main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource The Plot Bunny Thread: Managed by Jade_Max.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by shanobi, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Here's one for you Mara Jade fans: A vignette/one shot where Mara is giving a new padawan the grand tour of the Praxeum. The padawan's name is Arica, which creates a certain amount of humorous tension given this was Mara's cover name when she was in Jabba's Palace.

2. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I'd like to take up this plot bunny.

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    I've got a few more Plot Bunnies...

1: A SW/Smokey and the Bandit X-over. Bandit and Snowman are smuggling spice instead of beer in a ship that resembles an old Trans Am. Make it funny. [face_laugh] The Jedi/Imps have to take them down for their illegal activity. Whatever era.

2: A song parody set to 'Footloose'. I've tried, but it seems I want to read it more than write it. [face_laugh]

4. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    Force Unleashed AU based on the dark side ending. Starkiller isn't injured. He kills Vader and the rebels and joins Palpatine so he avoids massive injury. He serves Palpatine while plotting to overthrow him.

5. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    I wonder why this hasn't been written. Luke does marry Teneniel Djo

6. erock311

erock311 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2009
    If it's still open I'll take number two (obviously).

7. imperial_Warlord5

imperial_Warlord5 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    here a plot bunny a friend of mine came up with but hasent got the skills to write, here goes

1. the premise is the reverse of defection storys where a rebel who hates the empire through a series of event not only end up working
    for the empire but ascending the ranks to become a grand admiral the elite of the imperial navy.

if i had the time id give it a go as it be intresting to write

2. Gilad Pellaeon was a imperial patriot, he never wanted to rule the empire and always stood aside for other and followed orders
    even in the remanant he let the moff council take charge what if after dark empire 2 he had enough of warlords and decided to seize power for the good of the empire. go emperor pellaeon

8. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    Here's one.

In the ROTJ novelization, the Death Star was goign to destory the Forest Moon before it blew up. But Lando and company destroyed it before it could fire.

What if it did blow up Endor, right before it was destroyed?

9. LittleMissNightsaber

May 2, 2009
    Darth Vader and Luke get stranded on an asteroid together!

10. Ultimate_Jedi_Master

Ultimate_Jedi_Master Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2007
    I've always wondered what would happen if Anakin was turned down by the Jedi so he joined the pod racing circut instead.

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I've always wondered what would happen if Anakin was turned down by the Jedi so he joined the pod racing circut instead.

I've been writing a story about this idea for a while now. [face_laugh]

12. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I would like to adopt this one. I think I can do it justice.

13. LadyNomad

LadyNomad Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2009
    What if that Darth Vader had to blend into the population to get an enemy? How can you hide a 6 foot 4 inch cyborg with a breathing problem? Make him look like a droid!

14. Ultimate_Jedi_Master

Ultimate_Jedi_Master Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2007
    Just had another idea. An AU where Sidious sends Darth Maul to capture Jar Jar for some reason, and orders him to be brought back alive so Maul can't kill him. Jar Jar drives Maul crazy and ends up crashing the Sith infiltrator, stranding them on a planet.

15. LittleMissNightsaber

May 2, 2009
    I had a idea like that except Palpatine wanted to test Maul's anger to see if he could withstand the 'Power Of The Binks':p and Maul spends time with Jar-Jar and does the galaxy a flavor.... for once.[face_laugh]

16. LadyNomad

LadyNomad Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2009
    I got one better... Jar Jar vs. Darth Vader... enough said.

17. imperial_Warlord5

imperial_Warlord5 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    what would have happened if grand admiral thrawn was in command at the battle of Endor would the death star still have been destroyed. would thrawn have been able to turn the battle artound if the DS had been destroyed?

18. LibbyJade

LibbyJade Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2009
    Anakin is injured on a mission to Naboo or some were close. He goes to Padme?s family for help/or is found by her family. They some how find out that he and Padme are marred. How will they take it?

Owen and his wife live and are found or come back into Luke?s live somewhere after Luke meats Mara and they fall in love. Do they like Mara? What can they tell him about Anakin and Padme, the Jedi? Were will they live?

After the second Death Star Luke has a visit from one Vader?s staff. The Staff member gives him the papers to the lake retreat on Naboo. What will He find on Naboo? Love? Family?

19. LittleMissNightsaber

May 2, 2009
    Anakin doesn't become Vader and turns back to the light. He, Padmé, Luke, and Leia live in hiding as the Empire rises. After sometime Luke meets a certain redhead hand and falls in love with her. Despite their feelings Mara is still loyal to the Empire and Luke is loyal to his parents. Mara doesn't know Luke is Anakin's son and Luke doesn't know Mara is the Emperor's personal assassin. You choose the outcome whether dark or happy where it turns out it's a ploy just to kill Force-sensitive males or they marry. There many possibilities.

20. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I think not, actually. I've tried to write this, but I have no idea how to write it. [face_laugh]

Also, I have a plot bunny I wanna drop off.

In this fic, which defies logic and would be very AU and very silly, the Jedi are having a pool party for some reason. The problem is: Anakin doesn't know how to swim. So, his wifey Padme decides to teach him how to swim. Hilarity ensues.

Requirements for this fic:

[b]Should take place sometime around the Clone Wars, but after Ani and Padme are married.[/b]
    [b]Must include Anakin wearing those floatie things on his arms! XD[/b]
    [b]Should be very humorous[/b][/color]

21. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    4:Kind of an Anidala fic. Either Padme's mother and father, or one, or the other talk to Anakin and basically tell him that he's not good enought for Padme.
    5:Anidala.
    6:Anakin 19. You decide if he's a Jedi or not, and if he is, if attachement is allowed.

Well since my padawan dropped this off, I will take it!

22. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I may have to adopt this plot bunny, although I undoubtedly will do things a bit, um, differently than what Gunganfan has suggested.... [face_thinking]

23. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I, for one, would love to see that. Han and Chewie are East Bound and Down with Bandit and Snowman along for the ride!

24. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Charmed :) A star wars fashion Charmed :D Let the ideas flow.......

Prue = Sola
    Piper = Padme
    Phoebe = ?
    Paige = One of Padme's handmaiden's?
    Leo = Anakin
    Wyatt = Luke
    Prudence = Leia (Is Luke's twin but not born with the special powers that Luke/Wyatt has[just a sugestion])
    Chris = ?
    Bianca = Mara Jade
    Elders = Jedi Council plus Obi-Wan

25. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    -

Alrighty, then! I've started my Smokey/SW mix story. I doubt it's exactly what GuNgAnFaN3090 was thinking, but I hope it turns out a little bit funny.

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30309240/p1/?13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.