main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    The kids aren't free yet...

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, nice to see Pyto using a bit of sense there.

A Sith? Oh, not good! Hurry, everyone! Rescue the kids!

3. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    Uh-oh! Imagine Pyto using dark powers! *runs to find shelter* :p
    Blondie^..^

4. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    ?We should have brought a holo. I?m bored,? Rymi whined.

?Stang! And I?m stuck in a cockpit with you! You get dangerous when you?re bored!?

?And you?re stuck with me! Ha ha!?

The girls are quiet for another half a minute.

?I?m bored,? Rymi whined again.

?Of course you are. You?re five! We?ve been in this stang cockpit for two hours already. It?s boring and cramped and we have nothing to do but sit here. Next time you have a brilliant idea, let?s go to the adults first,? Teena told her sister.

?But Kuati needs us,? Rymi whined.

?She needs the adults like you need a nap,? Teena replied.

?I do not!?

?Do too!?

?Do not!?

?Do too!?

?DO NOT!?

?Artoo, is there anything you can do to help us not be so bored?? Teena asked.

[What would you like to know?]

?Do you have any holos?? Rymi asked hopefully.

[I am afraid that I do not possess any holo-films. Is there any other information you wish to have?]

?Do you have any information about where we?re going?? Teena asked.

[Hoth: Ice Planet. Short for Charenthoth. A planet whose distant sun provides only enough light to keep it alive, causing the planet to stay constantly darkened.]

?Is that all you know?? Teena asked.

?What does it say? I can?t read yet?? Rymi whined.

?Oh the ironies? You can?t read yet, but you can fly an X-Wing.?

?And just what?s wrong with that?? Rymi asked, feeling like her sister was implying she was weird.

?Oh, just everything. Here?s what it says?? Teena read what R2 told them. ?Do you know anything else about Hoth??

[Would you like to know of the Battle of Hoth, or of how the Rebel Alliance was stationed on it?]

?Yes! That sounds interesting!? Teena exclaimed.

?What does?? Rymi whined.

?He?s going to tell us about the Battle of Hoth, and how the Alliance was stationed on it.?

?We have to learn stuff??

?It?s better than sitting here, being bored, isn?t it??

?True. Artoo, can you talk out loud??

?Why yes, I can.? Artoo?s voice came over the intercoms sounding remarkably like a proper sounding Luke Skywalker. ?I can only talk through the specifications of this X-Wing since Master Luke programmed it for me.?

?Does he want you to sound like him?? Rymi asked.

?I think it rather annoys him,? Artoo responded.

?You sound like a cross between Master Skywalker and that golden droid, Threepio,? Rymi mused.

?Master Skywalker does not approve of this voice, but it is the most soothing for story telling. Or would you prefer I talk like Threepio??

?NO!?

?Now, the Battle of Hoth??

5. Jaya_Antilles

Feb 14, 2005
    Oh yeah, if you're new, and want PM's, please send me one requesting PM's. :D

And if you're a lurker, and delurk... I may have a special prize for you. ;)

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Artoo soundign like Threepio...

The horror, the horror!

I hope they don't get too bored. That would be disastrous!

Great post, you two.

7. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Artoo's acid wit and Threepio's voice: God Help Us!

S.

8. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I take it Artoo's using the ship to translate him...

?We have to learn stuff??

[face_laugh]

9. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Um, it was Luke's voice, not Threepio's. It was just a proper sounding Luke Skywalker. ;)

10. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    If Threepio could talk like Luke, you have no idea how many credits I'd spend to get him in my house. *Swoons over farmboy*

11. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    01/06/2005
    Hitting children, especially girls, is not good?but when they have been singing that song (that never ends) and when you are a scumbag pirate it is fairly understandable.

A Sith?
    I take it that this Sith feels he is a failure, that he has not adequately been able to access the Dark Side, that he doesn?t have the ability to plumb the depths of anger and hatred so he can focus these primal emotions through his will?so he?s had the Jedi children kidnapped as if anything in the Galaxy can make him angry enough and hate the source of his anger enough to be a true Sith it would be them.

Liked that Pyto is acting smart to give cover for Kyrie to use her talent.

06/06/205
    How lovely, two small children stuck in a confined space on a long journey with only each other to whine and say ?Are we there yet? I?m bored! Are we there yet?? at.

Liked the attitude of ?we have to learn stuff? though whether it feels like they are ?leaning stuff? or just listening to a good exciting story depends on Artoo?s storytelling skill.

Also like the idea that Artoo can talk with Luke?s voice, and that Luke finds it annoying (but hasn?t bothered to change it).

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Hehe. Glad you guys have liked it so far. :D I think that Luke could change it... but Artoo will change it back. :p

13. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    R2 with C3-p0's voice would be scary. That would be like if HK-47 had T3-M4's voice.

14. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    HAHA.. Artoo is talking aloud...that is almost creepy. I am glad he doesn't have threepio's voice tho....I love the banter. keep it up.

God bless,
    [face_cowboy] Jaina [face_cowboy]

15. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  16. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome back Typo and wonderful job as usual ladies!

I love that you've made R2 talk :)

17. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I really like the banter! [face_laugh] "I'm bored" and Artoo talking in Luke's voice. Just a thought: apparently R2 can also talk in 3PO's voice (in the X-wing) so I assume R2 just does that to annoy Luke? It would be pretty funny for a droid (though its R2) to make a Jedi Master lose his cool! [face_laugh]

18. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    He's teaching him patience. Yes, that's it. Patience. ;)

19. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"you can't read. but you can fly an x-wing"

The whole R2 having a voice is a awsum idea, except if it was in 3P0's voice LOL.

20. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was hilarious! Can't wait for more!

21. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ?Master Skywalker does not approve of this voice, but it is the most soothing for story telling. Or would you prefer I talk like Threepio??

?NO!?

Agreed. No one could be so bored to agree to that. ;)

22. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Kale and Kuati sitting in a tree.....

[face_love]

June 6th post

[i] [blockquote] ?We should have brought a holo. I?m bored,? Rymi whined.

?Stang! And I?m stuck in a cockpit with you! You get dangerous when you?re bored!? [/blockquote] [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Must be a family trait. [/b] [/color] :D

[i] [blockquote] ?Of course you are. You?re five! We?ve been in this stang cockpit for two hours already. It?s boring and cramped and we have nothing to do but sit here. Next time you have a brilliant idea, let?s go to the adults first,? Teena told her sister.

?But Kuati needs us,? Rymi whined.

?She needs the adults like you need a nap,? Teena replied.

?I do not!?

?Do too!?

?Do not!?

?Do too!?

?DO NOT!? [/blockquote] [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] This is so funny, master. [/b] [/color] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[i] [blockquote] ?Oh the ironies? You can?t read yet, but you can fly an X-Wing.? [/blockquote] [/i]
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[i] [blockquote] ?Master Skywalker does not approve of this voice, but it is the most soothing for story telling. Or would you prefer I talk like Threepio??

?NO!? [/blockquote] [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] I don?t blame them. [/b] [/color] :D

[hr]

[i] And if you're a lurker, and delurk... I may have a special prize for you. [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Does that apply to me, Master? [/b] [/color] :D

[hr]

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Unless you want me to kill off Kuati since I already made a character for you. :p

24. Jaya_Antilles

Feb 14, 2005
    Miriam steeled herself for the most challenging comm call of her life. She had to call her sister and tell her that her eldest son had been kidnapped. She was not looking forward to this call.

?Hi Sis,? Miriam quietly said to her sister.

?Hello Miriam. What?s wrong??

Miriam inwardly cringed. Her sister always knew when something was wrong, and the fact that her eyes were red and puffy from all of the crying also probably tipped her off as well.

Miriam hesitated further, and so her sister jumped in, ?Either you?re very sick or something has happened to my son.?

?The latter,? Miriam whispered.

?Is he all right?!?

?He was kidnapped along with his classmates on a fieldtrip to the Coruscant Holo-Museum.?

?How are you going to get them back??

?We have our team in place to go rescue them on Hoth. I will be leaving as soon as I finish talking to you.?

?Hoth? As in where the Rebels faced the Empire twenty some odd years ago??

?Yeah, the same place. It seems that the bad guys aren?t original now a days.?

?There?s something else, isn?t there??

Miriam sighed again. ?Yes. Well, it seems that Corran Horn was upset by Wes and the children?s recent actions. He planned a prank on Wes and the children with some of his friends. His friends pretended to kidnap them, but they did not anticipate the children being smart enough to escape. So basically, the heroes of the New Republic are responsible for your son?s kidnapping.?

?I see. And how are you dealing with Mr. Horn??

?He will pay. I think I?ll let the children compose a song for him once we rescue them. Well, I?ll just let the children decide how to repay their kidnappers.?

?Assuming you get them back safely.?

?We will. I assure you, we will,? Miriam softly, yet confidently, spoke.

25. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    ?He will pay. I think I?ll let the children compose a song for him once we rescue them. Well, I?ll just let the children decide how to repay their kidnappers.? [face_laugh] Maybe Wes could help with the song...[face_devil]
    Great posts! (can't remember if I replied to the last one)
    Blondie^..^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.