main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver The Potluck, what happened and all that Blah

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Master_Ikrik, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ikrik

Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2004
    so basically the Potluck happened at Rudy's place, I heard that Alex showed up at around three but i'm not sure. I showed up quarter to 4 and we discussed. Alex and I started talking about what our next group activity and i said "i say we do Laser Tag, we'll need a couple months to get ready and then we can all go and have a great time" i'm pretty sure Alex agreed. Mike brought Crystal and Star Wars Trivial Pursuit at 5:10. Alex won the first game (though not technically, we still gave it to him) Cassandra came and we played on. Alex (unfortunatly) had to leave us and we played another game, Mike winning this time. By the time we all had to go Cassandra gave me a ride, Rudy stayed in his nice, comfortable home. Mike and Crystal, went home, and that was the night, alot accomplished. The night eventually "Bit the Dust"

2. dooku-ca-choo

dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2004
    Ya, we had to change the rules a bit after the first game as Alex scored half of his pieces before anyone else had a chance to answer a question. Clearly that game was meant for normal people, not people like us.

3. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Sounds like everyone had fun??? :D

Sounds like this place needs a bit of spicin up???

Cheers
    Steven

4. dooku-ca-choo

Jun 5, 2004
    Spicin' up? Well, Phill did bring salsa to the party, that was a little spicy.

Anyway, ya, I'm not really sure what you mean, but if you have ideas feel free to voice them.

5. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    I have none :(
    Im just a simple man trying to make my way through the universe (I think??? or is it galaxy?? :) ) I cant member...

6. dooku-ca-choo

Jun 5, 2004
    You're right, it's universe.

And don't be shy, everyone's input, suggestions, ramblings, questions, etc. are welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.