main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE PREMONITION trailer... you may be interested.

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by OBI-JUAN2002, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBI-JUAN2002

OBI-JUAN2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2001
    Hello all,

A theatrical trailer for our FanFilm, The Premonition, is finally completed and ready for download. As we have heavy use of CG elements, I thought you may be interested in taking a look.

Unfortunately, our Official Website is not working properly right now, but I didn't want to delay the release of the trailer even more.

So here are the direct links to the trailer, kindly hosted by ThePaladin:
    The Premonition Trailer - High Resolution 17.3 Mb ~ Quicktime (Sorenson)
    The Premonition Trailer - Low Resolution 9.6 Mb ~ Quicktime (Sorenson)

I'd like to thank our english-version cast for their great work translating the trailer.

This is the second trailer for The Premonition, and probably not the last. I hope you enjoy it and we're eager to hear your comments in terms on CG and such.

Kind Regards,

Juan

2. darthviper107

darthviper107 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    I wish I could see it now, but I'm at school and we can't download anything, I'll have to wait until I get home.

3. darthviper107

darthviper107 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    Wow, nice CG, I see that you fixed the speed problems that were in the teaser. Very good CG, it also looks like you used bluescreen for the whole thing without a real environment. Were there any CG people in it?

4. IceMan00004

IceMan00004 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Man I love that Requiem For A Dream song. Oh and that trailer is quite nice too. I'm looking forward to seeing the final film.

5. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    The 3D was pretty awesome, but the voices leave a great deal to be desired. I'm not sure if it was the quality of the recording, or just really bad voice acting.

6. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Not bad. Yea, the voice-overs were pretty rough. I'm a hound for credit too. There was no mention of any artists or even SCIFI 3D in your credits. I can't get on the official website now to check there.

7. OBI-JUAN2002

OBI-JUAN2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2001
    There's only credits for the actors and the basic team (directors, editors, script) in the trailer, however there's credit for Scifi-3D in the website, which, as I explain in the original post, is not working right now.

The final movie will feature detailed credits, don't worry ;)

Juan

8. bobabert

bobabert Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 24, 2002
    Hum.....
    lol!!! I HOPE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.