main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW The Polcheck Chronicles: Episode 5 now online!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by The_Scream_Man, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Polcheck

Yes as the countdown to Gurnsies's first main appearance continues, the newest part of my little experimental improv series is up. We shot this in Jan 06, and it was a shoot that didnt start well, but the results were great. It was also the first episode we filmed that would rely on digital effects (this was shot almost a year before the 2nd Xmas special).

so yeah, this was a fun little ep. Look for sunburns that appear and disappear, and try n read what his belt says if u can! And yes, thats the artist formerly known as Sith-Gecko in the lead role, and Clare did an AMAZING job.

Enjoy!

2. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Polcheck puttin' on the smooth moves. Nice. ;)

Loved the pillow-fight dream effect, especially when Polcheck jumps in. And Pat's improv rants and side-thoughts are great fun, keep recording them. :D

On a technical note, are the interlaced lines only a problem after compressing the file for the net?

And I'm going to go out on a limb here and put my hand up for a guest spot on Polcheck's favourite soapie.

3. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    I'll put u on the list. We've been meaning to shoot more of Emotions for ages now. SOmetime Ill have the time to shoot more episodes. the problem is finding the time to do so.

yeah the interlacing cmoes about in the compression. I usually try and do several until i get one thats a solid mix of being see and hearable and a decent filesize. in the case of 5, I compressed it 7 or 8 times. this was kind of the best mix.

glad u liked it buddy :)

4. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    So being the new guy, can you fill me in on how much it costs to get a roll in this thing? ;)

But seriously, loved the ep :)

5. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    not what I expected, but a good episode none the less.

6. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    We don't seem to have done quite as well with this episode. Bugger...

Well, the next one has lightsabers, so hopefully that will pull you all in.

7. eclips

eclips Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Craig, downloading it now. Looking forward to watching it.

Oh, if you need a house and/or pool, you now have access to one. Seriously, any help you need, let me know.

8. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    ill take u up on that!

9. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    Hey, and I'd like to help you with any filming you're doing after July (far away, I know, but that's when I'm more free). :)

And why do you say you didn't think it went so well?

10. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    numbrs of DL's and comments across the board. We have had next to no feedback on this one. And Ima bit bummed about thatm, because i really liked the memoent Pat and Ash played at the end.

11. mle

mle Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2003
    My Favourite Episodes are the ones where I'm the star :)

12. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    So just 2 episodes? or do u consider your upcoming cameo to be a starring role?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.