main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "Premiere" CCG by Decpher

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Malz4JESUS, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Me and my brother recently got a new CCG: the Premiere CCG by Decipher. Can you use the Jabba's Palace, ANH, and the rest of the booster packs like that with that game? Or does the premiere one have it's own booster pack? I looked for a thread dealing with anything about the premiere TCG and couldn't find it, so sorry if this is mentioned somewhere already!
    Thanks!
    God bless!

<3-Moose

2. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    The premier set has boosters as well. They are a bit hard to find in booster format these days, but plenty for sale on Ebay, etc.

All the sets are interchangable and work together. Go to Decipher.com and click on the Star Wars link at the top. (I'd post a direct link but I am at work and for some reason they have that site blocked-no one knows why) You will find card lists for all sets.

3. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Usually we refer to the original game by Decipher as the "CCG", not the "TCG".

In answer to your question, yes, you can use cards from any expansion -- Jabba's Palace, New Hope, Dagobah, whatever -- to build your decks. Keep in mind some sets are going to work better together than others.

I'm almost finished with an article on what sets I personally would recommend to new SW:CCG players, and what you can expect to find in each set. Look for it in the Ask Artie thread in the next day or two....

4. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Artie: I didn't realize that, sorry! :)

Baca: Ok, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.