main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequels Strike Back

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by MrCody, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCody

MrCody Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 4, 2013
    I stumbled upon this because the Dorksideoftheforce which keeps popping up every time i open my internet browser, been trying to get rid of it but its been giving me some good information on everything Star Wars. Now i'm a massive PT fan. And yes i also love the OT so i love all 6 films, but i do enjoy the PT that bit more. Maybe because i grew up with the PT. As i said i love the OT just as much but over my years i have engaged into some heated discussions with Star Wars fans who hate the PT. No matter what i will always defend the PT its just natural to me.

Anyways that aside i stumbled upon this article on the Dorksideoftheforce with the title The Prequels Stirke Back. A documentary that defends the Prequel Trilogy. And the idea is to create this documentary that will help serve the PT and defend it. The documentary itself has not been made yet, but a independent film studio in Texas called Ministry of cinema are planning to. All they need is a small sum of donations which you can help them by going to this link...
    deleted
    The more you donate the greater the award is to you.

Now also there is a theory known as the Star Wars Ring Theory which GL used for his amazing 6 film Saga. You can see this theory at this link which also can link you to the Ministry of cinema site.
    deleted

I thought this would be a good read for anyone interested and also for those who believe the PT deserves to be treated better than it has over the years.

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I wish them luck but I'm not certain the links will be permitted. I've read part of the Ring Theory and it is pretty interesting. :)

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Cushing's Admirer is correct. Sorry, no advertisement allowed.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.