main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I think that Allana with have both Hapans and Dathomiri witches, at least the Singing Mountain Clan, because if they are as matrilineal as they are matriarchal, then she will automatically be one of them.

2. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003

Including Ben's apprenticeship. I would like to see how this plays.

3. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    So would I.

4. Leia_of_Alderaan

Leia_of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2005
    From what I know of her, I like Allana! Actually, I roleplay as Tenel Ka on another board, so it would probably be good to find out more about her.

So...can someone tell me what books Allana appears in? Also, I heard a rumor that there was a list of all the Star Wars books in chronological order out there. If anyone has it, can you please send it to me?

5. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    I'm not sure about the list of all the books. Allana appears in The Unseen Queen for the first time and she is named in The Swarm War.

I play Tenel Ka on another forum as well, on LJ. I almost claimed Allana as my primary char except that she's not easily playable yet.

6. Leia_of_Alderaan

Leia_of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2005
    I think that the naming of all the Star Wars characters is quite interesting. If you look at them all, you have some totally "galaxy far away" names, like Tenel Ka, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Tahiri, etc. But some of the other ones are totally from Earth, like Luke, and Allana.

Not to get off topic, though.

7. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    It could be part of Fallanasi or a combo of Anakin and Allya.

8. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Troy Denning practically confirmed this in page 27 of his thread in the author/artist forum (the Allya / Anakin combination.) Several posts up. Not a straight-up "yes" but pretty close to that, responding to ruinevil.

9. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    What else to say that YAY, another Skywalker!!! :D So far she is very intriguing and she was born in time of epic meanings to the GFFA. No doubt she'll be a very interesting character. I bet there will be more books about her.

10. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    And if not, only DRL can stop my fanficcing! Who thinks that Allana will have a sibling at some point, especially a full sib?

11. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Pre-emptive strike against my popping in with a :confused: to say she already does? [face_laugh] I would be 95.4% joking, of course.

Honestly... while I love giving her siblings, both full and half, in fics, I don't know that she will. It depends a lot on the future of J/TK for obvious reasons. Here there be LotF spoilers: http://blogs.starwars.com/suzanne/23 ? So... not saying one way or the other whether it's gonna be possible for our Allana to get brothers or sisters.

12. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I've always assumed Allana's name was Dathomiri. Possibly a tribute to some great Dathomiri Witch.

13. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Denning said that Allana's put together from 2 names in his thread.

14. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Allya(the foundress of Dathomir) and who else?

15. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Anakin.

ALLya (or ALLaya) + ANAkin.

16. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Yeah, that's about it. It could be either Allya or Allaya because while Allya's the founder of Dathomir, Allaya's the nameof Tenel ka's maternal grandmother according to one source, which I used tomake a family tree.

17. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    :oops: I feel stupid. I was expecting the 'ana' to be from the end of the second tribute for some stupid reason.

18. Valie

Valie Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2005
    Oh man. I don't know. I'm so disgusted with the way Denning brought her into the SW universe in the first place. However, I think that she will have a sibling (just won't be TK's) [face_frustrated]

edit: forgot the quote tags :D

19. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Tahiri as her stepmother, perhaps? Could be very interesting... or Wynssa if the Jaina/Jag continues to be not-happening.

Actually, I wonder how that works on Hapes - if a girl's father has other children. They wouldn't be anything special since it's matriarchal, but would that hurt her position at all?

20. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    I'm sure that Allana will have several siblings, I just don't know if they will be half or full. TK will almost certainly be pressured to produce at least one 'emergency heir'. The biggest variable is Jacen himself, he could settle down with several women, including Tenel Ka, or succumb to wanderlust and roam the galaxy, perhaps siring children as he travels(I'm sure there's literally thousands of women in the GFFA who would go to great lengths to spend the night with him).

21. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    If the Jacen will settle down now that he has a child, it is a mystery that yet remains to be seen. I personally doubt it. With her parents always on the move, tangled in comflicts through the Galaxy and court intrigues, Allana's childhood will be filled with both danger and adventure.

22. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    The girl will probably be ok as long as she stays with her mom. Jacen maybe too busy being protector to have any positive influence unless he finally wakes up from the potentium dream of heaven to realize what he is doing.

23. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Readers of Dark nest can clearly see Skywalker blood in Jacen. His dreams and the need to be the protector of everything are so Anakinish. I hope Jacen won't turn to the Dark Side.

24. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Tenel Ka, unfortunately, is no longer a jedi knight, although she of course still has her abilities that she's already trained. I'm thinking it might be in Allana's best interest to spend time with her maternal grandmother's family on Dathomir and learn how to use the Force, to some extent, from them.

Might be. It'll be hard to know until LotF starts.

25. Valie

Valie Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2005
    Oh I can see that happening. [face_mischief] I can definitely see that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.