main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    :eek: Well...that's not good. At least Tana got away. Hmmm.. are the kids going to find a way to escape 1 by 1?

2. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    I'm not that crazy! No, they won't be escaping one by one. There's thirteen of them still left to escape! ;) They'll do it the old fashioned way - either wait to be rescued or do it themselves. You may guess if you like. ;)

3. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Knowing THESE kids, I say they're going to find a way to escape in the first 24 hours. *Sits down to wait for next post*

4. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    *shouts at TV* Come on Yankees!
    *points to Corran* It's all his fault!!!!! Now the kids have to find a way to break out AGAIN!
    Blondie^..^

5. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Hey guys, as a courtesy to you, I'll pm you with the link back to this story if/when we finally do move. It looks like the URL will change with the move. Goody.

6. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    For those new readers out there, if you'd like to receive PMs, please PM this sock. :)

If your name appears on the sock's Watched User's List, that means I have you down for "I want to receive updates via PM." If this is not the case, please let me know. :)

I'll be able to keep a steadier watch on who I send PMs to as well as who's read their PMs on this sock. I send far too many PMs on my other names to be able to tell who I've sent a PM to and who I haven't. I'll try to send more regular updates!

But the normal posting schedule is still: Tuesday/Thursday.

7. Jaya_Antilles

Feb 14, 2005
    Rymi woke with a start.

She sat up in her bed and turned to look at her sister. She wasn?t surprised that Teena looked as shaken as she did.

?Something happened,? Rymi said.

?To Kuati.? Teena completed. ?They?re in a lot of trouble. We should tell Master Skywalker and Miriam.?

?No. We have to go.?

?We?re just kids. We can?t do anything about it. We should tell the adults.?

?The same adults that couldn?t prove that Kuati and the rest pranked them??

Teena paused and thought about that. ?Good point. Let?s go.?

Rymi and Teena snuck out of their beds, got dressed, and packed a small bag. Then they snuck out of the room and went to the hanger.

?Rymi, how do you expect us to do this?? Teena asked.

?Easy, we borrow an X-Wing.?

?Um? easy? How is that easy??

?We borrow that one,? Rymi said, quite exasperated by her sister?s questions, and pointed at Luke?s X-Wing.

The girls jumped when they heard a sudden tweet behind them.

It was R2-D2.

?We need to borrow the X-Wing to go rescue our sister and her friends,? Rymi explained to the droid.

R2 beeped a few more times in response.

?The same adults that couldn?t figure out that my sister and her friends pranked them??

R2 beeped again.

?Yes, I know it?s a very good point. Now, my sister is in danger and we need to save her! We need to take the X-Wing now and go save her,? Rymi said in exasperation.

R2 whistled and tooted in response.

?Yeah, well I bet you I can turn on the X-Wing.?

R2 made a rather indignant beep in response.

?That wasn?t very nice, but I?ll show you I can!? Rymi was quite fired up by now, and she was ready to prove that she could turn on an X-Wing.

?Um? Rymi? How is it that you can talk to a droid?? Teena asked.

?You didn?t understand?? Rymi asked.

?No, I didn?t. Most people can?t understand droids talking. You?re not normal,? Teena responded.

?How could I be? I?m your sister. Now help me get this ladder over to the X-Wing.?

Rymi and Teena lifted the ladder up to the X-Wing. They were able to carry the ladder because it was a retractable one ? they just had to push a button and it would become long enough to reach the X-Wing.

Rymi climbed into the X-Wing and within a few minutes the X-Wing was prepped and ready to go.

?Ha! Told you I could do it!? Rymi called triumphantly to R2.

R2 beeped, in a puzzled manner, back at her.

?Did I forget to mention that my favorite toy as a toddler was ?My First X-Wing.? It?s a great game that teaches you how to fly an X-Wing. Plus my dad taught me how to fly. Now, I believe we had an agreement?? Rymi grinned at R2 and eerily resembled her older sister, Kuati, at the moment. ?Come on Teena, we need to go.?

Teena rolled her eyes and climbed up the ladder. She stuffed their pack behind the seat and they got ready to go.

?Um? Rymi? Don?t we need Artoo?? Teena asked.

?Oh yeah. I?ll need your help.?

Teena took Rymi?s hand and together they levitated R2 up to his port and gently settled him into it. Kuati had taught them how to use the Force to levitate objects when she wasn?t studying at the Academy. Of course she wasn?t supposed to teach anyone how to use the Force, and none of them were supposed to use it, but Kuati and her sisters never did anything they were supposed to do.

But after all, this was an emergency.

And it was okay to use the Force in an emergency.

The girls, and R2, slowly took off and set sail for the place where their sister was located.

8. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    [face_thinking] Ok. Let's take Master Skywalker's X-Wing.

:cool:

S.

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Luke's X-wing :eek: Uh oh!!!

*waits on the edge of her seat*

10. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    Go kids! [face_clap]
    Blondie ^..^

11. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    oh yes thats the perfect solution steal a Jedi Master's X-wing
    doesn't the academy have a great suttle the Shadow Chaser?the one with quantum armour?

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    *Stumbles back into thread*

Gah...

Oh, no! The kids have been kidnapped for real now?

And those two kids were pretty cute. They stole Luke's X-wing? Well, since Artoo let them, it would be closer to say 'borrow' it.

13. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    ?No, I didn?t. Most people can?t understand droids talking. You?re not normal,? Teena responded.

?How could I be? I?m your sister. Now help me get this ladder over to the X-Wing.?

[face_laugh] That almost sounds like my sister and me - "You're weird" "I know, cause I'm your sister!" :p

Steal Luke's X-wing? :eek: Well, hopefully Artoo had enough sense to leave a message for Luke or something.

14. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    :eek: They just HAD to pick Luke's X-wing right? I hope the force didn't guide them in THAT choice.

15. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    Oh, not cool...

THEY STOLE LUKE'S X-WING!!!

Hee... Had to get that outta my system.

When are the new kids gonna reappear?

Or was that a one-time thing?

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Teehee. You'll like the next post too. :D

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I loved the dialogue between the two girls and then with R2. Classic stuff. :) Hopefully R2 will keep them out of too much mischief - although there again maybe not!! :)

Hilarious post. :D

18. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Sweet Force! Typo's back from basic.

If he's not still banned, he should be showing up soon. ;)

19. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    they stole Lukes x-wing :eek: :eek:

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I post tomorrow. Maybe. We'll see. Gotta find Myri...

21. Jaya_Antilles

Feb 14, 2005
    ?Luke?? a female voice called out.

Luke mumbled and rolled over, trying to remain asleep.

?Luke?? the voice called more loudly.

Luke snorted in his sleep and shifted again.

?LUKE!? Mara shouted, startling Luke out of his sleep.

?Mmmwha?? Luke mumbled. ?I?m up. ?S going on??

?Is your X-Wing supposed to be taking off??

?What?? Luke was still tired and he thought his wife just asked if his X-Wing was supposed to take off. ?That?s just silly, because everyone knows that X-Wings can?t take off by themselves. It would require a pilot?? ?Someone took it??

?It appears so.?

Luke got up quickly and made his way over to the comm. unit. He dialed up his X-Wing?s comm. frequency. ?This is Luke Skywalker. Who is flying my X-Wing??

?Oh. Hi Master Skywalker. We have to go save Kuati. She?s in trouble.? Luke heard the small voice of a child, Rymi Avatar to be exact, which caused him to sigh and set his head down on his desk.

?I found out yesterday that your sisters and her friends are safe. It appears it was just a mean prank pulled on them and Wes. Please return to the Academy now.? Luke tried to remain calm, but there was a child out there, flying his X-Wing around.

?No, Master Skywalker. They?re really in trouble now,? a new voice said.

Luke sighed again. ?Teena, Rymi? You?re both in there??

?Yep.?

?Girls. Come back here now. We?ll send out a rescue team to get them, but you have to come back. I don?t want you to get hurt.?

?We won?t get hurt. We have Artoo here to make sure we keep flying well. He?ll help us fly, chart the course, and make sure we land right,? Rymi?s voice called out.

?Artoo! You let children fly? What has gotten into you?? Luke was clearly exasperated. ?He really needs a mind wipe??

[She made a very good point, and she was able to power up the X-Wing.] Came R2?s reply over the screen.

?And that made you let her fly, why?? Luke asked, wishing that he had never found those droids for the millionth time.

[She used convincing logic. And she pointed out that the children were able to get the best of you the last time around. Also, you do not need a droid to pilot an X-Wing. It is just safer this way, especially with children flying. And I have a tracking chip in me?]

Luke sighed yet again. ?Girls, where exactly do you think the other children are??

?Hm? not sure really. That way.? Rymi?s voice came over the comm unit.

R2?s question scrolled over both screens, [Where exactly in that direction?]

?What does it say?? Rymi asked.

?Artoo?s asking where in that direction,? Teena answered.

?Oh. I dunno. Just jump us somewhere safe,? Rymi commented.

?About three days from here,? Teena added in. ?What? We?ve been on enough trips to know how long it takes us to get somewhere.?

?Is there a planet that way, Artoo?? Rymi asked.

Artoo beeped affirmatively and set the course.

Before they set off on their course Artoo sent Luke their destination.

Luke picked up his comm unit again and dialed Wes. ?Wes, we have a problem.?

?I know, Luke. The kids are gone.?

?I know that. Rymi and Teena just set off to go rescue her sister and the others.?

?What?! How did they? but they?re?? Wes mumbled, obviously stunned.

?I know. I?m not sure how it happened either. At least Artoo is with them. And I know where they?re headed. It?s Hoth.?

?Sithspawn! Hoth! Thanks Luke. We?ll head out now, and I?m sure I can convince our X-Wing friends to come with us. We?ll get them back. Wes out.?

Luke sighed for the umpteenth time that day. It was going to be a long one indeed.

22. Jedi_Alexis

Jedi_Alexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2004
    Okay, haven't replied in a while. DRL was clenching his fist. *sigh*

But anyway, I'm not here to complain.

You made me want to slap around one of my favorite Rogues with the whole prank thing. Corran deserves Wes as his son's master.

Those kids are hilarious. I love little mini-Mara Jade (I don't blame her much... Mara is awesome), but Pyto is still my favorite kid.

And I wonder how Miriam is going to react to this whole thing... I almost pity Corran and Co.

Great work and more please!

23. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Oh boy... well at least Luke got to talk to them before they got into hyperspace. Poor guy, can't get any rest, and now he has to deal with Artoo letting the kids take his X-wing! Wes and YJK on the way to Hoth, they better find those 2 girls before they get into more trouble! :p

Nice!

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Hoth? Whoa. Well, good luck, girls.

But Luke, don't mindwipe Artoo! He's a cool droid.

25. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Oh wow...Hoth. That's cold Jaya (excuse the pun.) Hasn't Luke had enough problems there? Like Artoo's reasons for letting them go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.