main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource The Plot Bunny Thread: Managed by Jade_Max.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by shanobi, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neosildrake

neosildrake Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2010
    I've managed to convince a few "new" old bunnies to come out of hiding. Here they are. Be kind to them.

What would have happened if the Sith had won war and Darth Bane was defeated by his adversary and thus the ?rule of two? never was established?

For over a millenia the Sith-Empire ruled the known Galaxy with violence and brutality. Fear and hate, blackmail and bribery, were their weapons and the Siths wielded them with with all the power of the dark side. 30 years ago Darth Sidious has supposedly killed the last Jedi, a once great order of warrior monks, who served the force and whielded the light side as protectors and peacekeepers of the galaxy. However, 1000 years ago the Jedi were betrayed and destroyed by the very beings they swore to protect and help, through the greed, corruption and jealousy that had infected the Great Republic. For centuries they were on the run, hiding fromn the Sith while still trying to stay true to their order. But the clone army of Dark Force Users that was created by the Sith hunted them down and killed them all... or did they?

Now 1000 years later the Sith Empire, ruled by The Galactic Emperor Sith Master Supreme Lord Darth Sidious, is powerfull, yes, but also divided. Empire has grown to immense proportins and the various High Lords, Lords and Masters, who rule quadrants, systems and planets are in conflict which each other, trying to gain even more power, building alliances and destroying them equally as fast as it suits them. The blackmail, corruption and distrust that once served them to destroy the Republic and the Jedi now corrodes their own foundation of power. Each Sith wants to be the strongest and become the next Emperor and for power they do anything and everything. The worlds they rule are nothing more than resources they can exploit, slaves to use, sheep to control and lead to slaughter at their whim.
    Darth Sidious knows that everyone wants his power and his head on a pike and it makes him even more paranoid and dangerous.
    But amidst this suffocating Darkness the spark of light still shines on. Unnoticed my all, for its such a small insignificant thing in the sea of eternal blackness. However, even the smallest spark can become a flame that can turn into a firestorm of epic proportions, two sparks might as well set the Galaxy on fire.
    Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Knight, last student of the killed Jedi Master Yoda and Master to Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi are the last two lights and they will ignite the Stars.

Obi-Wan is thrown into the cold water of master-hood rather suddenly. Still having nightmares about Qui-Gons death, he also has no real idea or concept about training Anakin.
    Dooku, plagued by his ex-padawans death is about to leave the order when Obi-Wan comes to him, looking for advice in training Anakin. Dooku isn?t really interested, but then, Qui-Gon thought the boy important. After agreeing to spend some time with the new master-padawan pair, Dooku finds himself embarging on a new mission ? helping Obi-Wan overcome Qui-Gons death and the guilt he feels about it as well as help him train Anakin.

Alpha, the clone trooper who escaped together with Obi-Wan from Ventress captivity, is now an instructor to the clones on Kamino. While there he stumbles over a secret ?program?: Order 66. Curious he investigates and when he finds out what it implies, he decides to do something. And thus, behind the Kaminoans and the Supreme Chancellors backs, he tries to change/rewrite/modify the Order. However, he needs help for that. Lucky him, there are other veterans on Kamino as teachers. Other veterans who owe Obi-Wan, Anakin and other Jedi something.

In a moment of sanity, Padmé rejects Anakins advances, because she is devoted to her people and the republic and he should be devoted to the Jedi (and the republic). While she likes him, she puts work before play and thus they never become more than friends. Maybe when the war is over, but not while there is such a crisis going on. That would be irresponsible in her (more mature) eyes.

CU, have fun an

2. neosildrake

Aug 14, 2010
    Helloooo! Before I go on vacation, I decided to post a few more bunnies. These bunnies are part of the SW-AU-crossover bunnies I have stored on my HDD. They are a bit more detailed and might be more challenges than simple plot bunnies.

The Clone Conspiracy
    Instad of building himself a clone army, Sidious plan consists of killing the Jedi Council and replace them with loyal clones. They would still be the very same person the original was, but any order by him, they had to obey. He started with Syfo Dias. Master Dooku actually found out that something wasn?t right and went to investigate on orders of Grandmaster Yoda. Over time Dooku became more and more enthralled by the Siths plan and at the end found himself trapped by the dark side and his own undercover personality Darth Tyranus.

V1:
    On a low key mission (after some serious high profile missions) from the council to retrieve a historical document/holocron, that was stolen from an excavation site on Ossus, they come upon the bounty hunter Boba Fett, who was by the Sith orderd to retrieve a holocron containing Sidious plan, that was stolen by a traitor and used as blackmail. Fett killed the traitor and now is about to return the holocron. In a scuffle the two parties acidentially switch the holocrons.
    Obi-Wan and Anakin find out what is on the Holocron, simply because Obi-Wan in a spur of the moment decided to learn ancient Sith as language. However, they have to be cautious, because while it details the plan, it doesn?t tell who has been replaced by a clone. It also doesn?t tell who the Master Sith Lord is. Obi-Wan and Anakin have to behave as if they don?t know anything and actually let Fett steal the holocron from them (after making a copy, of course). Before they can confront the council, they have to find out who is true and who is a puppet to the Sithlord. They decide to veture to Kamino to find out and are met with non other than Dooku aka Darth Tyranus. They have to defeat him or even redeem him and destroy Sidious plot to take over the Jedi Council.

V2:
    Obi-Wan for the last 10 years has been a member of the Jedi (enter corps name here)Corps. On a mission for the Corps, he stumbles across a wounded Dooku, who carries documents containing a copy of Sidious clone plans. Having betrayed his ?master? he barely escaped with his life. He hands the copy over to Obi-Wan before he dies. Now Obi-Wan is the hunted one, trying to bring the documents to the Jedi temple and master Yoda, but unsure whom to trust. Id what Dooku has said in his last moments is true, then half the council, maybe even a some of the normal Jedi kinghts, masters and padawans, might already be puppets of the Sith. He has to get to Yoda... but who can tell him that Yoda himself isn?t a clone? Alone he decides that he first has to find out who he can trust. For that he decides to travel to Kamino, impersonate a Jedimaster/Darksider/Sith and find out who was cloned and who wasn?t. He is confronted by various enemies, like Boba Fett, Aurra Singg and Asajj Ventress, but he manages to defeat them with wit and skill. Maybe also because they did underestimate him (especially Ventress and Singg) because he?s only a Jedi-washout after all.

To give AgriCorps Obi-Wan a fighting chance:
    Because his connection to the living force never was the best, Obi-Wan mainly did maintainance and piloting. In his free time on Bandomeer he joined an acting group as well as the defense group. Later one has come to much use, after the attacks by pirates and slavers became more common. At one time the colony actually lay under siege and without contact to the outside they had to defend themself. Now the defense of Bandomeer is solid and no normal pirate or criminal would attack them.

The Seven Jedi Knights (x-over with: The Seven Samurai, The Glorious Seven)
    The Jedi, solitary figures, wanderers, travellers, explorers, healers, scholars, fighters... They are a lose order of force sensitives, sworn to protect, help and guide those in need.
    When the peopl

3. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    This is a what if? kinda idea: Anakin has Dooku on his knees. Palpatine says "Kill him, he's too dangerous to be left alive." but instead of obliging, Anakin shakes his head. "No. He deserves a fair trial for his crimes. As is the way of the Republic." How would this change the course of star wars history? It follows Anakin's later beliefs, as shown by his reasons for protecting Palpatine at first.

4. Lord_Redav

Lord_Redav Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    1.Jin Yong X-over

Take the characters from two master storytellers and mix them together.
    I'm not sure how many of you have heard of Jin Yong, so I'll take this plot bunny slowly. Hopefully, some of you have watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and thus have a vague idea of the Wuxia genre. Well, I did some reading and something in my mind tells that the Jedi and the Sith would fit quite nicely in this world. Although some compare the Jedi to the monks of Shaolin, I believe they are essentially taoists, you know, the guy who wrote Tao Te Ching. And the Sith is a group of killers who show no mercy, trains hard and feared by everyone. In Jin Yong's world, the River and Lakes(Jianghu, sort of a fringe-like world that don't usually agree with the central government) consists of warriors and outlaws from different sects and cults, they love, they hate, they have quarrels and slash at each other, friends and family of the deceased then seek revenge on the killers.In short, it's a crazy world. The story can take place anytime between the clone wars and alliance era.

Sample Version: Clone Wars Era
    A Republic survey team arrives on a primitive planet in the Outer Rims(yes, that would be earth). It's rich with resources, but the people is still living in the old ages, they still fight with swords made of steel, the planet divided into hundreds of countries that probably don't know each other existed. But the Force surrounds all living beings and even on such a primitive planet, there are people who can wield it. The landing team gets attacked unexpectedly and all members are wiped out, when the ship's crew lose contact with them and lands to investigate, a gruelling sight awaits them. Apparently, the clone troopers were caught by surprise while resting beside a creek. Most of the soldiers were killed by a lethal blow to the head that went right through their skull, leaving five bloody holes that eerily resembles a person's fingers, others had no apparent outer injuries but an autopsy showed that their visceral were practically liquified. Closer inspection reveals a holo-image of the attack from one of the trooper's helmets. In the holo-image, the attacker is a beautiful woman in white who shows great talents in the Force. She dodges the blaster bolts with ease, and makes the killing blows swiftly, showing no mercy whatsoever. The survey team reports back to Coruscant and shows members of the Jedi council and the Chancellor the images. The council takes the matter quite and send Anakin and Obi-Wan to investigate the matter, but the Sith also got word of it and sees a promising student that could be of great use in the future.

Um, I've only thought out this much, so if anyone is interested in the plot bunny or even knows what I'm talking about, pm me and we'll talk more about it. I don't have the time to put this story into writing, but I'll be happy to help anyone who can.

5. Raxacoricofallapatorius

Raxacoricofallapatorius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 20, 2010
    Hey, neosildrake
    I like your idea about Obi-Wan being frozen in carbonite and him being Palpatine's son. I'll try to use those two and may use one of your others but I'm not claiming any... [face_thinking] yet.

I can't send PMs yet as I don't have the required number of posts but feel free to PM me. I'll get a hold of you somehow.

6. neosildrake

Aug 14, 2010
    @ Cade_Cryocharger
    I'm happy you found something you like. Feel free to take any bunny you want and don't forget to post a link to any eventual story.

Here are a few more bunnies.

JCIS (Star Wars X-Over with "NCIS")
    After several brutal killings and finding out that all victims were members of various JediCorps, the Police of Coruscant calls for the JCIS (JediCriminalInvestigationService), a special division of the Republican CSI, who is exclusively made up of Jedis and only deals with Jedi or force-user involved crimes. Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his team are sent to investigate.

CSI-Coruscant (Star Wars X-Over with "CSI")
    When a murder occurs amongst the entourage of senator Bail Organa of Alderaan, the Coruscanti Police sents in their very best to find any clues. Young CSI detective Obi-Wan Kenobi soon finds out that not everything is as it seems. More murders happen and they seem unrelated with no definite hint about suspect or motive. Obi-Wan however suspects that the culprit is force sensitive and uses the dark force to commit his crimes. He also has the suspicion that something far more sinister is going on and the majority of the murders are only a distraction or a prelude to the real event. After yet another murder, things slowly point towards the elimination of the opposition to the powerful Trade Federation as well as driving a wedge between the several senatorial fractions, supporting a steadily growing seperatist movement.
    To find and convict the culprit however, Obi-Wan and his team need the help of the Jedi. Something Obi-Wan, for personal reasons, is only very reluctant to ask for.

- Obi-Wan either was not accepted as innitiate, left the temple after an accident as innitiate or left the Jedi after Melida/Daan. Somehow he ended up at the Coruscanti Police and found a new duty there.

Star Wars X-Over with "12 Angry Men")
    18 year old Anakin Skywalker, padawan to Jedimaster Qui-Gon Jinn, finds himself accused of murder. A trial is held and a jury of 12 independant sentient beings is ordered by the Senate to utter a verdict. (The Senate, decides that they can?t show favourism only because the supposed murder is a Jedi.)
    One of the 12 members of the jury is Obi-Wan Kenobi, who never was found by the Jedi and now is a very much known and very successfull independant mediator and negotiator with his buisness-partner Asajj Ventress. (Both were trained by the Rogue Grey Jedi Ky Narec, who took Asajj away from warthorn Rattatak and a little later met Obi-Wan.)

Star Wars X-Over with "Perry Mason")
    After Melida/Daan, Obi-Wan is forced to leave the Jedi and becomes a lawyer, working for the less privileged and poor. When his Ex-Master Qui-Gon Jinn, is accused of murder, Obi-Wan is appointed his lawyer by the court. He isn't thrilled, especially because the case might waken past ghosts and re-open old wounds. Still, Obi-Wan thinks that Qui-Gon is innocent, despite his less than stellar attitude towards him as well as all the eveidence that says the opposite. Obi-Wan starts to investigate and finds the carefully hidden tracks of a Sith Lord, who wants to turn Qui-Gons padawan, the powerfull supposed "Chosen One" Anakin Skywalker to the dark side.

Well, that's it for now. Lots of crime-stuff this time. Hope you like it. I'm in a crossover spee right now, developing crossovers between next top anything. There are still a few more coming... maybe next week.

CU, have fun and smile,
    neosildrake

PS: Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes again.

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    "1.
    JCIS (Star Wars X-Over with "NCIS")
    After several brutal killings and finding out that all victims were members of various JediCorps, the Police of Coruscant calls for the JCIS (JediCriminalInvestigationService), a special division of the Republican CSI, who is exclusively made up of Jedis and only deals with Jedi or force-user involved crimes. Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his team are sent to investigate.
    "

As a Gibbsophile, I am so adopting this one!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. Raxacoricofallapatorius

Raxacoricofallapatorius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 20, 2010
    Will do. I'm already working on the first chapter.

9. neosildrake

Aug 14, 2010
    Hello there. It's me again with a few bunnies... as usual.

Lone Jedi and boy/padawan (Star Wars version of ?Lone wolf and cub?)
    - Obi-Wan Kenobi ? aka Ben Ibonek as Itta ?Okami? Ogami
    - Luke Skywalker ? aka Luke Ibonek as Daigoro

One a Jedi Master of the revered Jedi Order, Obi-Wan is one of the last, maybe the last, Jedi in the Empire. After the Jedi were betrayed, Obi-Wan flees with the son of his former apprentice, but instead hiding somewhere and trying to be forgotten, Obi-Wan swears to bring the evil Sith and the clan of darkness to justice. Taking up the name of Ben Ibonek, he becomes a mercenary of justice and light right under the Empires nose.

The J-Team
    I thought about this of course after the A-Team movie, even thouh it has no Qui-Gon inside.:eek:
    After Order 66 is given only a hand full of Jedi survive. Those however decide to fight back while helping those in need. A constant pain in the Emperors a... back, hunted by imperial troops, idolized by the opressed masses, they are the J-Team.

Yoda ? Hannibal (The guy who makes plans and likes to meddle and seems to know way too much about everything -aka- The little green Troll with speech impairment.)
    Obi-Wan ? Face (The guy who can talk you out of your shoes -aka- The Negotiator)
    Anakin ? Murdock (The guy who?s crazy enough to fly upside down and try stuff other wouldn?t even think about doing -aka- The Hero with no Fear)
    Mace ? B.A. (The guy to go to when you want to kick ass preferably with a big purple lightsaber -aka- Master ?BadAss? Windu.)

The Con is On
    Star Wars X-Over with Leverage and Hustle
    When Obi-Wan, Garen, Bant and Reeft are all rejected by the Jedi and sent to various JediCorps, they leave and vanish from the rooster.
    Years later the rich and famous, decadent and corrupt, criminal and selfservant become plagued by a group of master thiefs and con-men, who ?liberate? them of their riches and wrongfull aquired goods as well as bring justice to those who are abandoned or forgotten by the law. Of course there are various fractions who do not look favourable on that, but the team around Obi-Wan always seems to be a step ahead of everyone, politicans, criminals, police and Jedi.

Yet, another timetravel story
    Start-time is maybe a month after Anakin has been knighted.
    An ambush by seperatists damages Obi-Wans hyperdrive and in combination with a fluctuating gravity well this lands him several decades (70-100 years) in the past (Of course he doesn?t recognize that at first.). Landing on an outer rim planet to repair his ship he stumbles upon a 13 year old force sensitive teen, who is hunted by a group of slavers. Rescuing the child, Obi-Wan learns that he is a rejected jedi innitiate, who was on his way to the AgriCorps, when the ship was attacked and raided by pirates. They sold him to a slave dealer but he managed to escape. Obi-Wan feels with the boy, seeing a part of himself in the teen. A nudge from the force prompts him to offer the boy his teachings and a bond forms.
    Thus Tien Paloa becomes padawan to Obi-Wan. But things do not go smooth for the new master-padawan pair. The Jedi-Order is more than a little bit suspicious and paranoid regarding Obi-Wan as well as his padawan, who they want to sent back to Bandomeer.
    Obi-Wan refuses, gets in a snit with the council and the team is given a test to determine their fate. Unknownst to them, the investigation into supposed interference of rogue jedi into the politics and economics of some outer rim planets turns serious when Sithlord Darth Plagueis and his current apprentice cross their path. In a duel Obi-Wan manages to dispose of the apprentice quite easily. But Plagueis escapes. Furious about loosing his apprentice, he decides to steal the Jedis padawan. An apprentice for an apprentice you could say. Obi-Wan does everything to keep his padawan safe and stop the Sithlords plan, while Tien struggles to withstand the temptation and lure of the dark side. When Obi-Wan finds a way back to his own tim

10. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    I very nearly sprayed my keyboard with OJ when I read that! Obi-Wan as a Kushiban, I can just see that! I love it! Kushibans are such awesome creatures. Don't know if I could write it, but oh... the thought!

One of my own plot bunnies is having Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan find a lil Kush baby on one of their missions that they bring back to the Jedi Temple - then, years later, Obi-Wan and Anakin are sent on a mission with the very same Kush. (I want to write this, but its identical twin is up for adoption - I'd love to read any version of this!)

Oh, my friends and I now call SW plot bunnies 'plot Kushes'!

11. Barbarossa_Rotbart

Barbarossa_Rotbart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2004
    Five ideas:

1. Star Wars on Earth
    Imagine that Earth is part of the Star Wars Galaxy and that several 'alien' species live here. They can be fugitives from the Empire (or the Clone Wars).

2. Legacy of a New Hope
    A Star Destroyer of Fel's Empire-in-Exile with some Imperial Knights is thrown more than 130 years into the past and reappears in the orbit of Tatooine roughly at the same time as Tantive IV is about to be captured by the Empire. How will they act?

3. The Death of Palpatine
    What if Chancellor Palpatine died during the Clone Wars. And he died in a fashion that prevented Darth Sidious to use one of his clones. Can he still archive his goals?

4. Mystery from the Past
    During the Clone Wars the Jedi stumble across a young woman who says that she is Revan. Is she the real deal? And why are the Sith interested in her?

5. The 501st, Defenders of the Jedi
    Anakin stayed at the Jedi Temple as the Jedi masters tried to arrest Palpatine and did not follow them. Now he, Ahsoka and the complete 501st are all that stands between the execution of Order 66 and the Jedi. Will they survive and will they escape? And what will happen to Padmé?

Send me a PM, if you start to use one of my ideas!

12. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    If anyone's up for something silly:

Teenage Ben Skywalker starts a really awful garage band called "Jedi Mynd Trix".

13. MadDevil

MadDevil Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2004
    This plot has been bouncing around in my head for a while. This would be an AU version of NJO/LOTF. It kind of combines elements from both. The war in NJO didn't take place in this, although you'll notice some similarities. Same goes for LOTF. I apologize if this gets a bit long winded. I've got most of the plot stuff figured out, just haven't ever been able to write it up as a fanfic. Anyway, here it goes...

It starts with Jacen's Force journey (or whatever you want to call it). While traveling the galaxy, Jacen has a vision. He's on Coruscant at the Jedi Temple. The planet around him is chaos. Buildings are on fire, there's smoke everywhere, fighters and other warships are crashing all over the place, etc. There are bodies everywhere on the steps of the Jedi temple. Soldiers, civilians, and Jedi. He knows many of the Jedi lying dead, including Mara, Luke, Ben, Anakin, Leia, and finally Jaina. At the end of the dream he sees a large figure clad in some kind of black armor. He has skin as black as space itself, with glowing blue Thrawn-like eyes. The figure says the typical bad guy "now we rule the galaxy" stuff. Jacen wakes up from the vision.

He returns to Coruscant and tells the Jedi Order about his visions. Since he's been gone for almost a decade, not doing his Jedi duties, the Order is none too pleased with him. They feel he abandoned the Order. At this point he brings up an old argument he had with Luke and the way he's set up the Jedi Order. An argument that ultimately led to him going on his journey in the first place. The Jedi have become very pro-New Republic during this time, too much so according to Jacen. Because of their bitterness towards Jacen, the Jedi Council and New Republic don't listen. Even his own family doubts him. They're all mad at him for not talking to any of them in years and shutting himself down in the Force like he's learned how. They pressure him into returning to the Order, until he finally gets fed up and leaves.

After he leaves he decides to go hunting for the mysterious figure in his dream. He keeps getting Force visions, as if he's being guided to some kind of destiny. Through the visions he learns how big a threat the mysterious invaders are, and realizes that the New Republic, Jedi Order, and most of the galaxy simply isn't prepared or willing to do what is necessary to defeat them. He believes the galaxy will fall to a darkness that will enslave everyone. Along his journey he comes across a hidden depository of dark side knowledge. He finds different abilities and techniques that he thinks will help fight against them. He believes it will still be years before the invasion comes, so he decides to embrace the dark side and learn the abilities. He believes it his destiny to learn the abilities and defend the galaxy against the invaders.

Before I go into the next plot development, I have to say that the events that took place in Specter of the Past/Vision of the Future also did not take place quite the way they were written. You'll understand soon why.

Move the story ahead 7-8 years. Jacen has become very powerful studying the ways of the dark side. As he's traveling the Unknown Regions, looking for some kind of Sith/dark side artifact/knowledge, he comes across a familiar blue-skinned, glowing red eyed character...Thrawn. Keeping in mind what I said about SOTP/VOTF, Thrawn somehow found out about the "danger beyond the galaxy" many years ago, and prepared ahead accordingly. Which is why he cloned himself, and using highly secretive knowledge, is pretty much the same Thrawn. Jacen asks him how, and Thrawn tells him. After he tells him, Jacen comes up with an idea how to use those secrets of cloning to help create Force wielding clones. Think of it as mass producing Jedi, or in this case, Dark Jedi. Jacen and Thrawn strike a deal to fight against the invaders. Jacen will help with the Force clones, and also do some C'Baoth like controlling of his combat fleets. By placing the Force clones throughout the fleets, Jacen will have even more control.

Thrawn approaches th

14. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    Edit: I decided to take this bunny back and develop it into a story.

15. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    This is my plot bunny suggestion, and I refuse to do it myself....

Anakin Skywalker never turned completely to the darkside....just a little bit. He resigned from the Jedi Order after they found out he was married and opens a pawn shop in the middle-lower levels of Coruscant with his son, Luke (Leia decides to follow Padme into politics. Padme is still alive, and whether she's still married to Anakin is up to you) Luke now has a son as well, Ben, and the three of them run the shop called Jedi Pawns (Anakin is a bit bitter about the Jedi kicking him out and he finds the name ironic). Ben has a dorky friend that also works in the shop, and has a tendency to drive both Anakin and Luke perilously close to the darkside on many occasions. Mara can make appearances, if you want her to, as can Han, Leia and Padme if you so desire. Maybe that's how Luke and Leia even met their spouses... when they came into the shop to pawn interesting items.

So, someone, PLEASE take this evil, wicked plot bunny off my hands. It's biting me.

16. ida_dida

ida_dida Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2010
    Well this is completely AU...
    Anakin wasnt found from the Jedi nor the Sith and lives in...(you make the planet) with his mother and his fiance( Padme or someone else)The day of his marriage(he is 18-19 years old) he has an accident that causs him memory loss and is found by Sidious, the emperor .
    He trains him and Anakin becomes Vader, a secret killer of Palpatine. he kills Jedi etc....and one day he meets with Padme(if she was previosuly his fiance, she barely recognises him because its been 7 years and sha has moved on with her life, or, she meets him for the first time and they gradually fall for eachother) until Vader meets his mother again by accident. And starts remembering everything..though he still isnt the same man as he used to.

17. brokenlullaby

brokenlullaby Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2010
    Anakin is injured on a mission to Naboo or some were close. He goes to Padme?s family for help/or is found by her family. They some how find out that he and Padme are marred. How will they take it?

I call dibs on this one! No promises on when it will be finished, though. :p

18. Modernism

Modernism Jedi Master star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    PonyTricks, I haven't been here for a long time... and haven't written any fanfic in a long time too. but I love love this idea of yours...

but what about Palps and the Empire?? who does Palpy get to be his henchman/woman/creature/robot?? nooo nooo noo not C3PO?

I think Anakin and Padme split up but still get together in secret (those plots are so delicious). and what about Mara? did she have secret alien Jedi baby and give it to Luke to raise??

19. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I vote for Jar Jar being the henchcreature. Either that, or Jar Jar's son, Chum Chum, can take the role as Ben's incredibly annoying friend .... [face_laugh]

So, are you going to adopt this evil plot bunny, Modernism? :cool:

20. Modernism

Feb 19, 2003
    to quote Obi Wan: "possibly"

I would probably need a coauthor to help with technicalities: weapons, planets, ships, etc. I can handle to character interaction and plots. this I enjoy. But how to picture an older Anakin who is neither Jedi or Sith. Sanford and Son? There must be other Jedi out there who are "strong in the Force" and trained in the Jedi arts who didn't pass the trials or dropped out or whatever. How do they use their Force powers? hmmmm. need some good references to check.

but i have another plot:

Ever since his bitter departure from Coruscant and the Jedi Order, Obi Wan has been running Obi's Cafe in this seedy city on the strategically important, Imperially occupied world of ______. One day guess who walks in: the one that got away, he shoulda been a contenda... Anakin. Anakin heard a rumor that Obi Wan has some travel pass chips that Qui Gonn gave him just before he was shot trying to get off planet... the chips that were stolen right under Imperial noses at the Prefect's office. Everyone's looking for those pass chips...But Anakin has special need for them... Padme is with him and the Imperials are chasing her. She is an important figure in the Resistance, er I mean Rebellion...

yes this is a Casablanca / Star Wars crossover...

who plays Louis? Lando of course. what about Luke and Leia and the other Jedi? I don't know. This is not slash, just a story about 2 souls meeting again...

21. Modernism

Feb 19, 2003
    And another thing.

I ran across this one yesterday - wrote a few paragraphs on it:

Luke and Mara are on Tatooine and they meet up with some Squibs who work very hard to get them into trouble... Jedi masters? they don't care about no Jedi Masters. The squibs pretend to need help with their speeder. Naturally Luke wants to help... but instead is helping the squibs steal the speeder. Security Forces and Jawas and Hutts oh my. of course Mara wants to drop them in the Sarlacc.

22. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002

lol, have fun with it - just remember to link it back here when you start!

23. imperial_Warlord5

imperial_Warlord5 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    hello, just putting up a idea i posted years ago but nothing ever came of it so i thought i would repost it to see if
    anyone is intrested:

anakin skywalker, the chosen one was created to bring balance to the force, through his action the sith rose
    and fell, but since the force created him, the force must have forseen what the galaxy was like without him so
    my idea is this,what would have happened to the galaxy without him, if he was never born what would have happned.

consider the following:

1. without anakin wining the pod race would the jedi have been able to get to Coruscant
    2. would naboo win the battle of naboo
    3. would palpatine have still won the clones war or would mace windo have killed him
    4. who would have been the emperors apprentice without anakin?
    5. no luke skywalker to destroy the death star
    6. leia was seen as the hope of the rebellion would it have fallen with out her to guide it and imspire it?
    7. no redemed vader to kill the emperor, and maybe no battle of endor either

24. Darth_Sidious_1983

Darth_Sidious_1983 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 6, 2005
    http://boards.theforce.net/a/b10304/27927181/

It's been over three years, and nobody has yet taken up this detailed, near-Biblical suggestion of mine. I'd like Darth Sage to be a female character as well, though. It's funny, because those whom I thought would be appropriate for an imaginary actor depiction as Darth Ultima are now more appropriate for the role of Darth Sage, while new blood has been injected for the role of Darth Ultima.

25. MadDevil

MadDevil Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2004
    This popped into my head the other night while watching Sons of Anarchy...

Corran Horn, CorSec officer, goes deep undercover to take down Booster Terrik's smuggling organization, the Sons of Corellia. While undercover he becomes close friends with fellow Corellians Han Solo, Wedge Antilles, Dash Rendar, and Soontir Fel. Over the course of several years, and run-ins with the likes of rival smuggling chief Talon Karrde, the Black Sun organization, the Hutts, and bounty hunter Boba Fett, the men become like brothers. While in the Sons of Corellia, he also meets, and eventually falls in love with, Booster's daughter Mirax. Corran is forced to choose between the bonds of brotherhood he has formed and his love for Mirax, and doing his duty as a CorSec officer.

It could almost be written like a TV series, wich each update being a new episode. Maybe I'll get around to writing this (or some of the other ideas I have bouncing around in my head) as a fan fic someday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.