main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    [face_worried] :_|

2. Jedi_Amelia

Jedi_Amelia Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    I just started reading Legacy. Even if there isn't anyone with the Solo name in the comics, Allana and her desendants could still be around, with a different name :) They mentioned Cadeus, so maybe Allana will be mentioned too. I hope we get to see Hapes. I'd love to see what it looks like.

I think TK could have a big role in the new books, helping the Jedi to find out why Jacen went dark. And wouldn't she want to know too?

Kiyuu: Lovely work as always :) I can't wait to see more Allana from you [:D]

3. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Indeed with Hapes playing as large a role as it did in the Second Galactic Civil War, it would seem strange if the Consortium isn't mentioned at all in Legacy. (Again, I haven't read the Leg. comics yet, so I may be missing something.) Unless of course the HC was wiped out sometime between 43 and 130 ABY!
    :eek:

Hopefully we'll get some mention of Hapes, though, and the Royal Family. If Allana survives to beget descendants, then it will be good to see that Jacen's final sacrifice wasn't in vain.
    :)

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm sticking with the theory that they either didn't carry the Solo/Djo name anymore because Allana had only sons, or b. the ones who are well-known throughout the galaxy are not force-sensitive, or c. disappeared to hide from the Sith and protect Hapes.

5. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Unless Allana gets pregnant Shmi-style, the Solo name is no more.

6. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    very true. that kind of sucks. they should have left at least one male son alive to continue things. but-------------------- lando is older than han and lando has a child. Leia could use the force to make herself preganant still.

7. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    That would be odd. The only child that the Solos have that didn't go kinda crazy was Anakin.....but he's dead. They don't really have any luck when it comes to kids. I will like to see how Allana will turn out with the solos "raising" her.

8. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Whoa, whoa.

Allana is around 7 now as stated earlier. Lets all just settle down and let her enjoy her childhood if she can...lets not pile the responsibilities of lineage down upon her yet.

:p

It will, though, be very interesting to see what comes around. And nice anime-style art work there, Kiyuuchan! Perhaps I'll have to commission some stuff from you in the future. *chuckles*

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
  10. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Thanks, Sey!

Alright, so four books in to the FotJ series, what do we think of Allana's characterization so far? I absolutely loved her in Abyss (she was the only tolerable part of that whole Coruscant subplot, haha)--she's clearly wise beyond her years but without sounding too much like an adult either. I'm afraid I'm not too keen on her characterization in Allston's books, though--she comes across too much like a spoiled brat many times. And I really liked that she got her own action scene in Backlash, her first real one. Unfortunately, I found the scene itself to be rather uninteresting and illogical.

11. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    i think Jaina is doing just fine.

12. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Allana is adorable. I loved her in the Millennium Falcon. Her characterizations seems to bounce around a bit during FotJ.

13. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I think that's what happens when different authors collaborate on the same series.

14. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    I liked how Allana stole her first ship at age SEVEN! Take that, Grandpa! (Granted, it was the Falcon, but still.) I also thought it was cute how she saved Artoo.

15. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    anything new from Allana?

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHANCELLOR

*A hologram slowly begins to form eventually coalescing into a
    humanoid shape. The cross T visor and beskar armor identify
    him as a Mandalorian mercenary. A jetii'kad trophy swings freely
    at his belt as he begins to speak.*

Greetings, gentlebeings, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bardan_Jusik Mandalorian warrior and currently under contract to the EU Senate as Director of Security. As per the EU Constitution, Lady Adalia-Durron has stepped down as Chancellor and dissolved the current government. The time has come for the Senators of all threads to come together and elect a new Chancellor, a strong Chancellor. If your thread has no sitting Senator, you may elect one and be represented in the Senate.

The candidates thus far are; Adalia-Durron, the incumbent, for Chancellor
    and her running mate for Vice-Chancellor, Albaholly. Opposing
    them are Evil_King_Wiggins for Chancellor and his running mate
    Sinrebirth for Vice-Chancellor. The vote is scheduled for 23
    January. If you have any other candidates you wish to nominate or wish to add to the discussion follow this link

http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/31471142/p2/?31

We in the Senate look forward to your participation.

END TRANSMISSION

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.