main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    I don't hear groveling.

Mister, you're messing with the beta.

2. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    but I groveld over AIM with U.

Can I throw U a party for getting the 100th post here ?

3. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I suppose so.

4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ok patrty time

Lurkers can DeLurk and everyone wish Jaya luck on her finals.

5. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Okay I must de-lurk...

I had to go back to page 3 to do so ;)

First I have to tell Psycho, I keep seeing those darn egg fighters in my head...

Then I have to congrats Jaya for after all this time dipping her toe into the writing pool.

Now if we can convince her to jump all the way in...

Humm the girl may actually genuinely like Wes :eek:

Keep it coming

6. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! :: Bows :: Haha Psycho, I attracted another reader! Thanks for the review Jodi. Hehe... we'll hear more from her fairly soon.

7. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Thanks Jodiwent. I took a while to think of the mini X-wings but they seemed to be missing something, hence the eggs.

8. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

You two are hysterical!! [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D

And I like the new girl too... Hmm...

Which one does he marry, which one does he marry...

*sigh*

;) [face_mischief]

9. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Me too. :) Maybe that's cause I created her? Could be. You'll find out... eventually.

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Thanks Jaid.

Even when we cant post, we can always have Jaya and Jasa bicker, plus its a way to keep my fics on P1 since I dont have many readers that post replys.

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I have a feeling our bickering will become known somehow or another. Maybe people will read the fic just to read our little tifs. ;)

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Great, that means youre gona start raking me over the coals for nothing.

btw, I'm working on the next post now.
    Wes begains building his saber in it.

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    GOOD NEWS!!! I just got a PM that this fic is a finalist in the 2003 fan fic awards for the catagory of most underated story.
    When votin opens up, vote prankside.

14. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! It's all cause of me and my wonderful skills as a beta/ co-author. :: smug look ::

15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Corran had a bad feeling. Wes Janson appeared to have been waiting, for the past several minutes, to see him off at Lt. Aurora Nove's ship. The fact that he had been waiting for such a long time, giving his attention span, made him worry.

"Corran, I'm here to see you off to Coruscant."

"Wes, you don?t have any water blasters on you, do you?"

"Na. Wedge broke the last of ?em right before Luke found out I had Jedi potential. I was considering having some delivered, but I?ll have a new toy soon instead. I get to build my lightsaber soon."

Corran shook his head and said, "Janson and lightsaber. A scary thought."

"C?mon Corran, cut me a break. I've been behaving."

"I know. That?s what scares me."

"Corran,? Wes said with a grin spreading across his lips, ?why do I have the feeling that you?re not going to be happy ?til I pull a prank?"

"Why does that scare me even more?"

"I dunno. I would read your mind to find out, but your shields are too good." Wes looked at his chrono. "I gotta run Corran; class. See ya later, and say hi to Lt. Aurora for me."

Corran watched Wes run off to the meet the Solo twins, Tenel Ka, and Lowabacca. Wes went right up to the girls and slung one of his arms over each of them. Corran started up the ships ramp, not wanting to watch the older man?s antics any further. Suddenly, Corran heard a yell of pain, and looking back he saw the girls had Janson in a headlock, pinning the older man to the ground. Grinning, Corran closed the ramp and walked into the cockpit.

Aurora turned to Corran as he sat down in the copilot?s seat, to the right of both Whistler, his droid, and Aurora?s seat, and said, "How did Janson?s sendoff go?"

"Pretty well; there weren?t any water blasters."

"That?s always good," Aurora replied, barley containing a giggle.

"What, you think his pranks are funny?"

"From what Face has told me, yeah."

"You?re strange Aurora."

"Thank you."

As they spoke, Aurora maneuvered the craft out of the atmosphere.

"Actually, Lieutenant, from what I hear, you and Janson would make a good couple," Corran said with a positively maniacal grin.

"Corran, you?re lucky I'm on probation after that last prank I pulled on Face."

"What'd you do this time?"

"I um, ah, don?t want to say," as she spoke, she pulled the lever on the hyperdrive, sending the ship into hyperspace.

"That bad?"

"Kell said it was the meanest prank ever. And Hobbie visited the other Wraiths and me in the brig to say even Wes wouldn?t sink as low as my prank was."

"Okay, what exactly did you do to get your entire squadron thrown in the brig?"

"We were doing our standard Friday night thing; going to a bar and getting very drunk."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Can I finish Corran?"

"Ok."

"Ok, it was my turn to select a bar. So I decided it would be funny to pick one that was, ah uh mmmmm, different? The Wraiths didn?t notice anything wrong, other than my not showing up. They waited at the bar for me, instead of getting a table, and it seems that some guy asked Face to dance. A bar fight ensued that trashed the place and got the whole squad in the brig, and Face ordered me to join them. Once we got out, I got the Yavin supply run."

Corran's jaw was on the floor. "You sent the Wraiths to a gay bar?"

Aurora grinned. "Yep."

"I take it back, you and Wes would make a horrible couple. Although, Wes is changing, I think. He seems to understand the responsibility of being a Jedi and isn?t goofing around that much."

"It actually makes sense. From what I hear he is actually pretty mature, but he also understands that his job could easily get him killed so he tries to enjoy life to its fullest."

"If I didn?t know better, I'd say you liked him," Corran said, imitating the teasing voice Valin often used to tease his younger sister.

"Like him? I just met him. I really only know of him, and that?s through all of the Wraith?s stories."

Suddenly, every alarm on the ship went off and W

16. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Oh no,

Poor Corran - -

Aurora and Wes were made for each other.

P.S. congrats for the award nod.

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay Jodi! We'll put up what happens soon. (I can make A's in all of my classes! Yay!)

You really think they were made for each other? Hehe. And Corran will be fine. He may giggle more, but he'll be fine.

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    YAY, a reader (pretty odd in one of my fics)

19. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Of course it things go well a the party - - I'll tell you Wes and Miriam were made for each other ;)

20. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ah, but there still isnt any confermation on if shes gona be at the party.
    Am I just saying this to cause confusion ? Who knows.
    Btw, my other fic should be updated soon.
    Prankside will go up again soon after.

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Hehe. I get to do the characterization on both since I'm a girl. Jasa knows nothing about girls after all.

22. Jasa_Solo

Jasa_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2003
    Thats cause I dont go off with every Chiss uber pilot without a personality I meet, oh wait thats what you do.

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Learn to use apostrophies.

24. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    You do know that if you teach me spelling and grammer, you'll be out of a job ?

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    No I won't. We'll still have to work on your plotline. ;) (It's grammar.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.