Beyond The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :: waves at new readers :: Hi everybody! New post soon. (Well, depends on your definition of "soon".)
  2. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Well, youre away from your main PC at collage and youre posting from where you can.

Seems good to me.
  3. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Haha! I wrote the post! Now all that has to happen is that Psycho has to approve. So it's all up to him.
  4. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I cant approve, I'm to busy rolling on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to post it whenever
  5. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hope you like it! Enjoy!
    -Jaya

-----

Wes looked over himself in the mirror. Man do I look hot! he thought. Sure, his cerulean blue shirt wasn?t quite as garish as he normally wore, but perhaps he had been going a little too extreme with his fashion sense. It seemed to be scaring off the girls instead of attracting them, which is exactly what he wanted to do tonight.

----

Jacen watched his younger brother stare wistfully at the young lady across the room who was engaged in a conversation that rivaled lightspeed. Tahiri, the most talkative girl at the Academy, had finally found her match with the older Ardamardo, Elentári Telumehtar. Jacen chuckled to himself as he compared his Aunt Mara to the tall, elf-like, blue skinned, red-haired woman. If he added blue skin and pointy ears to his aunt she could easily pass for an Ardamardo.

?What are you laughing about?? Anakin asked, bringing his older brother out of his trance.

?I was just picturing Aunt Mara with blue skin and pointy ears,? he replied with a smirk.

Anakin returned a puzzled look until he traced Jacen?s gaze, and then caught onto Jacen?s random thought trail, causing his to burst out laughing as well.

?Good, now that you?re all loosened up, maybe you should go ask your girl to dance.?

?How?d you know?? Anakin asked with his mouth hanging agape.

?You?ve just been staring at that attractive little blonde haired girl over there since the dance started! Go ask her!?

?Only if you ask out Tenel Ka,? Anakin remarked with a smirk that rivaled Jacen?s.

?You?re on,? Jacen replied.

-----

After Janson had walked up to the girls, who giggled at his appearance, he remarked with a smirk, ?I know who my date is, but,? he left off as he scanned around the room, ?I don?t see her here.?

The girls? shocked looks were quickly replaced with ones of mischief and relief as they realized that he still didn?t know who it really was.

?Oh, I guess I was wrong about my date,? Wes said, and the girls followed his line of vision to a pretty female pilot who had just walked in. She smiled as she approached Janson, and right before he could make any flirtatious comment, a slap resounded throughout the room.

?That was for Corran,? she said loudly, and as abruptly as she came in, she turned on her heel and walked straight out of the door.

Wes rubbed his sore cheek. Wonderful Janson. Way to go on scarring off another girl.

Culler Wayland couldn?t resist his chance to poke fun at Janson?s predicament as he said ?Well, that just shows you what happens when you play a prank on someone: you lose the girl in the process. Way to go Janson! Maybe this will teach you to stop your pranks.?

?It?ll take a lot more than a little slap to stop me. I?ve been slapped by many women for ?? he stopped as he remembered he was in the presence of young girls and continued, ?lots of reasons.? Janson glared at the younger man before he turned to the girls and asked, ?Okay, so where?s my date. I could use a pretty girl to dance with.?

The girls, suddenly feeling slightly guilty for what they were about to do, quickly thought about their options.

?Well?? he asked again.

Jaina slowly raised her hand and meekly said, ?Um, well, you see, that?d be me.?

Wes looked shocked. Why didn?t I see this one coming!?! This is truly a sad day for me.

?Well then, I guess you owe me a dance,? he said as he pulled Jaina onto the dance floor.

?That wasn?t very nice,? Jacen whispered into Tenel Ka?s ear. ?I think it deserves some penance for that trick. Care to dance?? he asked her.

She smiled in response and said, ?Yes, friend Jacen; I?d love to.?

Jacen smirked at his younger brother and gave him a thumbs-up for having the courage to dance with young Tahiri. For once, he noted, Tahiri actually seemed not to be talking. That?ll give me some ammo for later, he thought.

-----

Mara playfully punched her husband on the shoulder as she said, ?See Farmboy, I told you the dance would be a goo
  6. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    I love this! Wes was my favorite character in the Wraith novels, and him as a Jedi...lol. Up!
  7. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
  8. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Thanks Striker, and remember that in the WR fourm this fics up for an award in the 03 awards vote.
  9. Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master

star 4
    *grins with delight*

I was in this one!!!

*wait let me go get my sock*
  10. SithTelumehtar Jedi Knight

star 2
    *claps*

::WARNING:: If you get me talking you will have an even harder time getting me to stop.

:D Thank you so much for using my character! This made my day!!!
  11. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It wasnt me.

Jaya, teh beta, wrote that post. The reader OCs might show up a little more, but theyre more background people.

Unless I have an idea on how to use them then all this changes.
  12. SithTelumehtar Jedi Knight

star 2
    Coolies! I am still really excited! So excited that you may end up with a few new readers :D
  13. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yay! You made my day! Glad everyone liked it. Psycho even said that he nearly fell out of his chair laughing when he read it. I guess he liked it. :: bows ::
  14. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Sweet.

I wrote the next part while I was gone4 xmas, so I'm gona write it on the PC soon, and send it to the Beta.
  15. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I hoped they could tell that I wrote that post since I posted it! :)
  16. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Youre back!!!!!

Get on AIM if ya can, and look in TJF's round Robin, I posted a part there.
  17. SithTelumehtar Jedi Knight

star 2
    And I thank you much for creating that post!

:D

EDIT: I hope you don't mind me linking to this fic in my sig.
  18. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    no prob at all, it brings in more readers.

And vote for prankside in the winter awards in the writers resource fourm.
  19. BigE Jedi Master

star 4
    Excellent use of the OC.

Thanks.

I smell a vote for the prank side coming. ;)
  20. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Thanks Big E.
    And thanks to Jaya the beta for such a good post.
  21. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :: laughs :: It's almost like we're buying readers and votes by putting in reader's OCs into the story. Glad you liked it!
  22. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    We started that so long ago that it isnt really like that.
  23. GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Knight

star 3
    *smacks Wes* You've abandoned Kettch!
    Janson: I have not!
    Wedge: GAK, don't bring it up... we're finally started to crawl out from under the bed...
    Tycho: Copy that...
    Hobbie: Jedi Janson? We're doomed...
  24. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    He hasnt had time to redo Kettch's wardrobe yet.
    :eek:ops,I said to much!!!!
  25. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL Great post - and sweet, too.

?Aren?t they cute?? Jaina asked as she pointed to her aunt and uncle who were dancing rather close to each other.

?Yeah,? he replied, ?although I think that Anakin and Tahiri are coming in at a close second.?
    Yep - Jacen's right. The world is right again.

Can't wait to see the sparks fly over Jaina and Wes. :D
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.