main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The Political Debate & Slander Thread

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Evil Incarnate, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It is time for darkness to fall

Accept it, my friends.

And how do you not know that Bardan is not contracted by me already? ;)

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Wait, isn't my ticket the one that has a jedi on it?

Evil.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Exactly so. CPL is running with EKW.

Disappointing, really... my own apprentice, cavorting around with a Jedi as a co-candidate.

4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    All will become clear in time, my master. O:)

Evil.

5. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Well, we all want to know if all of you get together and eat puppies for dinner. That's the big question. ;)

6. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Lies, scurilous lies! :p

We must fight the dark. Members of the EUC, join me and we can fight the dark. We can defeat the sith and his fallen jedi running mate. Not only am I your last hope of defeating this evil, I am your only hope!

7. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Says the mandalorian for hire who has been in the service of the Sith more times than I feel like counting. :p

Evil.

8. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I have worked for the sith 87 times in my career. And I must say they have paid well every single time! Nothing wrong with getting paid for your work. [face_money_eyes]

A new announcment from my campaign. I will now promise to all of those in the EUC that if I am elected there will be an Ewok in every pot and a landspeeder in every garage!

9. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I don't even need to say anything to try and bring your image down with that statement. :p

Evil.

10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Who couldn't use a landspeed in their garage? And all of those refugees leaving coruscant in poverty could surely use an ewok in their pot. Hey, if the ewoks wanted to roast humans, why not return the favor! [face_devil]

11. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Awesome!!! Now I just need a garage!! As for roasting Ewoks, I think I give that a miss, I would much rather have them as allies.. ;)

12. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    1. I am not a Fallen Jedi, I am proudly standing on my feet.
    2. If Sinre was as dark as everyone is posting him to be would he be putting up banners about Skywalkers first True Love?
    3. Next thing Bardan will be promising is that he will be bringing Hope and Change to the EUC.

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Naw, Goodness and Light thank you! ;) Get it right! :D

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    1. If you are running as a VC to a sith I think we can all have legitimate questions as to whether you are in fact his secret apprentice or not. :p

2. I really like this banner. Very well done.

3. Read my sig, not a hope and change kind of guy. I will keep my guns and money, you can keep the change! :p

15. The_Seeker_of_Truth

The_Seeker_of_Truth Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2011
    I SEEK THE TRUTH!!!

The truth must be told about the Jedi and the Sith who now wish to lead as one!! There is no way this can happen, look at history, look into ALL Star Wars books!!! No where in No time has this EVER occured! How can we trust a Sith leading a Jedi astray? How can we possibly believe any lies that spew forth from the Siths lips, knowing the Jedi believes them!!! I ask you, people of the EUC, how can this happen? The TRUTH is it cannot happen!!! Look into your own hearts people, look into the past, you all know the answer and who your votes should go too.

I only seek the truth!

16. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I find it funny that so many believe that this is some maniacal and devious plan cooked up by EKW. But in reality I was the one who approached him about a union. Even though we are on opposite sides of the Force spectrum and are of opposing military backgrounds IRL, we both believe that in joining forces we would demonstrate to not only the members of the EUC but also the rest of the JC that the EUC is not a bunch of FCs that aren't interralated, but a Unified Force to be reckoned with across the boards.

I assure everyone that I am no Secret Apprentice of Evil's (that is Darth_Deception who is currently AWOL). I am the faithful leader of the EUCJedi and hope to assist in leading the EUC to greatness.

17. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Just the sort of thing a secret sith would say. :p

18. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    Unified Force? Sounds like you wish for the force users to rule over us normal folk. What of the X-Wing fan club? What of the Chiss fan club? What of the Vong fanclub? Those and others, are the clubs of the normal, the clubs of the non force users. Your ticket is exclusivly made up of force users, how are we to know that you will rule for us, not over us?

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You have a point, I, in comparison, am not a Force User...and neither is Bardan, giving you all a voice.

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    But no Force users get a voice. :p

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Very Untrue! Several members of my squadron - The Wild Knightz, are Force users....and believe me, that have a voice. o_O :rolleyes: Very used to hearing, listening and often acting on their 'gut feelings'.

22. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    It does seem to be the case that the Bardan/Adalia ticket is the choice for the "common man" (or woman). The Evil/CPL ticket is for those that hold out their pinkies while drinking tea. :p

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh no you don't.

One of you is a gun-for-hire and the other is an Admiral.

Hello?

About as abnormal as possible. :p

25. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I personally don't think it would be wise to let the senate be run by someone who can be bought so easily. He's pretty much a puppet for hire to the highest bidder. So either way you look at it, Sinrebirth will be controlling the senate. Either in a straightforward way through his apprentice, or in a roundabout way through his favorite hitman.

The choice is yours EUC. You can live under a lie, or you can live with me telling it to you like it is.

Evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.