main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Power of the Darkside(What if Obi-Wan became Vader): Teaser Post: 2/13/2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Johnson, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    This is great! PLEASE LET OBI TURN BACK TO THE LIGHTSIDE WITH ANI'S HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOKKKKK THEN. lol

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Hey ya'll! Read my fic Entanglement pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's great well I have to say that cuz i wrote it! lol! but please read it! its in my signature and right here!

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10055967

thanks!!!!!!!1

3. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    ^*~*^UP^*~*^

POST SOON J_J!

_PSK_

4. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    You wish is my command PS. :p But here is a post. I'll write comments/responses after it. Thanks for reading everyone.

Alderaan

The crystalline towers of the Royal Palace glimmered in the setting sun reflecting off of the reflecting pool set before the palace. Anakin smiled slightly. It was a beautiful sight to see. The young Jedi laughed quietly. How strange he would finally come to peace with himself before facing a being filled with a darkness he had never felt before. Since his decision on the boat to embrace his Jedi heritage, he had felt more confident in himself, but still the prospect of facing one so dark and powerful sent a chill down his spine. ?Be mindful of your fear,? a voice echoed in his mind, ?it can be your undoing.? Anakin smiled again, the voice was familiar after all.

?Master Qui-Gon. Aren?t you,? Anakin paused searching for the correct word, ?dead??

The laughter of the long dead Jedi Master echoed in the back of his mind. ?Yes young Jedi, I have passed beyond the barrier and become one with the Force. I have been watching you.?

Anakin frowned slightly, ?Then you know Obi-Wan is??

?Dead? Perhaps he is. But I have yet to see him in the great beyond. There maybe hope for him yet. Now, what is it that has you troubled Anakin?? The Jedi Master?s voice was filled with concern.

?A dark Jedi is here. I have to face him. I almost feel as though the Force is calling me to do so.? Anakin paused, unsure as to whether he should continue. ?Do you have any ideas Master Qui-Gon, you have faced a Sith.?

The Jedi Master laughed softly again. ?Anakin, the only Sith I ever faced killed me. I don?t think my advice could help you much. Perhaps Obi-Wan?? The Jedi Master paused and in a pained voice continued, ?Obi-Wan would have had good advice for you Anakin. But I can?t offer anything besides this. Keep a hold of your emotions; do not let yourself be touched by the darkness. If you were to fall, everything would change.?

Anakin nodded softly, ?Master Qui-Gon? I have dabbled with the darkness on Tatooine. I don?t know if I can resist it again.?

?Anakin you are the most powerful Jedi I have ever known.? The Jedi Master?s voice was filled with pride. ?You have a capacity for kindness and love that few people have. If you can?t resist the darkside no one can.?

Anakin held back the tears forming in his eyes. ?I killed the Qui-Gon, I killed them all. I couldn?t stop myself, but the worst part is that I liked it. I reveled in the power. I don?t think I can hold back again.?

Anakin could see the Jedi Master frowning slightly in his mind?s eye. ?You?re thinking about the Tuskens. I won?t lie to you Anakin you did touch the darkside. But the fact that you feel remorse for your actions, that my dear Jedi is your redemption. You have touched the darkside and seen its effects, but you were strong enough to return to the light. Whatever you do remember you are strong enough to resist the darkside. Stand strong and remember that I am proud of you Jedi Skywalker.?

The Jedi Master?s presence withdrew from Anakin?s mind leaving him alone again. ?I won?t fall Qui-Gon I promise you.? He whispered quietly returning his gaze to the pond. The sky seemed to darken, and Anakin looked up to see storm clouds gathering above him. The world seemed to shake around him as lightning fell from the sky, followed by the rain.

Another voice echoed across the plaza, ?You see Young Skywalker, even the planet itself is against you.? Anakin whirled around to see a small figure enshrouded in dark robes. ?Give up now, while you have the choice Skywalker.?

Anakin looked directly at the robed figure, ?Become one with the darkside and become a Sith? No, I?ll never turn to the darkside.?

Vader smiled under his robes. ?If you will not join then you will die. Make you decision.?

Skywalker smiled at him, and Vader fought to keep a scowl from his face. ?I already have? Vader. I told you, I will no

5. Jedi_Johnson

Apr 6, 2002
    MSK: Angst??? Would I ever have a cause for that.... [face_devil] There is some coming up.

UD: Thanks, I'm glad to be back. :D

Malz: Glad to have you caught up again. Thanks for joining the party. :D

Lolipon: It is indeed 'booty kickin time.' :D

SciFi: Thanks, hopefully I won't take so long to post in the future. If I do you all have permission go annoy me incessently. :)

TJM: Thanks for the up.

JPS: I loved seeing him focusing on being a Jedi there at the end- now if only he could have just done that in the PT

LOL. Thanks for checking in JPS, I know you're busy with school too so we'll see-ya when you have time again.

diamondpony: Welcome to the fun if somewhat insane party. :D As for Obi turning.... [face_devil]

v_i: Thanks for the motivation to get this post up.

J_J

6. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    wowzerness.

7. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    ?It can?t be.? Anakin whispered lowering his blade slightly. ?Master Obi-Wan?? he asked tears running down his already soaked face.

The man smiled, ?Padawan.? He looked down at his hands and saw the glowing red blade. ?What have I done?? He looked back into Anakin?s eyes and Anakin could see his Master?s eyes soften. ?Padawan,? he said as his blade sliced through the air striking Anakin?s hand below the wrist sending his lightsaber flying.. ?How many times have I told you ?never let your guard down,?? he said as Anakin fell to his knees in the water.

:_| OMG OMG!! So, so sad!!!! :eek: I love how you're able to mix a little of Obi-Wan into Vader!! I end up thinking there's hope and the next instant you change everything!! Very very good!! :D

_PSK_ ;)

8. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Dear Yoda! Simply Brillant! Well Written, it was just a classic moment. I could almost hear the music when Vader reveals who he is to Luke in my head as I read. Very Impressive!

More Please :)

Welcome Back :)

-Universal

9. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    oooooo... good post

So there is some good in him still :)

can't wait for the next post!

10. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    Already needs ^*~*^UP^*~*^

_PSK_ ;)

11. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
  12. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    PadmeSolo told me to check this story out, and I am glad she did.

Great idea and great writing, Jedi_Johnson. Keep it up! :)

13. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    JJ! That was great!!! I look forward to much angst in the next chapter. :D

14. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    Awwww!!

I totally didn't expect Padme to show up!
    I was just waiting for Anakin to find out Vader was Obi-Wan... it was great. Excellent post!! :D

15. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    ^*~*^UP^*~*^

_PSK_ :D

16. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    [face_shocked] You responded to my annoying comments without a [face_devil]! How... how strange. :confused: :p

*snaps fingers* Dagnabbit, Vader, ya ol' softie. :p Padme's sudden appearance was startling, to say the least, and... oooh, bad stuff on the way? *sigh* You're evil, Master-dearest, evil. I'm so happy to be learning evilness from someone who can display it so well...

*snort* Can't write lightsaber battles my tooshie, Master. *sighs*

17. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    ^*~*^UP^*~*^

_PSK_ :)

18. Jedi_Johnson

Apr 6, 2002
    Thanks to all my faithful readers, both new and old, for sticking with me. I have some good and bad news. First the good. The next post is about 2/3rds done. The bad news is, its saved on my Ipaq which I left at school. So... I will probably post tomorrow once I convert what I have written to MS word format. So... I'm hoping the new post will be up tomorrow.

J_J________________________

Aragorn: Thanks. :)

PS: I thought the mixture was decididly evil.... I'm glad I was able to get that kind of reaction. :) BTW, thanks for the ups.

UD: Thanks. Thats actually what I was listening to for part of the post. Then I switched to The Two Towers Soundtrack.

SciFi: Its coming soon. :D

Y_V_W: Thanks for checking out my fic. I hope you've enjoyed yourself.

MCK: I think you may have to wait one more post for angst. But, it'll be there I promise.

Lolipon: I wasn't expecting her to show up either. But I changed my orignal plan. The reasons behind Padme's appearance will be explained soon.

v_i heh heh heh [face_devil] Weirded you out didn't it? [face_devil] I don't diplay evilness... most of the time. :D

Can't write lightsaber battles my tooshie, Master.

I can't, sometimes I just get lucky.

19. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    please post soon.

20. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    :p you! I'll just try to get lucky too, then. [face_devil] Though if the lightsaber accidentally goes the wrong way, it's your fault. ;) [face_mischief]

21. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Fantastic post JJ! :D I just realized I forgot to review [face_blush] Silly me :p Oh, and there will be a new Shadows post up tommorrow evening ;) Just thought I'd let you know :)

~JPS~

22. Jedi_Johnson

Apr 6, 2002
    A new post :D

J_J

Alderaan

The dark clouds covered the sky, spitting lightning and dumping rain down to the ground. But, the darkness if the clouds didn't match the aura of darkness surrounding Vader. A bolt of lightning flared in the sky illuminating the plaza. The dark lord frowned, Republic guards had surrounded his fighter in an attempt to capture the Sith. A burst of pure hatred filled the fallen Jedi. Skywalker, it all came back to him. The Jedi must have informed his troops of Vader's presence and they in turn had set a plan to capture him. Vader laughed quietly, too bad their plan would fail.

Calling on the Force, the Sith reached out to the minds of the soldiers. Vader could feel their readiness, and willingness to serve the Republic. That was what made them weak in his opinion. They were all alike in one common manner, and could be influenced. Vader projected an image into their minds and strode forward.

The first soldier snapped to attention, "General Skywalker, the perimeter has been secured. There has been no sign of the pilot of this vessel."

Vader returned the salute all the while projecting the image of Skywalker into the minds of the soldiers. "Excellent work Sergeant. You and your men are to be commended for your hard work. Now may I inspect the fighter?"

A grin lit up the soldiers face. "That ships a beauty sir. From the looks of her a lot of raw speed and power. Who ever flew her must have been a great pilot." The solder blushed slightly, "Sorry sir, I forgot you like flying. You already know all this."

A memory flashed in the Sith's mind momentarily distracting him. "Sorry Master, I forgot you don't like flying." a voice echoed in his mind. The dark lord closed his eyes and saw himself, no Kenobi he corrected himself, in a speeder. The glaring lights of Coruscant, filled the skyline, and he turned to face the other occupant of the speeder. The grinning image of Skywalker greeted him. A feeling of rage flooded through the Sith and the memory faded away.

Vader blinked his eyes and looked at the soldier. The soldier's jaw dropped, "You're not the General." he shouted just as the Sith realized that his mental image had fallen during his remembrance of the past.

Vader stepped back and watched as ten blaster were leveled and pointed at him. He sighed, normally this would present no problem for him, but now in his weakened state the Sith was hesitant to engage even normal soldiers. "Lower your weapons and I will not be forced to kill you." he snarled.

The soldier had the gall to laugh, "Sorry but you're outnumbered. Put your hand up and surrender."

Vader smiled wryly, "No it is you who are outnumbered. You don't realize the power of the darkside."

"Raise your hands now. I can just as easily bring a corpse back to my superiors as I can you alive. Its your choice." The soldier?s blaster pointed directly at Vader's chest.

With a sigh, the Sith raised his hands. "Very well, you leave me with no choice." The soldier lowered his blaster and stepped forward reaching for Vader's arms. Using the Force, Vader sent his lightsaber flying into his hand, and with a lightning quick motion ignited it. A snap-hiss filled the plaza as the crimson blade sprung forth. The soldier grunted as the blade passed through his neck reaching its full length. The fallen Jedi stepped back allowing the body to fall to the ground, as the plaza erupted in blaster fire.

With quick motions, he deflected the first few shots. The Sith grunted as an errant blaster bolt passed through his defenses, grazing his soldier. Even he would not be able to survive against this onslaught much longer. Using the Force, Vader reached out and wrenched blasters from the hands of the guards. The guards jumped forward trying to grab their weapons, but fell to the ground as Vader knocked them to the ground with a well-placed telekinetic blast. Vader stepped back, and expanded his Force se

23. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Great post JJ! :D He he, Vader certainly is ingenious, isn't he? :p ;)

24. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    nice, hope Anakin can save Vader from the dark side eventually

25. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    I wonder what Vader is going to do next... Great post! UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.