main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Post (Marine and Army guys will love this!)

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    This is the post I just poste din WOTG III. Unlike most posts, this one is not Tag based, meaning that no other WOTG III members will reply to it.

MARINE AND ARMY GUYS WILL LOVE THIS! I have three ground battles, two of which are really good.

OOC: Okay, this post is super long! The_Eighth_Cortex posted a post on Tatooine. He hasn?t posted since then. Well after studying Yuuzhan Vong posts etc., I have come to the conclusion that Tatooine is indeed a target for the Yuuzhan Vong. So, since no one uses the Peace Brigade, I have put them to good use, and a few Yuuzhan Vong warriors. The Yuuzhan Vong warriors are to remind everyone that Yomin_Carr has not given up on trying to kill me, and this will give that fact a little boost. I also know that the Yuuzhan Vong do have pretty big bounties on most of the NR and GE officers.

Bravo?s NPC?s:

Although I have not been able to post, I have been reading the debates etc. As of right now, only Jedi Master Ikrit is an NPC of mine. Jonesy, Wilkins, Williams, Smith, Nerd, and Admiral Greenwood have very minor roles, and don?t have enough of an active role to be counted as a NPC. That is at least what I think.

Posting:

I don?t know the time or date when I can return, but I will return on Sunday morning. If any GM has a problem with that, please PM me. I am not trying to break the rules of being banned, I just don?t know when I can post again. This will probably be my only post for a few days any ways (maybe).

Now its time to have some fun. [face_devil]

Note: Bravo Team soldiers wear what United States Soldiers wear, or close to it. Of course, all their armor is Star Wars grade.

IC:
    MT/191 Drop-Ship

Bravo and the other soldiers sat quietly along the sides of the passageway that ran down the middle of the shuttle. Their rifles rested against their chests, as the buts of the rifles rested on the floor. It was very quiet. Their combat gear was on and ready. Their helmet cameras were turned on, and their life reading sensors were on, so the command group could monitor each soldier?s health. Their combat gear was sandy colored for this desert operation. There combats boots, a sandy brown. Their equipment vest was green, along with their belt around their waste. A sandy colored armored vest covered their combat clothes, and the equipment vest was over that. Each soldier was packed with as much ammo clips, grenades, etc. as they could carry. On the top of their helmets, was the small black camera. A small comm link came out of the left side of the helmet, and rested in front of the users month. Combat goggles were strapped around the top of the helmet, just below the camera.

A voice came over the loud speakers of the shuttle. It was a male voice.

Pilot: ?Prepare for combat drop in 30 seconds.?

Through their helmet comm links, a female voice came alive.

Comm Link Speaker: ?Bravo Team and Bravo Team #5, good luck with your mission. Command out.?

A command shuttle drifted in space about 10 minutes away from the planet.

The shuttle shook, as the shuttle entered the atmosphere. The soldiers were shook around in their seats a little. The shuttle began to shake a little less, as the shuttle came lower to the surface of Tatooine. The shuttle kicked up a small sandstorm, as it landed, its landing gear extending into the desert sand. Inside the shuttle, the harnesses were released, and the soldiers stormed out as the landing ramp was extended. Commander Bravo was first, his rifle slanted down a little, but the butt of the rifle rested on his right shoulder. With out orders, all 28 members darted away from the shuttle, and laid down in the desert sand, their rifles pointed out towards what ever was in front of them. The drop ship?s landing ramp retracted, and the shuttle was off, kicked up a nasty sand storm, as it?s vectoring jets and its engines lifted it off of the groun

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    It's no wonder yu been gone so long, BRAVO...nice writing, man!

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks.

The GM's want me to edit it. They think its unrealistic that I destroyed three enemy camps in a day and a half, without allowing the PB/YV to reply. Inless they have some huge force, they wouldn't be able to get a large enough force over there in time. And plus, I have an ISD with 9,000+ NR troops waiting for support, plus vehicles. Not to metion Y-Wings and B-Wings, which can level any camp in a matter of seconds.

-Bravo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.