main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Artoo=cool :cool: :p ;)

2. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    Haha! Luke has such happy memories of Hoth! :p Great post!!
    Blondie ^..^

3. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Anybody for a sno cone????? [face_mischief]

Better pack the thermal underwear. :D

S.

4. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Hoth!?! But that's so cold!!!

Nice work ladies!

5. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    Uh-oh. This can't be good.

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    LOL I get the impression that R2 enjoyed besting Luke. However - I wonder how the little fella will go on Hoth with those two little monkeys!

Hopefully Wes will get there soon with his buddies . . .

Poor Luke. A Jedi was made to suffer. :)

7. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Sorry about not doing replies lately... Yeah... life's crazy right now. I graduate in... 12 days! Yikes! My finals start on Friday, I have a project due tomorrow... etc. But I should be able to get to replies next Tuesday. :)

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Congratulations, Jaya! I hope your years in college were fruitful and that you can look back with some measure of happiness.

9. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Congratulations, Jaya! :D

10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    congrats Jaya

and more :D

11. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    Luke sighed once again. He wondered who he should tell first: Miriam or Mara.

?Which one will be more upset by it? Miriam who has raised these children for the past two years? or Mara who has been looking for something else to do besides raise Ben for a while??

Luke didn?t have to make up his decision when Mara walked in and gave him the ?You better explain to me now what?s going on? look.

Luke massaged his temples as he started to tell her. ?Remember how the Rogues kidnapped the children??

Mara nodded.

?Well, our darling little students were able to escape from the ?pirates? only to be captured by real pirates. Rymi and Teena woke up because they felt that their sister was in trouble. Apparently, they can fly an X-Wing. They borrowed my X-Wing and flew off with Artoo to save Kuati. And now I have to wake up Miriam to tell her.?

?I?ll go wake her up,? Mara gently told her husband. ?You watch Ben.?

?Why are you volunteering to do this??

?It?s a mother thing, Luke.?

12. Jedi_Tigris

Mar 7, 2005
    Aww, poor Luke and that's so nice of Mara! Miriam will probably take it better from Mara than Luke. After all, Mara is a mother, and can sympthasize. I wonder what Luke's going to do about all this. :)

Edit: Yay! First post! (and typos) :p

13. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Aw, poor Miriam. :_| She's fixing to get the bad news. :( I loved Rymi and Teena's great escape, Master. :D T'was awesome. :D [face_devil]

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Interesting. So Luke gets out of telling the news by watching Ben.

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, that's nice of Mara to help out like that. And I suppose it would be a 'mother thing'. Nice line, there.

16. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    This can't end well.

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    not good not good at all

more?

18. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    Well, I'm posting finally. Everyone happy now? :p

@~~>~~~

?Tana, why don?t you tell us, slowly, what happened,? Wes gently encouraged the girl.

?Well,? Tana said through her gasps for air, ?I just knew they were pirates.?

?How?d you know?? Corran asked, a bit more harshly than he intended to.

?Wes and Miriam did rescue me from them in the first place after all,? Tana replied darkly.

?Right,? Corran meekly replied.

?They killed my parents. You don?t forget something like that,? she whispered. ?So what happened was they were dressed up as New Republic guards, and they told us they were here to rescue us. We were a little suspicious but then we heard a comm call from the pirates that kidnapped us in the first place. Since we knew they were looking for us, and we knew we could trust adults in the guards uniforms, we made a decision to go with them instead of being captured again.?

Corran and the other Rogues started too look embarrassed at this point.

?They started taking us on a ?back way? to where the ship was located where we?d meet up with you. They even made a comm call to Wes and Jaina. We reached the ship yard when I realized something was up. I saw one of the guy?s tattoo which had the symbol of the group that kidnapped me when I was little. I screamed to the other kids to run, but the pirates shot most of them before they could run.?

Tana burst into sobs again.

Wes, who?s throat felt like the desert of Tatooine, asked, ?What color were the blasts??

?What do you mean?? Tana asked shakily.

?Were they blue or red??

?Blue.?

The individuals in the room all released their collective breaths at once.

?Thank the Force,? Wes whispered. The confused look on Tana?s face made him explain, ?Blue is good because it means a stun bolt. If it had been red or another color? the kids would be a lot worse off. They probably did that to prevent everyone from running as well as control them on the way to wherever they?re going.?

?How did you get away from them if they were shooting at you?? asked Tycho gently.

?I ducked and ran. Was that okay?? Tana asked.

Several of the Rogues chuckled. ?Yeah, that was probably the best move,? Wedge told her, smiling reassuringly.

?Who are the old guys?? Tana whispered to Wes.

Wes laughed hard at her question. ?These are old friends of mine. I think you?ve met Corran Horn before. I think he has something to tell you.?

Corran looked quite embarrassed as he was forced to address the little girl and explain how their prank had gone horribly wrong. ?Well? ah? I thought that it would be good to teach Wes a lesson by pranking him back, hopefully good enough to get him to stop. I never meant it to go this far or hurt you kids. I was?? Corran swallowed hard. ?I was wrong. Can you forgive me??

The little girl was at a loss for words, but she wasn?t at a loss for expressions. Her expression bore a darkness that scared the seasoned pilots.

All at once it seemed like a great wind blew about the room, except this wind was different. This wind delivered sharp blows simultaneously to each and ever one of the ?pirates? standing around the room. They all winced at once and rubbed their cheeks which felt like they had been slapped hard.

Tana caught sight of Pyto?s father. ?You were in on it too??

?Yeah, but I didn?t think any harm would come of it. I actually didn?t know who we were ?kidnapping? until I spotted my son. Otri?ll find it funny when he figures it out. This means they don?t know that we weren?t really pirates, doesn?t it?? Tana nodded affirmatively and he turned to the others in the room. ?I told you guys we should have let them in on the joke!?

?And then you would have had to deal with Kuati. She wouldn?t be too happy about it. But Pyto will probably find it really funny. He has a weird sense of humor.?

Wes received a comm call at that point from Luke. ?Wes, we have a problem.?

19. Jedi_Tigris

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] Tana can use the Force! I'm sure it would be frowned on by Luke for being inappropriate, but for what the Rogues did... Poor girl, the only one that got away. At least she knows the rest were just stunned though, not actually shot.

Uh oh, now what? Luke should go after them, and get this all sorted out! :p

Nice post!

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Jaya has finals on Friday and Monday. Jaya go crazy now. Hope you enjoyed the post! :)

21. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Poor Tana. Those pilots deserved that slap. And finals? Ouch...

Good luck, Jaya!

22. Jedi_Tigris

Mar 7, 2005
    Good luck, Jaya!
    Mine are in another week and a half. :( :p

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Final 1 down!

Much more on Monday: Econ Final, Business Senior Seminar Take home final due, Business Big Scary Test taken. (But if I get the best score, I get $100!)

I go home now. Bye bye.

24. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    lol 'bout time they got something for that
    Tana Force slapped them!
    great post
    good luck on the finals

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
Thread Status: