main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Well, it seems I've written another post. Not quite as long as the others, but Psycho will be posting more later! (I didn't want the readers to have to wait so long. I know how hard it is to wait!) Hope you enjoy.
    -Jaya
    -----

Wes? eyes scanned the room as he walked into the mess hall and settled on a light golden brown head.

As he sat down beside her he asked, ?Miriam, why weren?t you at the dance last night??

She looked up at Wes and smiled as she said, ?Good morning to you too. I?m not really much of a dancer, and I didn?t think I?d have that much fun at it. Plus, I thought it was more of a thing for students, and not for former students. But if someone had asked me to go, I might have gone.?

?Oh,? he replied flatly, feeling like he should be banging his head on the table. ?Great job Janson. She actually sounds interested and if you had asked, she might have actually gone, and then you wouldn?t have had to be conned by some amateur pranksters,? he thought to himself.

?How was it?? she asked him.

?Well, it wasn?t as good as it would have been if you were there,? he said suavely, causing a giggle to emit from Miriam. ?Jaina and Tenel Ka decided to play a prank on me and set me up with two hot girls that happened to be themselves.? That statement caused even more giggles to erupt from Miriam. ?That combined with a nice slap I received from a Lieutenant made for quite a fun night.?

?Wow, it really sounds like you had a bad time,? she said, looking sympathetic.

?Actually, no, I really didn?t. It wasn?t that bad. Besides, it was mostly for the younger students, and they seemed to have a great time.?

?Yeah,? she replied. ?It?s great to know that you?re looking out for the younger students. I bet they really like having an adult that they can feel comfortable around. I really admire that in a man.?

?Yeah, you know me. Quite the responsible one,? he said with a grin.

?Maybe I had you pegged wrong all along. I had heard that you were quite the prankster, and that you were immature beyond years. In fact, you sounded like my little two year old nephew that always wants attention. He can be quite mischievous, and I?m sure he?ll cause all sorts of problems when he?s older. I?d bet he?d really look up to you, Wes,? Miriam said with a soft smile.

?Yeah, I?m sure I could teach him a trick or two,? Wes said, but quickly elaborated when Miriam gave him a stern look, ?about flying of course. A lot of kids want to be pilots when they grow up.?

?Well, I?m glad to know there?s such a nice, responsible guy out there Wes. I?ve got to go help some of the younger initiates now. Master Skywalker says I have a real knack with kids. Bye Wes,? she said as she got up to walk out.

?Bye Miriam,? he replied. ?Me? Responsible? Who?s she kidding. Still, she is quite pretty? I?ll let her figure it out on her own. Maybe be a little more responsible. She?ll probably think it?s cute that I?m not all grown? Yeah, I?ll go for the cute thing, he thought as he left the mess hall.

2. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  3. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    :: bows :: Why thank you. I'm glad you liked it so much! Hehe. Yes... we'll see how she reacts to that news. (She is good with kids.)

4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Heh. Me and Jaya did some planning.

From now on wear diapers when reading this thread.

5. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Ew. That's just gross. Ignore him. Really.

6. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    And it's supposed to be "Jaya and I did some planning." You put the other person's name first and then use I. :: sigh ::

7. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    It aint a storry post so the grammer aint matter Jay.

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, that was cute. Starts singing 'Wes has got a crush!', but then is assaulted by hordes of angry Ewoks :p

Hmm, Wes influencing a younger mind? Cool! We have to get the next generation of pranksters ready!

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    :D The thought of Wes of all people trying to be cute is hilarious. Omigosh - what's he going to teach those little kids! There'll be stuffed Ewoks popping up everywhere.

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Hehehehe.

/singsong voice

I know whats gona happen, I know whats gona happen

wait, its my fic, I'm supposed to know. Uh.....

/runs

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    No you don't. Neither of us know what's going to happen. Yes! Glad you both like him being cute. Hehe... Hm... maybe I'll have him "help" Miriam. Hehe. (That may be too cruel even for him.)

12. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2003
    Yes... yes, Mara would be very jealous, indeed!

13. Tenel_Ka_Index

Tenel_Ka_Index Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Hey people, just reminding y'all to submit TK fics to the TK index. If TK has a good roll, fell free to bug the author to submit it by PMing this sock

14. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    More posts! Come on, I want another post!

15. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Hummm (contemplating) Who should I feel sorry for... the kids, or Wes???

I guess I'll find out SOON ;)

16. Lorax

Lorax Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Gone for only a week and two new posts! :D Hehe. I loved them!

Cute? Wes? ....

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. That really was a side bar. Maybe there will be a plot bunny involving Wes and the kids. I think the answer to that question would be Master Skywalker.

Glad you liked the last two posts!

Now, if TypoSniper would just get into gear and actually write another post (or I really will steal his story!)

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I'm working on it, but DRL is slowing me down.

And who says I'm NOT planning to have the kids stay in it ?

19. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Uh, cause I just randomly added them in during the last post?

20. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    But you dont know all of my long term plans..........

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    You haven't told me something? Oh, you'll pay for that. Besides, I DID add in the kids. :) It's still up for grabs as to who he ends up with (or is it?)

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    No, I've BEEN planing to add the YJK kids in.

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Not those kinds of kids, we all meant little kids. As in around the age of five or younger!

24. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *laughs as the author and beta argue*

Just thought I would let you know that my vote is in and I am waiting for another post.

*sits to wait*

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! Glad you find our bickering entertaining. You should see us over IM.

Typo is supposed to be writing the next part. :: ahem :: It was supposed to have been written for the day I put up the last post, but he supposedly came down with writer's block. Sure.

Thank you so much for your vote! Voting closes tomorrow, so we'll know pretty soon about the results! In any case, it was nice to be nominated. Maybe we'll be up for a Spring Humor category. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.