post more ideas. I'm just full of them I have currently like 50-60 something...don't worry I'm not posting them all right now just a little.

#1:Another take on Anakin and Padme's wedding night.
    1)Anidala obviously.
    2)After the Wedding Ceremony, Padme see's just how innocent Anakin really is, even if he doesn't show it.
    3)Bassically free reing, not alot of ideas for this one.

#2:Things do not go as planned when Anakin comes home on leave.
    1)Anidala.
    2)After being away at War for(long-ish time)Anakin is finally granted leave and time to spend with Padme.
    3)Attachment still not allowed.
    4)Morning after Anakin is home,(Padme up early.) Padme's family(Mom, Dad, Sister &Family.) arrive without warning for a suprise visit.
    5)They do not know that Anakin and Padme are married...or even together.
    6)Anakin is still asleep in the bedroom when they show up.

#3:(This one is kinda pretty different.) A crossover with the movie Annapolis(James Franco).
    1)Anidala.
    2)Anakin would be James's character Jake.
    3)Not much to say for this one.

#4:More of a Padme centered one.
    1)Bassically just the thoughts/feelings/reactions of Padme's freinds and family, when she is elected Queen/Senator.
    2)Maybe a couple of her friends feel jelousy/resentment(not sure what the right word is.)when Padme does all this.

#5:This is one were Anakin is not a Jedi, or Force-Sensetive.
    1)Anakin is not a Jedi, but King/Prince/Senator(Whichever or all of them) of Naboo.
    2)Unlike alot of the stories like this one Padme is not a Jedi or chosen one either. She is a friend of Anakin's family, since before he was all of that.
    3)Padme went away to school somewhere when she was 16, Anakin 11.
    4)She comes back around 5(or a couple more if you want.) years later shocked to see how much Anakin has grown and taken on.
    5)Anidala.

#6:Different meeting for Anakn and Padme.
    1)Padme's ship never had to land on Tatooine, but somehow Anakin still became a Jedi.
    2)ATOC happened a little earlier, Padme and Anakin still didn't meet.
    3)Anakin 17, Padme 21.
    4)Padme visits the front or medical center to help keep everyone's morals up.
    5)While there she meets wounded/"broken" Anakin.
    6)Anidala.
    7)Mostly Padme's P.O.V. still some Anakin P.O.V.

Thats it for today.
  25. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Here is a bunny that i would like to do but i have to many fics to finish writing at the moment in order to do it.

Leia is nine years old and while she acts like a good little princess in public, she is a terror inside the Organa's home. In the beginning of the fic, Breha dies, somehow Leia is behind it, or at least Bail believes that the stress Leia caused Breha worsened Breha's already failing health. Leia is prone to severe temper tantrums, and more often then not, she uses the Force during these tantrums. At his wits end, Bail does the unthinkable, he hands Leia over to Vader (perhaps saying something like 'She's your daughter, you deal with her'.).

That's only part of the bunny. If i said anymore it would give to much away. If you want to do it then send me a pm and I'll send the rest of the plot bunny to you. :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade