main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SilSolo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    "Where are you going, Solo?"
    it was a Greedo joke. that obviously, fell short..

2. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Or you could use the Sith power called Force Pout, in which you make a sad, pouty face and say in your most cute-but-heartwrenching voice, "Please don't go, Daddy. I miss you when you go away, and I cry."

Then draw a picture of him walking out the door and you on the other side crying.

If that doesn't make him stay, then his heart is completely and hopelessly gone.

3. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    Puppy dog face. No father, and very few single men, can resist it's power. I would not be one of the ones who can.

4. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Well, some of us that have been around longer dont like her too much, specily compared to other mod......... oh, wait, HTR content. You mean a EU characther.......

never mind.

5. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005

[face_laugh]

6. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    thank you! now i don't feel all stupid for making the joke. :D
    just Half stupid now, which is normal for me. :p

7. DarthAllana

DarthAllana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2006
    Thanks. I can't believe I forgot about my Sith powers. I'll do that.

So Oota Goota means where are you going? I must brush up on my Huttese.

*goes off to practice Force Pout and show it off to Daddy*

8. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    or it can mean "Going somewhere?" and it's Rodian, Princess. please don't hurt me! [face_praying]
    -
    'Force Pout'? I love it! [face_laugh]

9. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Would you guys mind if I ask NP to lock this thread and use the sock to start a new one? The title, which makes people think that this is a mod fanclub, is attracting all sorts of off-topic comments, most of which are on the first page but it obviously continues to fool people. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the mods out there, including NP and I was an idiot not to realize that the title's a magnet for lots of OT posts. That and I'll be able to put 'The Princess Allana Fanclub' in the title. Votes, anyone?

10. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    i'm sorry if I had any OT comments, sil. (can I call you sil?)
    whatever you think is best, go for it. i'll be second or third post in the new one anyway. :D

11. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Go ahead. Everyone calls me Sil. As for OT posts, it wasn't you but rather everyone who persistently talked about NabooPrincess. When Wes_Janson did it, I finally looked over possible reasons and realized that the title, which I can't edit because I got modded for posting spoilers when I started the thread, is the cause of all of those posts about NP and getting e-married.

12. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Since it is no longer a spoiler because the book has been out long enough, I can change it for you, if you want. I'm sorry for the off-topic posts. They seemed to stop after the first page but I guess they came back.

13. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Can't you ask the mod just to change the name of this place? It would be simpler(sp?).
    As for the off-topic, well, a fan club isn't a fan club if it its members don't spam a little veery once in a while. ;)

14. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Yeah, but it's a problem when people are talking about OT stuff in their first post without first introducing themselves and/or talking a little about Allana.

15. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    NP just editted the first post. What do you think of it?

16. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    well, to quote a tim mcgraw song, "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it." :D

yeah, i need sleep. why do you ask?

17. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Kewl. I like the new name. :) Good thing that spoiler-warning period has ended.

18. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    So does anybody know any good Allana fanart aside from what I've found so far? I've sent a note to angel-gidget on DevArt asking if she wants to make Allana icons but she's not replied yet.

19. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I'm not sure. I looked on some NJO era fan sites, but I didn't find anything on her. As for the icons, they would be cool. For now I think we can only have baby Allana icons - like those of ROTS Luke and Leia because none yet knows what exactly will our Hapan Princess look like.

20. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Shame, because my knowledge is limited to the sites merry band of old-time J/TK fans, most of whom aren't active here anymore, though -Tenel Ka- still posts a fanfic every once in a while (but it's only a fraction of what she used to do). I think the oldest and most active is probably Striker since Wes, the other major J/TK'er, keeps getting banned and is in another country. To tell you how old some of these sites are, I'll have to admit that I was on them before I found these forums. Wow do I have an affinity for saying random things.

So, has anybody found any good Allana fanart lately? I think angel-gidget and I are the only ones who didn't always draw her as a baby.

21. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    If I could do visual art, I'd be churning it out like mad, but alas, I'm not that good at drawing.

22. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    I know what you mean. my stick figures look deformed. About the only thing i can draw is a name.
    -
    get it? draw..name? like out of a hat?....ok, never mind then.
    -
    I think it might help if we could come to one consensus about what she might look like as a twenty-something.

23. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    I have a picture of her in the 15-25 range on page 3 of the thread, but it's completely computer-created; Poser 6 did most of the work and I fiddled around with MS Paint for the rest.

I'm hoping she'll be... I dunno... different from Tenel Ka. TK is great but we only need one of her. Allana would be similar in some ways, in personality and appearance, but there would be some major differences and it might be that their choices of lifestyle/career/etc. are vastly apart - with only some mental processes in common.

Allana's height. I think she could go anywhere from "short side of normal" to "tall." Leia is itty-bitty, Isolder is tall, Han seems average, and Teneniel - I don't remember. I don't recall her being particularly large. So Allana will probably be bigger than Leia, but beyond that, it's anybody's guess.

24. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Oh yeah! Thanks, E_G. Your Allana looks better than the scratchwork that I posted on DevArt. I think I need to get a Photoshop expert to color it.

25. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    Force Pout? Ha ha ha! (ROFL)
    Ahem, yes. And now for some decorum on my behalf...
    Allana I think has some GREAT potential on the political side of things...
    I wonder how everyone will react to her, I haven't read the VERY latest Allana book yet however. I hope I get my mitts on it soon! :D
    And SilSolo- I have Photoshop if you need something colouring!
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.