main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAllana

DarthAllana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2006
    heya guys and gals! :D

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Greetings Allana Fans, I am JEDI_TEEGIRLOO but please no need for formalities just call me Tee. :) I am the Minister of Public Affairs for the EUS. I have noticed that your Senator Eleventh_Guard has been inactive in the Senate since 5/07. I would like to help this thread get back in to the Senate with a more active Senator. Those who wish to become a Senator must not represent another thread as an Aide or Senator. If you need any help or have any questions i would be glad to offer my services.:)

In addition the Senate has been successful with helping threads get back on track with Senate tours that host threads. It has been wildly popular and threads have seen more activity and membership increased with these tours. We can get you on the list if you wish.:)

3. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    I am resigning the position since the thread activity has been low and there are times that I am too busy to keep up with Senate proceedings all the time, now that my job hours and duties have changed IRL.

Sorry about not getting around to the formal resignation earlier.

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Thats understandable and again i offer my services for anyone wanting to take up the post. I hope you guys choose to get this thread on the Senate Tours list. As i said it has helped many threads with activity and membership. :)

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm sorry, but I've been kinda busy too. No, real busy with uni and all that.

6. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Yeah, the activity is low lately. And DelRey is not helping. [face_frustrated]

7. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    upping to announce that I am slowly writing another Allana-centric fanfic in my spare time

8. Emperor_Time

Emperor_Time Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2007
    So who else once there both of age want Ben and Allana to get married. :)

9. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    In fact, I have at least one fic involving their kids. The problem is that DRL keeps devouring my updates.

10. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    At last I you have found that!!! Hello!!!

Allana simply charm!!! When I read about her in Tempest, I was simply struck. Especially I was shaken with an episode with Nashtah when the girl, despite of requests Jacen, has safely thrust to her in a leg the syringe. She is certainly similar to mother the gravity, and appearance, but on character she - present Skywalker!! Courageous, clever, resourceful...
    I am very glad, that at Jacen such daughter, and it would be desirable, that she appeared in books more often.

11. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I've read Fury and it was amazing. Since Allston was the writer, I didn't expect a lot of Allana and Tenel Ka, but I was pleasantly surprised. :)
    Our little princess is basically the center of the book and she is the main turning point and the things which moves the whole plot. Although there is a lot of Ben and Luke and other characters involved, Allana finally got the treatment she rightfully deserves as an heir of the Skywalker-Solo clan & Hapes, and the true legacy of the Force. :)
    In the end of the book, (I will highlight this even though there has been enough time since the book came out) Han and Leia find out that Allana is Jacen's daughter - that they are grandparents. And a bunch of heroes sacrifice their lives to bring Allana back to safety on Hapes from the Anakin Solo. Plus, she also has some Force-user manifestations. :D

After all that, I'm kind of disappointed with this new novel. Not only Allana and Tenel Ka are not on DP for Revelation, they're not even mentioned as much they should be after the events in Fury. I'm only through a little more that halfway of the book, though, there might be something later on. But I'm really surprised nobody discussed Allana being a 'member' of the SkySol clan. [face_thinking]

12. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm pretty surprised, too. not. I don't think I liked anything after TUQ.

And a plot bunny about some stuff that Allana causes:

When a young Allana dies in childbirth, Ben and his wife, Jysella, find themselves caring for her twins. They think that it's a simple matter of introducing two more kids to their family, until they unwrap the rest of the package that the twin terrors came in. And so, while Ben struggles to keep the babies happy, Jysella finds herself sitting on the throne with a regent's job while battling court intrigue and dodging assassination attempts from the kids' jealous paternal relatives. It seems that the couple's only hope for survival until the twins' 16th birthday lies in Allana's old friends, but only if they can find the said friends and earn their allegiance. Bonus points for mush, romance, and humor.

13. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    My Allanacentric fic, the Drabble Dresser, is back on. Posting it piece by piece on DeviantArt since it violates TOS.

14. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
  15. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    Allana!

I love Allana.

16. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    And Allana loves you! Or she would, were you not a pawn of the Sith. *growls* Ladies and gentlemen, I humbly ask you to consider the plight of freedom in this sector, and to consider pledging yourselves, as the fans of Allana's mother have, to the cause of freedom in the galaxy. Join us in the GFA as we oppose the tyranny of the Sith!

- Keralys

17. DarthAllana

DarthAllana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2006
    yup, I rock and I know it :D

18. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Tyranny is such a harsh word...we of the Imperium consider our actions to be just, as we are merely keeping order, whereas these rebels are the ones causing trouble, not wishing to accept who has been voted in according to Senate procedure.

If you of the Allana Fanclub would join the Imperium, we would guarantee your safety as well as a proper place in the empire. Please consider pledging your support to us...we only wish for a peaceful EUC, just as Allana's father had in mind for her.

19. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Very well spoken

20. Emperor_Time

Aug 31, 2007
    Allana was great in the new book. :)

21. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    so i have heard. funny how everyone has this book and it is not even out yet.

i think allana has a bright future. don't mess this up del rey. we need new heroes that do not stray. allana is like a nomi sunrider tyoe i think.

22. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Would that be the Millenium Falcon?
    It's not yet out in UK, so I can't get it. But what's really strange is taht it's not supposed to be out in US either. The release date is tomorrow. [face_thinking] :p

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hello Allana Fans! I am drawing a picture of a picture of Allana with Tenel Ka, under the premis of being viewed by her father. I was wondering if you might have any posing ideas/preferences, or references for what Allana should look like. (I was aiming for time prior her kidnapping/return or else just afterward)

24. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    well she is 7 now. she no longer has a button nose. she has tenel ka's hair, but otherwise she looks like jacen. good luck

found this online, this is a good pic of her

click here

25. Emperor_Time

Aug 31, 2007
    She looks like about 5 in the pic? [face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.