main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Welcome to the Princess Allana fanclub. This is SilSolo the thread starter and the lovely lady beside me, (Darth) Allana, will be keeping the records, since this is, after all, her fanclub. You can find the member list in DarthAllana?s profile. To join, just wave and hug Allana.

First Name: Allana
    Last Name: Djo
    Height:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Homeworld/Birthplace: Hapes
    Affiliation: Hapes Consortium, possibly Singing Mountain Clan as well
    Vehicle:
    Weapon:
    Motto:
    Bio: Allana is the unique heir to sixty-three worlds and only child of the first Sith Lord that the galaxy had seen since Palpatine?s death. She?s the youngest and least known member of the Skywalker-Solo clan, hidden even from her grandparents and her aunt, Jaina. Tenel Ka, in an effort to conceal the child?s paternity from the venomous nobles that abounded the Hapan court, prolonged her pregnancy and Jacen, her father, swore secrecy. In one of the greatest acts of love and revenge, her father vaped Ta?a Chume, erased the memories of his cousin, and guided what might have been genocide. Later on, the investigation of Aidel Saxan?s assassination led Jacen to a Sith stronghold, where he was deemed to be the next Dark Lord of the Sith. Will Allana be the key that will bring him back and be the next Luke Skywalker or will she be the heir of the next Sith Empire as well as her sixty-three worlds? Only time will tell.
    Appearances: The Unseen Queen
    Mentions: The Unseen Queen and [ i]The Swarm War[/i]
    References: The Dark Nest trilogy

Also be sure to visit The Allana Index and Discussion Thread, especially if you?re a fanficcer, The Official Tenel Ka Fanclub, and The Jacen Solo Fanclub

Suggested websites:

If you find any Allana websites, especially shrines, please post the link in this thread.

Echuta.net-Heather/-Tenel Ka-?s wonderful site devoted to Jacen, TK, and sometimes Allana

angel-gidget?s Star Wars mythology table-This is a very good website with a great deal of Jacen/Tenel Ka/Allana stuff.

Fanart:

If you see any Allana art, post the link in the thread.

Echuta.net-This is the fanart section of Echuta.net, which contains quite a bit of Allana art.

angel-gidget?s DevArt page-angel-gidget is a wonderful artist who did some exceptional Allana fanart.

my DevArt page-Not quite as good as the other pages since I rarely bother with color of any type, but I do Allana fanart every once in a while.

2. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Definitely! :D

*picks up comlink and places an order for a really huge cake and some silly party hats*

There's a lot of potential with this character and I hope the authors of LotF use it.

3. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    NP is a very good mod. Very fair and I like her despite the fact that she is e-married to Jello.

4. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    A cake you say..

*starts making preperations for a bomb-in-the-cake bit.*

5. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Hey we're unlocked!

6. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    *woot* Back in business.

Who takes care of her when Tenel Ka is gone (like, going to Ossus)? She has the nanny droids, and I imagine security at the palace is super-tight, but still.

7. DarthAllana

DarthAllana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2006
  8. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    NP is awesome, you couldn't ask for a better mod

9. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    Shes teh mod. I wish more mods were like her. So nice.....

10. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    i wish i couldget e married

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Hm?

12. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Not to NP, I coudn't do that. But to someone else.

13. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    [face_laugh] Thanks guys, but I think SilSolo would like the focus kept on little miss Allana...

14. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Allanna has a lot of potential to be a *very* interesting character. Very intriguing!

15. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, those infants. Whew! Just brimming with potential.

:p

16. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Don't get smart with me! :p I mean that she has potential because of all the implications of her family ties. It's the same kind of potential Jag's always had, being the combination of Fels and Antilles.

17. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Rubbish. They could have all the blood in the world, but if they're not gifted with the talent to use it, then it goes down the drain.

And those gifts--while tied to birth--aren't assured by blood.

I'm more interested to see what her existence will mean for Tenel Ka and Hapan politics in general. But that's just me.

18. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    That's exactly what I was saying, you! I didn't mean that she'd have amazing gifts or anything (even though she will...), but I meant that the dynamics between the Skywalker/Solo family, the Hapan Royals, the New Jedi Order, the respective governments... all very intriguing.

19. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Allana is a descendant of several royal lines. I seriously don't think the writers will waste her. Whether or not she'll get much mention in LotF: Betrayal is unknown and unguessable - she'll only be four then, which is big enough to do more than cry and soil diapers and crawl, but she'd probably need a few more years to really get a defined personality complete with quirks, talents, and strong preferences.

20. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    agree with eg i do. tis an interesting mound of possibility however.

21. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Oh, most definitely. She has that "I'm gonna be important" aura... when, how, who knows? But I don't think she'd be put in the story and then forgotten about, because she just has too many connection to too many people and places not to get involved at some point.

22. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    NP is a very good mod. Very fair and I like her despite the fact that she is e-married to Jello.

I heard their e-marriage was a little on the e-rocks.

As for the baby, it'll be interesting, but the odds are kind of stacked against you when your parents' relationship begins with the severing of limbs. Didn't work out real well for Luke and Leia. Then again, that's probably how Jacen knew he and Tenel Ka were meant to be. It's like a marriage proposal in the Skywalker family.

23. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Don't tell me I've been hanging out on teh fanfic boards for a while and I end up missing 20 posts here! Anyhow, four is old enough to define character, especially if the story's about Solos attracting trouble.

24. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    According to some sources, personality is set (the basics, anyway) by age 3, although I think that refers only to the core and could probably vary from person to person. So there will be some things consistent when she shows up in LotF (and if she DOESN'T then I'm going to be very not-pleased). I was just thinking that as far as taking an active role as a major or at least supporting character it will probably be a little longer.

25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    For the second half of that statement, I had to laugh. Very dry, Lexu.

I hope that Allana is used, though the way things are going with the Skywalker-Solo family, is like they have personal armies...

Jacen has the Hapans, looks like Han will have the Mandalorians, Luke has the Jedi now, Leia could probably have the GFFA, Tahiri (honorary Solo) has the Yuuzhan Vong....

I'm sure she'll be in LOTF. After all, Jacen is the focus, and anything Jacen does will be tied to Allana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.