main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    JINO=Jacen In Name Only, or Darth Caedus

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Good to know.
    That I agree with that quoted statement as well.
    :)

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    I like both but I have to admit I did like him more when he was a grey jedi and not sith lord... I just hope they make him into one tough sith lord and not a quick/short rain lord.

4. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I hate to say uthis but so far Jacen's turning into an insult to good villainy, as well as a total butt hole

5. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I can understand that. I liked him when he way gray as well. Now...he's not a true villain. A lot of things are missing in the story, in his characterization... Jacen is a villain wannabe!

6. Jaina_swordofJedi

Jaina_swordofJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2007

=D=

Finaly someone has the courage to say it. Everyoen is praising the new Darth Caedus, but he is not a real Sith nor a real Jedi, he a poor villain.

What we need is someone like Vader that will become an icon of villainry, that would still mean something to little kids. Jacen is none of that. And I was hoping to get a character like that I Legacy of the Force series.

7. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005

I don't think we'll ever get someone like Vader again. Jacen is walking his grandfather's footsteps, but he is far from what Darth Vader was. He is an icon in modern culture; can't compete with that.

8. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    I'm still hopefull that Jacen will grasp the full understanding of what it means to be a sith and become a greater Sith Lord then Palps but I don't see it happening at the moment but I can't turn my back on him I still like him...He just needs to step up and deciede to become the best or worst he can be.

Hopefully his little girl will be able to help him on that road but please let her live.....

9. Eskimo9000

Eskimo9000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2007
    You gotta remember that Jacen has only been a Sith Lord for 3 weeks or something at the end of Inferno.

10. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    But he's consciously been on the path of a Sith for much longer.

11. Eskimo9000

Feb 25, 2007
    Even then the series has only been going on for less then a year, their time.

12. Jaina_swordofJedi

Jaina_swordofJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2007
    It doesn't matter how long you are the Sith, it matters what kind of Sith you are. I like the Sith like Bane, Krayt, Revan, even Vader. But as someone mentioned, Jacen is just artificial. Time doesn't matter, the quality does.

13. Eskimo9000

Feb 25, 2007
    Meh, I've always liked Jacen and I liked him more as he turned to the dark side.

But I agree with you that Bane and Revan are kick *** Sith. But I've never really liked Krayt.

14. Svebor

Svebor Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2005
    I agree with every word, Jaina_swordofJedi. =D=

15. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005

But you can't deny that it's bad influence on little Allana. And...er... rest of the galaxy!

16. Eskimo9000

Feb 25, 2007
    True, and if he ever hurt her I would lose respect for him.

And I believe in the end she will be the one to redeem Jacen.

17. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005

Yup. Most probably so.

18. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    You know I really don't know if I want Jacen to be "Redeemed" maybe have him admit the error's of his ways but not go back to the lightside. Stay in the grey maybe or forever a Dark Lord of the sith but not Returned to the lightside. If he did go back to the light he better become Luke's replacement but I think Ben already has dibs on that possition and it'll be a while till I would want to see Jacen be Redeemed but like everyone here he beeter not harm his little girl.

19. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I personally want jacen to train Allana in teh Sith ways so that they could use Hapan resources to turn the galaxy into another Sith empire

20. Eskimo9000

Feb 25, 2007
    I only really want is for Jacen to survive and for everyone to stop trying to kill him. But if he does get redeemed, I believe only Allana will have a chance at doing it.

21. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Well, I'm not a big fan of Dark Side Jacen, but I have to admit that I would love to see that option. I mean, regular Hapan plots and schemes with a Queen Mother darksider... [face_mischief] That's be a sight to see! :D
    Usually, I love reading about court intrigue, the rise of the Hapan Empire via Sith would be amazingly complex and wicked, that's for sure. [face_devil] :p

22. Emperor_Time

Emperor_Time Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2007
    I think that Allana is the cutest princess ever. [face_dancing]

23. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    I agree with you that would be Marvelous to read or see. I think there wouldn't be much of a chance for the Hapan Empire to be desroyed if that was the case unless they did something stupid and attack a large more powerful Government.

24. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    yeah, I think it'd be a good idea too. I tried to expand on it with my fic here: http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/26202105/p1/

but soo much of the canon's changed since then. Perhaps I should edit out the mistakes, make it more canon, and add to it?

25. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    I'm for it your Fan Fic looks really intreaging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.