The Potters House Devotional thread

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay this thread is designed to be apart for the body of christ to post in here asking both biblical questions, sharing testomies and devotions, and give advice to younger brothers and Sisters in Christ. So please feel welcme here and I am looking forward to seeing your posts. :)
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh this is helpful. Studies here you'll do? That's what I've been looking for. :)
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yep, in fact let me begin by posting a story illstration given to me by another Christian.

PUSH
    Author: Unknown

A man was sleeping at night in his cabin
    when suddenly his room filled with light, and God appeared. The Lord
    told the man he had work for him to do, and showed him a large rock in
    front of his cabin. The Lord explained that the man was to push against
    the rock with all his might. So, this the man did, day after day.
    For many years he toiled from sun up to
    sun down, his shoulders set squarely against the cold, massive surface
    of the unmoving rock, pushing with all of his might. Each night the man
    returned to his cabin sore and worn out, feeling that his whole day had
    been spent in vain.
    Since the man was showing discouragement,
    the Adversary (Satan) decided to enter the picture by placing thoughts
    into the weary mind: "You have been pushing against that rock for a long
    time, and it hasn't moved."
    Thus, he gave the man the impression that
    the task was impossible and that he was a failure. These thoughts
    discouraged and disheartened the man. Satan said, "Why kill yourself
    over this? Just put in your time, givng just the minimum effort; and
    that will be good enough."
    That's what the weary man planned to do,
    but decided to make it a matter of prayer and to take his troubled
    thought to the Lord. "Lord," he said, "I have labored long and hard in
    your service, putting all my strength to do that which you have asked.
    Yet, after all this time, I have
    not even budged that rock by half a millimeter. What is wrong? Why am I
    failing?
    The Lord responded compassionately, "My
    friend, when I asked you to serve Me and you accepted, I told you that
    your task was to push against the rock with all of your strength, which
    you have done. Never once did I mention to you that I expected you to
    move it. Your task was to push.
    And now you come to Me with your strength
    spent, thinking that you have failed. But, is that really so? Look at
    yourself. Your arms are strong and muscled, your back sinewy and brown;
    your hands are callused from constant pressure, your legs have become
    massive and hard. Through opposition you have grown much, and your
    abilities now surpass that which you used to have. True, you haven't
    moved the rock. But your calling was to be obedient and to push and to
    exercise your faith and trust in My
    wisdom. That you have done. Now I, my friend, will move the rock."
    At times, when we hear a word from God, we tend to use our own
    intellect to decipher what He wants, when actually what God wants is
    just a simple obedience and faith in Him. By all means, exercise the
    faith
    that moves mountains, but know that it is still God who moves mountains.
    When everything seems to go wrong...just
    P.U.S.H.!
    When the job gets you down...just
    P.U.S.H.!
    When people don't react the way you think
    they should...just P.U.S.H.!
    When your money is "gone" and the bills
    are due...just P.U.S.H.!
    When people just don't understand
    you...just P.U.S.H.!
    P=Pray
    U=Until
    S=Something
    H=Happens

I hope and pray that this helped you as it did me, to illistrate a lesse in faith and trust.
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh my gosh that is very strong and touching and passionate. Oh I got thinking there. Wow. That is just amazing and really touching that story.
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The above is an illistration that all Christians should follow, for it is the heart of a man/women of God, a prayer warrior. And this is what God wants us to be for him. :) Later today i will post my notes from church for you all to read. And I am working on making a sermon to preach here. So jut remmeber God loves you! :)
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, I'll remember that and I wonder what these notes are now. Oh I'm getting an urge to learn! :)
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay did not have time to take notes cause I went to a different church ad forgot my pen, but I did find this sermon, which was written not by me, but by someone else, which illistates a strong point, so read and learn. :) and God Bless!

The Road Less Traveled
    (John 4:1-42)

John 4:1 - Show Context - View Original Greek Therefore when the Lord knew that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus was making and baptizing more disciples than John
    (although Jesus Himself was not baptizing, but His disciples were),
    He left Judea and went away again into Galilee.
    And He had to pass through Samaria.
    So He came to a city of Samaria called Sychar, near the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph;
    and Jacob's well was there. So Jesus, being wearied from His journey, was sitting thus by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
    There came a woman of Samaria to draw water. Jesus said to her, "Give Me a drink."
    For His disciples had gone away into the city to buy food.
    Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him, "How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?" (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.) Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, `Give Me a drink,' you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water."
    She said to Him, "Sir, You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep; where then do You get that living water?
    "You are not greater than our father Jacob, are You, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself and his sons and his cattle?"
    Jesus answered and said to her, "Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again;
    but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."
    The woman said to Him, "Sir, give me this water, so I will not be thirsty nor come all the way here to draw." He said to her, "Go, call your husband and come here."
    The woman answered and said, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her, "You have correctly said, `I have no husband';
    for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; this you have said truly."
    The woman said to Him, "Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.
    "Our fathers worshiped in this mountain, and you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship."
    Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, an hour is coming when neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
    "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.
    "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
    The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare all things to us."
    Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He."
    At this point His disciples came, and they were amazed that He had been speaking with a woman, yet no one said, "What do You seek?" or, "Why do You speak with her?"
    So the woman left her waterpot, and went into the city and said to the men,
    "Come, see a man who told me all the things that I have done; this is not the Christ, is it?"
    They went out of the city, and were coming to Him.
    Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."
    But He said to them, "I have food to eat that you do not know about."
    So the disciples were saying to one another, "No one brought Him anything to eat, did he?"
    Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work. "Do you not say, `There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.
    "Already he who reaps is receiving wages and is gathering f
  8. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Group Discussion Topic: ?Loneliness?

Ron is about to begin his last year at Murphy High. He?s a starter on the football team. He has a bunch of friends-even a girlfriend. On top of everything, he?s a Christian. But believe it or not, Ron still feels lonely sometimes:
    ?I don?t know?it?s hard to explain. I mean, I can find people to do stuff with, but nobody is willing to take the time to listen to what I think.
    Nobody really understands me. I guess you could say I just don?t feel important.?
    Loneliness is something all people feel some of the time, well others feel it all the time. Even some prominent Bible characters wrestled with that awful dilemma of feeling cut off and isolated.
    King David:
    ?Because of my enemies,
    I am the utter contempt of my neighbors;
    I am a dread to my friends-
    Those who see me on the street flee from me.
    They?ve forget me as though I were dead;
    I have become like broken pottery?
    (Psalms 31:11-12)
    Job: (Job 19:13-14)
    The Apostle Paul: ?At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me? (2 Timothy 4:16)
    Let?s correct a common misconception: it isn?t just homeless people or society?s outcasts who feel the string of loneliness. Albert Einstein reportedly once told a friend, ?it?s strange to be known so universally and yet be so lonely.? And despite being one of the richest men in America, Howard Hughes spent the last 20 years of his life in almost total seclusion.
    (Genesis 2:18) says, ?The lord God said, ?It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable helper for him? ?
    Last week Frank was in a busy restaurant with a group of friends suddenly someone said, ?Let?s split!? One by one the guys- under the pretense of going to the rest room slipped outside without paying their bills. Soon only Gordon and Frank were left. ?C?mon,? Gordon urged.
    ?Let?s go before we get caught.?
    ?No way, I?m paying for my dinner. You guys are wrong.? Well Gordon split, the manager was really upset, the police arrived, and now Frank is catching serious heat from his so-called friends.
    Living for God and being obedient to his will often results in loneliness. Consider:
    · The career of Jeremiah the prophet: ?But as soon as Jeremiah finished telling all the people everything the LORD had commanded him to say, the priest, the prophets and all the people seized him and said, ?You must die!? ? (Jeremiah 26:8)
    · The words of Christ: ?All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved? (Matthew 10:22)
    · The experience of Paul: ?In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted? (2 Timothy 3:12)
    Has Obedience to Christ ever cost you anything? Have you ever felt the pain of loneliness because you refused to join others in doing something wrong?
    What would you do in Frank?s Situation?
    Determine your response in each of these instances:
    1. Friends invite you to a wild celebration complete with (alcohol and without adults).
    2. At the movie theater, everyone in the group votes to see a popular R-rated horror flick.
    3. You are grounded, but your parents are out for the evening some classmates drop by and urge you to come with them ?For just a few minutes.?
    4. In a classroom discussion about sex, the instructor says, ?If you think that it is wrong to have sex before marriage, will you raise your hand??
    5. Everyone is standing around making fun of Chester a clumsy kid in your class.
    (Jeremiah 26:20-23) says, ?(Now Uriah son of Shemaiah from Kiriath, Jearim was another man who prophesied in the name of the LORD; he prophesied the same things against this city and this land as Jeremiah did. When King Jehoiakim and all his officials heard his words, the king sought to put him to death. But Uriah heard of it and fled in fear to Egypt. King Jehoiakim, however, sent Elnathan son of Acbor to Egypt, along with some other men. They brought Uriah out of Egypt and took, him to king Jehoiakim, who had him struck down with a sword and his body thrown into the
  9. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I Am The One God Loves
    John 3:16-16
    John 3:16 - Show Context - View Original Greek"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.If you can quote John 3:16 raise your hands. Let us say it together: ?For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten so, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life? (NKJV). For God so loved the world . . . Could someone tell me who ?the world? is? The world is the people on this planet, which includes each and every individual. God loves each one of you in this room, because you are his favorite! He gave his Son Jesus to die for each one of you because you are his favorite, and he is going to give each one of you eternal life ?if? you accept Jesus into your heart, because you are his favorite! The disciple John wrote John 3:16 because he knew deep down in his heart that he was God?s favorite. I want us to look at some other verses from the book of John that show us that the disciple John knew that he was God?s favorite. I need five volunteers to look up one verse each and then read that verse when we are ready. Do we have any volunteers? John 13:23 ? Now there was leaning on Jesus? bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved.John 19:26 ? When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, ?Woman, behold your son!?John 20:2 ? Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to them, ?They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.?John 21:7 ? Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, ?It is the Lord!? Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it), and plunged into the sea.John 21:20 ? Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, ?Lord, who is the one who betrays You??Can someone tell me if they heard something that was the same in all five verses? In all five verses we heard about a disciple called ?the disciple whom Jesus loved.? The disciple whom Jesus loved was John, so John was writing about himself in this way. Instead of saying, ?Peter and John said to the Lord . . .? he says, ?Peter and the one God loves.? He does not call himself by his own name. John is basically saying, ?I don?t know about these other disciples [and why they don?t know they are loved by God]. As for me, I know that I am the one God loves.? ?I am not ashamed to say so!?John was the only disciple in the Bible who ever referred to himself as the one God loves and he did so five times in the gospel of John. Can you imagine writing about yourself five times in the Bible and saying, ?Sam and the one God loves went to the meeting, instead of ?Sam and I went to the meeting?? I want you to very briefly think of the name of a close friend. If your friend?s name is Mary then say, ?Mary and the one God loves went to chapel this morning.? Whatever your friend?s name is, I want you to put his or her name in the sentence I just said. Let us all say this together: ?_______ and the one God loves went to chapel this morning.? How does that make you feel? Do you feel special? John did not seem to have a problem with referring to himself, as the one God loves. We might look at John and think that he was very proud and conceited for saying that he was the disciple whom God loved. He was basically saying that he was God?s favorite. We might think it?s not right to call ourselves God?s favorite or the one God loves, but the Lord wants us to enjoy being loved by him and to live with this realization. If we take this knowledge that God loves us to heart, then we will live in victory and freedom. So many of us live in defeat because we fear that God is looking down on us ready to strike us dead when we mess up. We do not come near to God because we are afraid of him. However, because God loves us and we are
  10. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I?ll go get a super-computer to decipher all that text.
  11. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry, lol. I just copy and pasted, but I remember now that the JC does not recongize this format. :)
  12. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Group Discussion Topic: ?Origins.?

In science class, Alene is being exposed to the latest theories about the origin of the universe.
    ?Students, some scientists believe the big bang theory that the cosmos suddenly exploded into existence by chance about 15 billion years ago. Others think the universe has always existed. Those are probably the best theories.?
    Without chemical details, mentions of atomic theory, descriptions of pulsars of precise dates, the Bible asserts: ?In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.? (Genesis 1:1)
    Someone suggested that the reason for this lack of technical information is that the Bible wasn?t written as a science textbook. It is primarily a revelation from God about how we can know him.
    So while it doesn?t answer every little question about origins, the Bible does answer the big one: The universe is not the product of blind chance, and it hasn?t always existed. God specially created it.
    Following this reasoning:
    · Anything that comes into existence must have a cause. (The scientific Principle of causality.)
    · The universe came into existence. (The second law of thermodynamics or the fact that the universe is running out of energy and moving toward disorders, plus the rapid expansion of the universe and the discovery of a universal radiation ?Echo? all suggest an initial point of beginning. Noted scientists agree with this conclusion.)
    · Therefore, the universe must have a cause.
    Is the debate over origins important? Most definitely. Is it hard to comprehend? You bet.
    All the more reason to pray: ?Father, I probably will never understand all the technical arguments on the subject of origins. But at least give me a good general grasp of the main issues so that I can stand against the attacks on my faith that are sure to come. Amen.?
    Confused and concerned, Alene pays a visit to her science teacher after school. Mrs. Turner?s friendliness and willingness to listen make her a favorite with the students. (She?s also very intelligent.)
    After Alene explains the inner struggle she feels because of the conflict between the theory of evolution and her belief in creation, Mrs. Turner points to recent issues of several magazines.
    ?Alene, I know what you?re feeling, believe me. I was brought up in a religious home too. But I had to come to a point where I had to decide, ?Am I going to believe a Bible story or the findings of modern science???
    Many advocates of the theory of evolution belittle other viewpoints- especially the belief in special creation. They glorify, instead, science and human reason. Yet, not these verses about human ?Wisdom?:
    ?I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself? who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into non-sense.? (Isaiah 44:24-25)
    ?The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know.? (1 Corinthians 8:2)
    Some critics label creationism a ?religious doctrine? and discount it because it is cited in the Bible. ?You can?t really believe that! It?s in the Bible.? As if being in the Bible automatically makes a thing untrue and not worth consideration.
    Be sure you don?t accept all you?re taught without doing some of your own research into the issues.
    Find out if there are any Christians in your community who are knowledgeable on the creation evolution issue. Ask your youth director or Bible Study leader to invite them for a special series on origins.
    Think through and talk over with a Christian friend what you would say if someone called evolution a ?fact? and creation a ?crock.?
    (Job 26:7-14) says this, ? He (God) spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the Earth over nothing. He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight. He covers the face of the full moon, spreading his clouds over it. He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters for a boundary between light and darkness.
    The pillars of the heavens quake, aghast at his
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I NEED A GOD I CAN'T UNDERSTAND/>

(Job)
    I NEED A GOD I CAN'T UNDERSTANDA. Do you think you have God FIGURED OUT?ILLUSTRATION:In a heated conversation some years ago over a CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE, thisindividual arrogantly said, ?I know what the TRUTH is on thismatter, and God doesn?t ACCEPT anybody who believesDIFFERENTLY.?Doesn?t it sound like to you that this person is implying that?whatever he LIKED God LIKED, and whatever he DISLIKED GodDISLIKED??That was pretty much it. How did I know? I was the person who made thatREMARK. I genuinely believed that I had ALL the RIGHT ANSWERS to everyISSUE. And if you BELIEVED differently, then you were on your way toHELL.My problem was, I thought I had God all FIGURED out. I LIMITED Him to myunderstanding. God BELIEVED what I BELIEVED! He CONDEMNED whom ICONDEMNED!It wasn?t until I was CHALLENGED by so many godly PREACHERS andBible TEACHERS that I started taking a more SERIOUS and HONEST look atGod?s Word, and soon came face-to-face with the REALIZATION that Iwas making myself EQUAL with God. I was DECIDING for God what He COULDand COULD NOT accept.My BLATANT ARROGANCE literally SICKENED me. And to think how manypeople I?ve CONDEMNED over the years--how many have TURNED away fromChrist because of my JUDGMENTAL, ARROGANT ATTITUDE having put God in a BOXand making DECISIONS for Him.B. What I have learned over the last dozen or so years is that I NEED AGOD I CAN?T UNDERSTAND!1. Isaiah 40:28- ?God?s UNDERSTANDING, no one canFATHOM.?COMMENT:That means that God can do things that I may not AGREE with, or evenLIKE. He can ALLOW things to HAPPEN that I will never UNDERSTAND. He canACCEPT people that I may never ACCEPT. I?ve painfully LEARNED thatHe?s GOD and I?m not--and aren?t you GLAD?2. Our study will be taken from the book of Job this morning.COMMENT:Job was a man who came to the UNDERSTANDING that He didn?tUNDERSTAND God, and it HUMBLED him. He, along with His FRIENDS(so-called) thought they had God FIGURED out when it came to HUMANSUFFERING.His friends said one thing and Job said another. But both discoveredthat God was much more COMPLEX than what their FINITE MINDS couldCOMPREHEND.3. I don?t think our FINITE MINDS, even with all of our SCIENCE andTECHNOLOGY, can do any better, do you?COMMENT:We have put God in a BOX for far too long. God is FAR BIGGER than we canever IMAGINE. He is an AWESOME GOD with AWESOME POWER.BODY:I. LET?S TAKE A LOOK AT A MAN WHO THOUGHT HE HAD GOD FIGURED OUTILLUSTRATION:We first find Job with everything going for him. He had everything thata man could possibly want on earth. He was RICH. He had a fine FAMILY.He had FRIENDS. He had his HEALTH. In fact, he even had an ENDORSEMENTfrom God who said to Satan, ?Have you considered my servant Job?There is no one like him; his is blameless and upright, a man whofears God and shuns evil?- Job 1:8. (That?s a pretty goodcharacter reference.)But then all of a sudden things begin to FALL APART. He lost hisCHILDREN, his RICHES, and his HEALTH. Then he found out that his FRIENDSweren?t so good after all. They came to bring him COMFORT duringhis LOSS and SICKNESS, but ended up pointing an ACCUSING FINGER tellinghim that God brought all of the CALAMITIES on him because of SIN. Jobinsisted that he had done nothing WRONG. Yet, he also believed that Godbrought all of these HARDSHIPS on him but for no JUST reason--and he beganWALLOWING in SELF-PITY.He and his friends ARGUED back and forth until finally Job became soFRUSTRATED that he said he would bring his CASE before Jehovah God. Butthen he realized what he said, and it SCARED the DAYLIGHTS out of him.He quickly added that he would be TONGUE-TIED if he stood in the PRESENCEof Almighty God. But God heard him. And then God THUNDERED from theheavens and said, ?Who is this who fills his mouth with WORDSwithout KNOWLEDGE? Brace yourself and I will QUESTION you, and you shallanswerme?- Job 38:2-3.God then gave Job a POP TEST and asks him a series of QUESTIONS for himto ANSWER since he knew all there was to know about God. God asked
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I was finally able to read that long session thing there and then the new one. They speak strongly and are just wow. I can't find words to say anything about it. :)
  15. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yep :) , God's word ministers to the heart and soul. It goes in deep and helps you to find the many answers you seek.
  16. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Hullo all! :)

I was looking for a devotional thread where I could share thoughts with other Christians...and when I asked Stridarious he told me about this thread. :D

Hope it's okay that I barged in... [face_blush] I'm actually an Asian SW fan, but there aren't any threads like this elsewhere... :(

And anyway, Jesus is the common factor here right? :)

I'm looking forward to this! :D

Well done Stridarious for starting this thread! :cool:

God Bless,

Humaira
  17. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just checkin' this place out, since its christian i'll wave *waves* say hi *says hi* say bye *says bye* and leave, why? I'm not christian thats why. :D *leaves* Have fun ppl.
  18. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It has always been a blessing to have these threads up and running, however I may change the way to which I post in this thread, or I may create an entire new one. All depending on the activity here. But its great to see all of you whom are intersted to help spread the Gospel "The Good News" from this place to the WORLD! :) Good Bless!
  19. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You know gospel music does sound good. :)
    Some of it does. :)
  20. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Not Gospel Music! 8-} . We are meant to share the Good News or the "Gospel" or Jesus Christ, so that all may come to repentence :) . Although...Gospel Music is good ;) .
  21. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Here here Strid! ;)

But I love gospel music! I practically breathe it. Coming from a church singer...that shouldn't be too hard to believe. :D

Yes, Jesus comes first. Sometimes I know I try to serve and put everything else at the top of the list...when actually I should be putting Jesus first. (sigh)

The road isn't easy...good thing we have the Lord. :)

Humaira
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jesus himself said, "Broad is the road that leads to destruction, but narrow is the way that leads to life." It is always hard to walk in the spirit of God with tempations about you. I mean the enemy would like nothing more then to get a believer down. Stand firm in your faith and always read God's word and call on his name in prayer and together you will grow.
  23. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, up you go thread! ;)

All the way to page one!... :D

24. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey, welcome, and thanks for bumping it up! :D

Now let us await new members to join and i'll begin the discussion with a simple and easy question.

What did you read today?
  25. TheOmen Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just finished "The Hiram Key" a week ago... very informative read.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.