main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY The Precious Patrol

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthCrambette, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Alison, Ted, and thier dad have a pretty serious concert coming up on Jan. 31. They are playing as the opening act for It's My Party. The concert is at Ebner Drive Community Center, Webster, NY from 6:30-9 It's a pretty big deal so anyone who is interested and available should come. The admission is about $5 I believe.

Everyone should go check out the pretty website Alison made http://www.sharedgenes.com If you go to the calendar section you can find the information repeated again and also a link to the It's My Party website

Also, if you go, you get to have another exciting glance at Precious, Alison's inanimate... sorry I mean animate ;) 8-}.... baby.... I mean guitar.

2. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Alison's Pretty Site

Fixed the link for you Kait

Maybe Alison will sign autographs for us before she makes it big ;)

I think we should all make a big time effort to go to this - it is a Saturday night, so we should all be able to go. The following Sunday is a meeting so we can have an "after party" to share pics and such.

Are camera's allowed in the community center? If so anyone that has a digital camera please bring it - I can download all the pics to my computer (multi card reader ;)) and burn a CD for both Ali and anyone else who wants 1.

I will definitely be there Ali!! :D

Dave

3. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    lol autographs? People used to ask my brother for his autograph every once in a while. It's really funny because he doesn't have an actual signature, so he's all printing out his name. Yeah, so anyway.

I really don't know how big this is going to end up being... the group, "It's My Party," is going to try to promote it and all, and they are charging to get in. But I really don't know too much else about it... I would assume you can bring cameras if you want :p

I'm just finding out about this bit by bit. We're probably going to be doing about 10 songs before the other band comeso out. They've got drums, bass, guitars, horns, singers - the whole deal. So this is why we're an opening act ;) And that's all I can think of right now, so yeah... hopefully it'll be good. We've got to work on some stuff in the next month. :)

4. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Just letting you guys know that I found out advance tickets cost 4 dollars and can be bought at the House of Guitars or the music store in the village of Webster... it's just a dollar less, but I thought I should pass it on to you guys. And they're going to be selling pizza and soda there.

5. CONFUZED

CONFUZED Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    Can we bump this up???

I just wanted everyone to remember this gig so we can get out and support Alison!! :)

6. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I get off of work at 7:30, and it'll take me around 20- 30 minutesto make it out there, so in order to make it home by 9, I'd only be there for like half an hour, and probably after you guys are done. Have a great time, I'll come to the next one ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.