main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I think it would too

2. Svebor

Svebor Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2005
    I finally got Tempest. :D Good start, although I dread what might happen in this book. [face_worried] Every book gets darker and darker...and I don't want to see anything happen to Allana...

3. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I'm finally in the process of reading Tempest. Although I would like some things to be different, I have to admit that it is the best LOTF book yet written.
    I loved the Allana scenes I've read thus far, especially her saying w instead of r. :) I think it's cute.

4. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    I'm just glad we got some scenes.

I wonder if she'll appear in Exile. It's likely, but not a guarantee.

5. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Fanart from FalconFan: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46689091/

Now go to her and tell her how good it is.

6. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I wonder if she'll appear in Exile. It's likely, but not a guarantee.

I'd like to see her in the next book, but my hopes aren't too high. Allston minds his jokes and Wedge story more that the real storyline of the LOTF, so I don't expect much from him.
    :(

7. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    You never know, though. The Exile excerpt was probably his most professional scene to date, maybe the man is finally growing up and dumping the jokes.

Also, he is the only author who's name-dropping and bringing forgotten characters into the fold, so we might be pleasantly surprised. :)

And in the worst case scenario we can just wait until Inferno comes out.

8. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    With the spoiler period for Tempest coming to a close, would anybody here like to write an Allana centric blurb of the book? I'm extremely sorry that school stopped me from reading, but it did.

9. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    People please answer that last one.

10. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I am not very good at writing summaries, but I will do my best. [face_worried] ;)

First, I have to complain that Allana doesn't appear as much as I (and everybody who posts here I dare say) would have wanted. Tenel Ka is on the Tempest cover and get's one thinking that the book will be mostly about her and her daughter. But it isn't.
    Corellian Government is secretly working with the so called Hereditary Council in the Hapes Consortium and they are organizing a coup. They've hired an assassin to kill Allana first, then TK as well.
    Corellians asked Han and Leia to go to the Hapes as diplomats, presuading pro-Alliance Tenel Ka to call for neutrality. But in fact, their visit to the Royal Court only creates confusion as Leia sences danger for TK and Allana on Queen Pageant. Han and Leia interfere with the assasin's plan and escape with her acting as double-agents, hoping that she will lead them to the organizers of the assassination, but Hapes and everyone else think that Han and Leia were trying to kill Tenel Ka. Jacen issues an order to the GAG and GA forces to arrest his own parents. The real Assassin, Nashtah, is in fact Aurra Sing, an old bounty hunter. Another mysterius name from the past. TK decides that Allana's safety is endangered in the Palace, so she hid her aboard the Anakin Solo , Jacen's GAG Star Destroyer. During the Hapes&GA vs Hereditary Council & Corellia vs Millenium Falcon space battle, Aurra Sing manages to sneak onto the Anakin to kill Allana, but Jacen rushes in in the last minute. During the fight, Aurra almost kills Jacens, but then Allana jumps from the 'fresher she was hiding in and strikes the assassin with her stun stick.
    And that's mostly it about Allana. Tenel Ka deals with the Hereditary council, and in the end, during the final celebration, she wonders if she should announce Allana's parentage, because Jacen has become somewhat of a hero for the Hapes and the Loyalists. But then Luke, Mara and Jaina show up, angry at Jacen because Lumiya and because he fired with the Star Destroyer on his own parents. Jacen made a mistake. TK decides not to say anything about Allana's origins.
    Loyal nobles 'smuggle' Allana from shuttle to the Palace, away from the Skywalkers and into the relative safety.

11. DarthAllana

DarthAllana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2006
    So Mommy was gonna let me go with the Jedi?

:(

12. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Learn Hapan politics first; it'll be excellent practice for the time when you're ready to sit on your daddy's knee and learn how to make lightning come out of your fingers and other nifty tricks to keep the nobles in line.

13. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    So Mommy was gonna let me go with the Jedi?

Looks like for the moment she intends to keep you safe from the rest of the galaxy. Even though she wanted to announce your parentage, she changed her mind. The stability of the entire Hapan Consortium is at the stake. For now, while the galaxy is in a state of chaos, Allana will remain the best guarded secred of the Hapan court.

14. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Part of me totally wants to see this. <3 Heeee~

15. Svebor

Nov 13, 2005
    Good description of the defeat of Sing. I really enjoyed that scene. :)

I have to say that lack of Allana in Exile is disturbing. [face_frustrated]

16. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I just got Exile. I've almost read half of the book and there is no mention of Allana. Not even Jacen's thoughts of her like in previous books. [face_frustrated]
    Indeed disturbing, Svebor.

17. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    She IS mentioned later, as being one that he would "never sacrifice," but it's funny how infrequently he seems to think about her.

I really do believe that Jacen's love for Allana isn't as much for Allana herself as it is the idea of her.

18. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
  19. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Still haven't read Sacrifice and am still spoiler-free. But I would like to know just one thing. How big is Allana's role in the book? Does she appear at all?

20. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Teensy-tiny role. I expect to see a lot more from her in Inferno, mainly given that Denning is writing it.

21. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Yeah, Denning has prooved to be the best author for our little Hapan heiress. He created her, after all.

22. Svebor

Nov 13, 2005
    True, denning is the best writer. He may not have used his full potential in Tempest, but hey, there are still two more books.

I still haven't got Sacrifice as well. Since it's a hardcover, it is harder to get it here where I live.

23. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Yeah. I would get it at Celebration Europe, but I already ordered it via local Algoritam. :( Oh well.

I wonder if Karen Traviss will show up for CE. [face_thinking]

Also, are there any Allana fans coming to CE as well?

24. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Hello everyone just wanted to say hi and I'm starting to wounder if TK plans on teaching her the ways of a jedi. That is while she teaches her politics.

25. Furyan_Jedi_13

Furyan_Jedi_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2007
    From what I've heard Allana isn't even in the DP for Inferno. That kind of sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.