main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    You're not supposed to tell them that!

2. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    It's alright, these things change sometimes... :D Anyway, really liked that last post, you two. :)

3. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Why thank you. Is it amusing or distracting the way we bicker with each other?

4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I opt for amusing.

5. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I'll go for annoying.

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  7. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Amusing... as long as it produces more of the story 8-}

8. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! You find it funny? He said he'd get me more posts soon. You should see our AIM conversations... quite crazy. Never let a crazy beta work with a crazy author; the results can sometimes be disastrous.

9. Earwen-Ancalime

Apr 10, 2003
    add in at least one crazy reader and it makes for an interesting thread 8-}

you two keep it up

*************Queen of Confusion*************

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I'm partily done the next post for this, wiile waiting, click in my bio and try my other fic, Crossover.

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    :: shakes head :: We need to work on your subtlety. Glad you're enjoying the crazy story!

12. Lorax

Lorax Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    :) Sniper and Jaya sound like me and my brother.

More! More!

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    The next post is mostly done, but wont be posted til after the holidays.

I also hope to finish another post for my other fic, Crossover, during this week.

[edit]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

[/edit]

14. Lorax

Nov 1, 2003
    *prods Sniper with a stick* How long do these holidays tend to last?

15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    My bete is someware without an internet connection, so I cant post til she gets back.

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ok Prankside has been nominated as one of the stories up for the story of the month vote. :D :D :D :D :D

PM the YJK Index with a vote for prankside.

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Heh. So you're blaming your lack of posts on me? I thought you said DWB was attacking. ;)

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  19. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Here it is

Post number 7

There were still two weeks until the first annual academy social, and no one would tell Janson who his date was. To make matters worse, Jaina made it clear that both of the girls, that had agreed to dance with him, already had boyfriends. The girl that had agreed to be his date for the evening boyfriend was likely to be off world at the time of the dance, and the woman simply needed a date.

Janson had spent the past six months training more seriously than ever before. He had even been behaving much more seriously. Janson had surprised his teachers and fellow classmates at the rapid pace he learned his skills until Luke Skywalker had explained that as a pilot Janson had learned to discipline his mind to survive melees with the Rouge's, and that he had to relearn how to discipline it to use the Force. Janson had actually behaved and not pulled any major pranks, and the few minor ones that he pulled didn?t even annoy the 'victims'. Despite all this, Corran Horn was still on his case, suspecting that he was planning something big.

Sitting on the jungle floor Janson set a trio of rocks on motion, orbiting them around his head. Janson tried to guess who his date was but came up blank. Sensing Corran Horn approaching on his morning run, Janson pulled twelve identical objects out of his pocket and concentrated on them. The twelve model X-Wings that Wes had carefully painted in Rouge squadrons colors rose in the air, armed each with a telekinetically strapped small egg. Wes sent a silent mental command and the squadron of toy X-Wings moved forward. He had them buzz in front of Horn to get the man?s attention.

"What the Sith?" Corran definitely noticed them.

The squadron buzzed Horn more slowly the second time, allowing the short man to realize just exactly what he was facing, as well as the payload the each carried. The squadron moved away gaining speed, then swung back in a tight swoop moving pretty fast towards Corran. Ten feet away from the former CorSec officer, the X-Wings angled up leaving the eggs on their present course. As the X-Wings leveled off and angled back to Wes, their payload flew towards the one Jedi at the academy that would not be able to use telekinesis to stop them.

"Ah, kriff!" Corran Horn exclaimed just before the eggs smacked him in the face.

They came to a sudden stop, right in front of Horn?s face.

Having figured out by then who was controlling them, Corran looked until he found Wes sitting on the ground and putting the toys in a pocket. Seeing that he had Horn's attention Wes spoke.

"Corran, I know you think I'm preparing for a big prank, but I want you to know that I take being a Jedi seriously. So please stop making everyone suspect me whenever the Solo twins do something," Janson said as he waved a hand to send the eggs, which were still hovering in Horn?s face, flying to a tree and settling softly in their nest.

Not waiting for his former squad mate to speak, Janson walked off to the landing field; Luke had requested that he assistance with unloading a freighter due that morning.

Wes watched as the supply ship, an old captured imperial Sentinel class landing craft that had been refurbished for the Yavin IV supply run, settled down to the landing field. A few minutes later, a short, cute girl in black slacks, a purple tank top, and a flight jacket exited the craft. Wes noticed, with shock, that she had a Wraith Squadron patch on her flight black jacket. His eyes were drawn to her face which was framed by her short curly blond hair, but her aqua colored eyes mesmerized him.

"I take it you?re one of those Jedi students that are supposed to be unloading my ship?"

That snapped Wes to attention. "Major Wes Janson of Rouge Squadron, retired," Wes said as he gave an overly formal bow and grabbed her hand to kiss it. The next thing he knew he felt a slight tug, and was flying through the air and landing hard on the ground.

"Lieutenant Aurora of Wraith Squadron. Don?t touch me again, Janson, I've heard all about you al

20. Lorax

Nov 1, 2003
    I like Lieutenant Aurora. She should stay, from oh, mysterious ship failure...

Oh, Man! Attacking Corran with a mini Rogue Squadron. Love it! Give the man a new appreciation from the enemies POV.

21. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Glad you like Lorax.

No hints about Aurora (credit goes to the beta for that, which is the characthers last name)

I will neither confirm nor deny if shes the date the girls planned for Wes

22. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    To neither confirm nor deny that someone should have asked the question first! Silly boy. When will you learn.

23. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Its my way of using her as chafe.

We cant have them finding out who his date is can we ?

24. Earwen-Ancalime

Apr 10, 2003
    well you could, but we will patiently wait.

Another great post!

*claps*

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    That'd be too easy if we let you know now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.