Beyond The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Corrin_Horn Jedi Padawan

*de-lurks*...
    I've been reading this story between classes for about a week... and it's been driving me nuts!!! It's a great story... but there just isn't enough of it! More, please!
    *re-lurks*
  3. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :: sigh :: I just can't not finish this one, can I?

Okay, I'll do my best to finish this one this semester. I'll even let my Wes muse out of his cage so that he can annoy me about it.

I'm really sorry, but you see, when you work with Wes, well, he's just... insane. He wants all of the attention to himself and wants more and more and more stories written about himself. So he encourages the crazy plot bunnies to breed and run all over the place so that you're going out of your mind trying to catch them and before you know it, the original plot bunny has been left behind all sad and alone.

That was really insane, wasn't it? I'll try my best. :)
  4. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
  5. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    wow, it took me about a week between classes, homework & work...but I finished it.
    This is AMAZING. I really hope you're able to finish it.

And of course the Wes muse would be annoying. How could it not be. ;) hehehe

You all wrote the characters great. I enjoyed the humor immensely. I can only imagine that after all this drama the Purple Ewok will return to end the story.
    if there ever is an end that is ;) lol
  6. Myri_Antilles Jedi Master

star 4
    Myri poked her head in the room and motioned for those following her to enter. Wes and Hobbie set down a very heavy package, shooting dirty looks at Myri.

"Why do we have - " Wes started to complain, only to be cut off by a sharp glance from Myri.

"Quiet!" She whispered. "Master'll hear!"

The words had no sooner left her mouth than Jaya Solo walked in.

Grinning innocently, Myri exclaimed, "Happy Birthday, Master!"

Startled, Jaya looked at her mischievious former padawan and then at the huge box in the center of the room.

"Well, aren't you going to open it?" Myri asked.

Jaya cautiously opened the package, checking for traps the whole time. Suddenly, the box burst open and the Purple Ewok jumped out.

Sounding suspiously like Jedi Master Dyan, he gathered Jaya into a warm hug, gently kissing the tip of her nose.

Jaya turned a surprised glance towards Myri. "How did you manage to get him into this suit again?"

Myri just grinned as Dyan kissed Jaya again.

"Happy birthday, Master!" :D
  7. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Used the space tape, did you now? :p At least Dyan's coming up for real this time around. :p Thank you. :)
  8. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4
  9. Corrin_Horn Jedi Padawan

I keep waiting for one more chapter...
    Waiting is boring.[face_frustrated]
  10. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_blush] Hopefully I'll finish this eventually. School... other stories... life is just crazy. Sorry.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.