main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    As the Rogues and Jedi started to prepare for their trip to Hoth, Corran felt his comlink pipe up.

?Horn,? he answered.

?Good day, Mister Horn. You will be pleased to learn that we have yet to inform your wife of your behavior, but believe me, we shall. I just sent you a list of all of the names of the children as well as the contact information for their parents. I expect you to call each and every one of them and inform them of what your actions, their consequences, as well as the steps we will be taking to get them back safely. And we will get them back safely, or I will see that you pay. I expect to see you, as well as the rest of your band of pirates on Hoth. Moss out,? Miriam?s icy voice echoed into the silence her comm call had made.

Corran shuddered. ?She makes the Sith look like cute, fuzzy animals.?

?Why do I get the feeling that the coldest thing on Hoth won?t be the temperature?? Wedge mumbled under his breath.

Corran shot him a look. ?Just shut up, Wedge. I notice you didn?t try to stop me.?

Now it was Wedge?s turn to glare at Corran. ?Hey, I just wanted to teach Wes a lesson. Besides, I didn?t do any planning. You wouldn?t let me. Said you had it all under control,? he said, mimicking Corran.

Corran was about to retort again when Face dropped into the seat behind them. ?I need to talk to you, Wedge. Privately.?

Wedge nodded and followed him, leaving Corran wondering what had gone wrong.

2. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    <snickers at Corran> [face_mischief]

edit - I suppose it's my fault, huh? :p

3. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Uh-oh....

Poor corran.

4. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Echoes, "Poor Corran."

5. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    I think most of this was my evil idea, Myri. ;)

Thanks for your replies guys! Eventually I will reply to you and all of the readers on my other stories. :)

6. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Yeah, but I wrote half of it. :p

I can't even remember whose idea the prank was anymore... :p

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    I wonder what Face needs to tell Wedge about.

And ouch, poor Corran. He'll be chewed out by the parents.

Nice post, you two.

8. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Gotta agree...poor Corran! :p He's really paying for this. And I love how Wedge and Corran are bickering with each other. Wonder what Face has to tell Wedge?

9. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    <hugs adoptee>

I love writing banter and arguements. Don't ask me why... :p

10. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ha ha - Corran deserves that, but I wonder what Face needs to tell Wedge!!!!

"I suppose we should start calling parents, shouldn?t we?" Miriam asked once she had regained her composure.

"We could? or we could go rescue the kids and leave the calling to Luke," Mara said with glee.

LOL That was great. :)

11. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    ?She makes the Sith look like cute, fuzzy animals.?

?Why do I get the feeling that the coldest thing on Hoth won?t be the temperature?? Wedge mumbled under his breath.

[face_laugh]

12. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    *gasps* Miriam turned into Mara Jade!
    Blondie^..^

13. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    ?I officially HATE stun bolts!? Kyrie yelled once she was able to talk again.

?At least they weren?t blaster bolts,? Gebi commented.

?That?s true. They?re just really bad to wake up from,? Kyrie mumbled.

?At least we?re waking up,? Gebi mumbled.

?Oh, shut up!? Kyrie cried.

?Guys, settle down,? Krit calmly commanded the group.

?And why should we listen to you, Mister-let?s-just-follow-right-along-with-the-pirates? Yes, let?s just blindly follow them, even though they just conveniently popped up, as well as that comm call. We?re not idiots. They must have had this entire thing planned out. We should have run right then,? Wren loudly complained.

?Yeah, why?d we have to just go with them?? Hati asked.

?Didn?t you smell foul play?? Wren added.

?Well, of course when you look at all of the facts, of course it makes sense now,? Pyto loudly shouted at the group, who was stunned into silence by his words that made sense for once. ?We made a decision, not just Krit, but Kuati and me. We all agreed that we should go with the men who we thought were on our side. They had the uniforms. I was always taught to trust people in New Republic uniforms. It turns out we were wrong. Now stop pointing fingers and let?s start planning an escape plan!?

?I think the stun bolts messed up my head. Did Otri just make sense?? Kuati asked, groggily.

Kale whispered something into Kuati?s ear and she looked horrified.

?Did he say something dirty? What?d he say?? Pyto asked, eager to learn of whatever dirty thing Kale had told Kuati for her to make that face.

?Well, at least we know the bolt didn?t affect your head, Otri,? Kuati commented dryly as she rolled here eyes at him. She then leaned in and whispered something in his ear. Pyto nodded and the plan started circulating around the room.

The kids knew better than to talk about the plan out loud because the pirates probably had the room bugged.

?What are you kids whispering about?? a pirate loudly asked the children as he entered their holding room.

?We?re playing comm call, Sir,? Jodi politely told him. ?You start out by saying one message and then you keep repeating it until it gets to the end of the circle. Then you say the message out loud and see how garbled it gets.?

?So what?s the message?? the pirate asked sharply.

?Mara Jade was an Ewok and Luke Skywalker smelt of blumfruit!? Pyto exclaimed and burst out laughing. The rest of the kids shook their heads at him and rolled their eyes.

?And what did it start out as?? the pirate asked.

??Kuati is an angel and her lips are the color of blumfruit.? As you can see, Pyto considerably changed it,? Kale answered calmly.

?And you children expect me to believe this??

?We get bored easily. Especially Pyto,? Krit told the pirate.

?And you don?t want me bored,? Pyto said darkly.

?Try not to whisper so quietly next time that you play,? the pirate told the children.

?Well, what else are we supposed to do when are hands are tied up?? Kuati shouted at him.

The pirate leveled his blaster at her, and it was clearly not set on stun. ?Sit quietly like good little children; that?s what.?

?Yes Sir,? she whispered quietly.

?That?s better.?

14. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    First reply!!! Woohoo! I wonder what their plan is. Hmmmmmmmm? Sneaky the children are, watch with much caution I must.

15. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Oh no! The real pirates are a lot smarter the the Rogues and Wraiths! How will the kids get out of this one?

I'd really like to see the Rogue's and Wraiths' entrence exam scores...

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice to see Pyto standing up for Krit, there. And whoa, the pirates are smart this time! Not good for the kids.

17. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    lol I remember that game soooo boring
    and then Pyto making sense!
    great post!
    BTW there is noone smarter than the Wraiths!

18. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    I hope the rogues and wraiths can redeem themselves be beating up the pirates.

19. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    The pirates do seem much brighter than the Rogues and Wraiths were. The kids seem really smart too, remembering about the bugs and wispering. Wonder what the kids were passing around. Hope they get out of this all right. I like the part about Pyto making sense. They just can't believe it! [face_laugh]

Myri, I love banter and arguments! They're so fun to read! :D

20. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    *snickers*

These pirates... I can't believe they fell for that 'we were playing a game, sir' routine...

Jasper

21. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    "And why should we listen to you, Mister-let?s-just-follow-right-along-with-the-pirates? Yes, let?s just blindly follow them, even though they just conveniently popped up, as well as that comm call. We?re not idiots. They must have had this entire thing planned out. We should have run right then,? Wren loudly complained.

?Yeah, why?d we have to just go with them?? Hati asked.

?Didn?t you smell foul play?? Wren added.

I'm loving it still :) Wonderful stuff :) I loved Wren's lines. I remember giving my brother long stringed names like that when I was little and he got on my nerves :)

=D=

22. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    [face_laugh] Nope, you definitely don't want Pyto to be bored! [face_laugh]
    =D= Great postie!!
    Blondie^..^

23. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Keep it coming! :)

24. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Got behind with read and replies, and then my PC died and it took a while to get fixed.

13/04/2005
    New Republic soldiers. Genuine or not, I suppose I?ll find out as I read on. Liked that Kuati had the blaster pointed at them, also liked the soldier calling her ?Miss?Jade?.

14/04/2005
    Liked the realisation by people about who Kell was referring to when he said his kid. The kids being taken off planet argues for the New Republic soldiers not being genuine, but those youngsters are perfectly capable of deciding to send Tana with a false story.

19/04/2005
    Enjoyed the contempt Rymi and Teena feel for the adults. Also liked that Rymi can understand Artoo, and that he agreed with them about the Adults. Silly Luke, no security lockouts on his personal fighter unlike the military standard (I remember in Rebel Stand Wedge needed to send an authorisation code to complete the power-up sequence).

22/05/2005
    I can understand Luke being surprised, but Artoo could have decided to go for a fly. Liked that Artoo has confidence in his ability to keep his sensor-eye on the children.

26/04/2005
    Nice of Mara to tell Miriam.

28/04/2005
    Liked Tana slapping Corran down metaphorically, have to agree that you don?t forget the people who killed your parents. Seems like Corran either didn?t listen or has forgotten the CorSec guidelines on how to interview child witnesses (prat). Glad the kids were shot on stun.
    Loved Tana slapping Corran (and the other idiots) upside the head with the force.

11/05/2005
    Liked that Miriam asked once she had regained her composure as it implies the interesting reaction she had to the news, without breaking the board TOS with the actual tirade and descriptions of what body parts were to be cut off, and which orifice was to have which severed part inserted into it.
    Intrigued by who the parents of the Avatars are, one or both are pilots and they are important or deadly enough to worry Mara.
    Agree that it is Corran?s job to notify the parents as it his fault.

17/05/2005
    Hopefully, for Corran?s sake, he did at least listen to the CorSec guidelines on how to reassure family members and minimise how much blame for a situation is directed back at him. I just wonder how peeved Wedge is that he trusted Corran enough to follow his lead and had things turn out so badly.
    Interesting arrival by Face, wonder what that is about. Maybe Face has found out who the Avatar?s parents are and he?s worried, maybe it?s unconnected, but either way sounds bad.

21/05/2005
    Enjoyed Kuati?s reaction to Gebi?s attempt to look on the bright side of being shot with a stunbolt. Liked that Pyto got so annoyed that he decided to be serious for a few seconds before reverting to type. Good idea by the kids to whisper to each other, good paranoia by the Pirates to warn them to not whisper to each other and underline the warning with a blaster muzzle.

25. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    haha... I love the kids. they're awesome. I wonder what the plan is....

this is good...keep it up. I can't wait for more!

God bless,
    [face_cowboy] Jaina [face_cowboy]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.