main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The Political Debate & Slander Thread

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Evil Incarnate, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Colonel thanks honey, Admiral in amused awarded title only.

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I am not bought easily. Rather I am quite expensive and have a very exclusive client list. :p As for your other allegations. While you would be a puppet for the sith lord, I am open to being bribed and hired by everyone provided the price is right. Though it might be expensive for someone, at least they will have their voice heard whomever they may be. Although, if someone is willing to pay an exclusivity premium they could ensure that they were the only voice I would listen to, whether they be sith or not.

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  4. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Alright kids, daddy is back. *hugs* I had a nice long weekend away from work and everything stress inducing. :)

And everyone knows that the man with the greatest amount of disposable funds is Lord Sinre. So with that in mind, it stands to reason that you do indeed work for the great lord of the dark. :-B

I know, right?

Evil.

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Mandypants!?! [face_laugh]

While Sinre has a great deal of disposable income, and he and I have worked quite well together in the past, he has never signed me to an exclusive contract. Thus I am willing and able to take bribes from others should they desire their voice to be heard.

For instance, I would be willing to ease the restrictions on bringing ewoks to the Senate should the WJFC pay me off. I might be willing to enforce an "X-Wing only" parking zone should the XWFC so desire. The only limits are your own imagination, and what you are willing to pay!

6. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    So I could convince you to pass a law making the BMC the only legal social thread and fine dining establishment? [face_mischief]

Evil.

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Given enough creds, I am sure we could work something out. [face_whistling]

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Being the owner and CEO of two of the highest grossing businesses in the EUC, I am sure that we can come to an agreement. [face_whistling]

While I cannot be bought, I am more than willing to buy others to make this community a better place. :)

Hi, I am Evil_King_Wiggins. King of the Chiss, Second-in-Command of the Dominion of Darkness, Lord of Evil, Master of the Dark Side, Creator of the Blue Moon Cantina, Editor-in-Chief of the EUCNN, and Petty Officer Third Class in the United States Navy, and I approve this message. ;)

Evil.

9. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    You are simply the blue menace!

10. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe. :)

Evil.

11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    hey thats my line!

12. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Strange, that I have never heard it part from your lips.

Evil.

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm a sexy, dangerous and very clever woman who......... falls over laughing I'm sorry, I can't do this....... I'm a pilot, a hard a**e and at times a bi**h....but you can trust me more than your own mother!!

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I thought you were right with your first thoughts there...[face_blush]

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Aren't you a sweet Mandolorian in desperate need of glasses... ;)

16. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    First off, I have no clue what an ae and a bih are. Second, my mother is a saint! [face_plain]

Evil.

17. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I have a prescription T-Visor!

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Aren't you sweet too?

19. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    First:
    [image=http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/e68d_abby_normal.jpg]

Second: Do you think Captain Darillian will be pleased?

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Ladies and gentlebeings, I have a brief statement, the meaning of which I believe will be made clear. Afterwards I will be taking no questions, though I am sure I will speak with the EUCNN about this eventually.

My fellow citizens of the EUC. Today, on the eve of the conclusion to our election I stand here with a heavy heart. For the past weeks I have fought the good fight. While I have enjoyed the sparring with my worthy opponent, Evil_King_Wiggins, I have realized that I simply do not have the time to serve as Chancellor of the EUC while honoring my other contracts. Though I believe I would be an effective leader for you all, my own moral code simply will not allow me to serve as Chancellor unless I did so with every fiber of my being. I have never short changed a contract before, and I will not be starting now. Thus, I would like to announce that I am withdrawing myself as a canadidate for Chancellor. I would like to thank my VC candidate, Lady Adalia-Durron. Her wisdom and guidence in these times cannot be overstated. I would also like to thank my supporters, those of you who defended me and spoke up on my behalf. You have humbled me with your words and deeds. Lord Sinre, please consider any ballots cast for me as votes for my honorable opponents.

Lord Evil, congratulations, the Senate is yours.

21. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    What's the catch?

22. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Though I said I would not be answering questions to the public on this, since you are now the Vice-Chancellor, I will answer you.

No catch. You have won. Congratulations Vice-Chancellor CPL.

Though I guess a minor catch is that now you have to fit Vice-Chancellor for the EUC in your signature line! :p

23. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Not unless I can convince a certain group of Mods to have it as a title under my user name :D

24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_thinking] If they did that perhaps they would grant you and the Chancellor colors as well.

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.