main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    uppige

YAY, Saddam was caught

2. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I'll second that "Yay".

Now, when am I gonna see my OC character?? ;)

3. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    The reader created OC's will appear during the dance.

4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    (the beta gets credit for writing a good part of this, mostly the Mirax part.)
    ---------

Five hours later, Corran finally managed to fall asleep using a Jedi relaxation technique, but as soon as he had, the alarms suddenly changed. Wes's voice was heard singing, ?Yub Yub Corran.?

Corran was now fully awake, and to his dismay, he would remain so for the entire trip. Every time Corran managed to fall asleep, the alarms randomly changed again to a prerecorded sound, varying from a R2 unit tweeting, to some obscene Tannabian.

Jedi or not, Corran began to crack.

---------------------------

Back on Yavin, Wes was starting on his lightsaber. Luke, 'I mean Master Skywalker' he forced himself to think, had told him that he was advanced enough in his training to start building his, and had given him the directions to do so.

The Solo twins and Tenel Ka had just left after offering their advice on how to build one. Jacen had advised him patience, and his sister had given advice on how to build it. Tenel Ka had advised that Wes not take any shortcuts in building it, and had pointed the stump of her left arm at him in emphasis.

As much as he appreciated their help, he already knew all they had told him. Tenel Ka's story had become a standard part of the instruction, of what not to do when building a lightsaber, at her insistence. Rumors did fly around the Academy suggesting that the princess had gotten Mara Jade-Skywalker to suggest it to her husband after he had initially decided to not do so.

Mara herself had actually supplied some of the components in his saber, raising an eyebrow in amusement at the addition her components would supply to the blade. She had agreed to be the first to duel him once his blade was built, and Wes could picture how much more she would be amused once she actually saw it in working order, along with the other modifications that she didn?t know about.

Wes was going to have a very unique saber indeed.

-----------------------

Mirax Horn paced around the landing field. He should be here already she thought to herself.

?Hello Mirax,? Wedge said, startling her out of her thoughts.

?Hi Wedge,? she replied, and asked quickly, ?any word yet on when he?ll be arriving??

?Yes, we just got a message from the ship?s captain, Lt. Nove. They?ll be here? ah, here they are now,? he said as he looked up at the ship touching down.

?It?s about time,? Mirax muttered under her breath.

The ship?s ramp lowered, and a high pitched buzzing noise, which was coming from the ship, could be heard. That?s when Mirax noticed her. She turned to glare at Wedge and asked, ?Why didn?t you tell me that Lt. Nove was a girl??

?I thought that you already knew, and besides, I thought that you trusted Corran to behave on his own,? Wedge remarked, and then with a quizzical look on his face asked, ?Why are you wearing earplugs, Lt. Nove??

?What?? she replied loudly.

?I said why are you wearing earplugs?? Wedge repeated at an even louder tone.

That?s when Mirax removed the girl?s earplugs and asked, ?Why were you wearing earplugs??

?Oh. Janson,? she replied darkly.

Wedge sighed as he asked, ?What did he do now??

?Oh, only reprogrammed the com system to produce a high pitched buzzing noise, himself singing ?Yub Yub Corran, Yub Yub?, R2 whistling, and obscene Tannabian curses to name a few. Janson was kind enough to leave a single pair of earplugs for me, because he assumed correctly that your husband would be a gentleman and let me use them. I?m afraid your husband, Mrs. Horn, didn?t fair so well,? Aurora told the two.

Mirax bounded up the ramp, muttering curses at Wes Janson with Wedge right behind her.

What they found was truly a sad sight.

Corran was curled up into a tight ball, muttering to himself.

?Corran?? Wedge called out, after several failed attempts to arouse him by Mirax.

Corran looked up at Wedge and said, ?Yub Yub Commander,? and then burst out into hysterical giggles.

5. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    You're still here BigE! Yay! We didn't lose you! :)

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    cool he's still here (I allready knew that, but I gotta up this)

7. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *grins*

Now that Prank was just evil. How long were they in flight?

*claps*

Another wonderful post!

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Which prank ?
    His or hers ?

9. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ah, ok.
    Jaya gets the credit for that since it was her idea.

11. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2003
    *reads fanfic* *raises eyebrow* *reads part with poor Crazy Corran* *giggles hysterically*
    *calms down*
    Psycho, you beat me to this idea. I'll still post mine, though... don't worry, the scenarios are pretty much different... poor Corran...

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    :D Oh, no. Poor Corran. What cruel and unusual torture.

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Thanks Tahi

Ok, I'm announcing that I'm going out of town tomorrow and will be gone for bout a week.
    Jaya's writing the next post for this, but shes also out of town for xmas.....
    I think she gets back b4 me, so with luck she'll have sent the finished post to me by the time I return and all I'll have2 do is review it then give her the OK to post it.

15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I'm back (and upping this)

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Hehe. Glad you liked it. I'm... uh... working on it. Yeah, that's it.

Sorry, but I'm having a rough time. Found out today that my grandpa had a stroke.

But on the bright side, I made all A's in my classes!

I'll try to update soon.

17. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    No prob Jaya, take your time and hope your gramps feels better.

[edit]OOps. I accadently wrote cramps instead of gramps. Lets hope they both get better, lol

18. Lorax

Lorax Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Wedge could see the resemblance between Mirax and her father now. She had his temper.

Lol! I loved this line!

19. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Thanks Lorax, but Jaya wrote that post.
    In fact, the reason prankside is paused rightnow is cause shes writing the next post.
    And shes on vacation.

[Jasa Voice]Jaya, were are you ?[/Jasa Voice]

20. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ok, the excript thread is up for the fanfic awards hereMy excript for prankside's in the middle so to find it just hit Ctrl+F to open a find window and type in 3MD. The first time U find it should be when the fics mentioned as being nominated, and the second is the excript itself.

VOTE FOR PRANKSIDE

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Thanks Lorax. Of course I'm working on my next post! I'll see if I can get anything done tomorrow on it.

22. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    By the way, Grandpa's okay. It ended up that he didn't have a stroke. Dad just thought he did. It's all very confusing (as is all of my family) but he's perfectly fine right now. :) Thanks for the support!

23. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]That is indeed good news Jaya for the New Year - hope he gets better soon.

Wedge :>o<:[/color]

24. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Great news Jaya (and uppsies so new readers can find this)

25. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Great news indeed, Jaya.

Oh, and yes, I'm still here...lurking about as I try to construct my own fanfic.

I was on vacation for the last three weeks or so, and have done nothing with it.

*sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.