main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Princess And The Padawan (AU Siriwan fairytale!!) NOW COMPLETE 11/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKaterina

PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2005
    The look on Bruck?s face was one of absolute rage. ?No, it can?t be! Xanatos wouldn?t lie to me!?

?Are you so sure about that? He HAS fallen to the Dark Side after all,? Obi-Wan pointed out.

[face_laugh] "No heroes among theives," eh?

Wow, that was awesome! :confused: Why did the droid shot Bruck? (Not that I'm sorry he's dead, he's served his purpose. :p)

Amazing duel! =D= Very realistic.

Qui-Gon surveyed the scene and then looked at Xanatos. ?Now, its time for some answers.?

It is indeed. [face_monkey]

2. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    kenobiwanobi: Wonderful-please post soon-looking forward to more -t hank you for this story

Thank you!! And you are very welcome, this story has probably been as much fun for me to write it as for you to read it.

JadeSolo:Bruck and Xan working together! But now Bruck's dead, poor guy. llways screwed over in the end.

Yeah, he is. I had to do it though.

Now the big question is, why did the droids go after him, and not Obi or Siri?

That answer will come in the next chapter.

Great job with the lightsaber duel! And can I just say, I'm very jealous of your ability to update so frequently.

Thank you!!! Part of the reason this story is updated so much is that I'm seriously addicted to it and can't seem to stop writing it even when I SHOULD be getting some sleep.

Master_Talek:Confession time! I can't wait. But now I wonder why that droid shot Bruck.

It will be answered in the next chapter.

So...you killed Bruck...alright! But now they have some explaining to do to his parents. Unless they are dark siders too! Sorry, too much Revenge of the Sith.

LOL, your not the only one. I've watched it several times already. Its even playing when I'm writing fanfiction. I'm such a multitasker.

Update soon!

Will do, my plot bunny bites hard if I don't.

KELIA:At first I thought Bruck was in on it, but it appears Xanatos lied to him as well.... Very interesting.

Thank you!!

Loved the update!

Glad to hear it!

Jaira:Hmmmm There was a twist or two in there that surprised me. I shall have to watch you a little more closely...

Would you believe that half the twisted ideas don't come to me until I write it? I have a rough outline for this story but I've diverted so far from it.

PadawanKaterina:The look on Bruck?s face was one of absolute rage. ?No, it can?t be! Xanatos wouldn?t lie to me!? ?Are you so sure about that? He HAS fallen to the Dark Side after all,? Obi-Wan pointed out. "No heroes among theives," eh?

Yuppers!

Wow, that was awesome! Why did the droid shot Bruck? (Not that I'm sorry he's dead, he's served his purpose.)

Thank you, and the answer will be revealed in the next chapter. And yes Bruck served his purpose, had to kill him.

Amazing duel! Very realistic.

Thank you!! I was so parnoid it would sound silly.

Qui-Gon surveyed the scene and then looked at Xanatos. ?Now, its time for some answers.? It is indeed.

Hehe, they are on their way.

3. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: The Princess And The Padawan
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe:AU, JA
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Qui-Gon, Xanatos, Bruck, OCs
    Genre:Romance/Drama
    Summary:What would happen Siri never was a Jedi and instead was a Princess. When a threat to her kingdom appears Siri's parents have to call on the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. What happens
    next, you'll just have to read to find out.

The Princess And The Padawan

Chapter 25

?Why Xanatos? Why did you go after Solera, kidnap the Princess and murder Bruck Chun?? Qui-Gon asked calmly looking at his former Padawan.

?Why should I tell you Qui-Gon?? Xanatos snapped.

?Because your cooperation might help in lessening your sentence, then again there are still three lightsabers pointed at you,? Qui-Gon answered.

Xanatos glared at the all for a moment and finally made up his mind. ?Telos has never been as prosperous now as it was during the long Civil War with Solera,? he started. Qui-Gon nodded, he had a feeling it had something to do with money.

?Our industry was booming at the time and since the war ended, industry was never the same. Vox Chun asked me to help him start a Civil War against Solera. As it fit into my own plans of destroying the Jedi I agreed. The Princess was kidnapped as a means to start this war and stop the treaty from happening. Bruck knew nothing about this part of the plan and not responsible for murdering him,? Xanatos said with a edge to his voice.

?What?? Obi-Wan said startled. If it wasn?t Xanatos who had programmed the droid to get Bruck then who did?

?You heard me,? Xanatos replied giving Obi-Wan a icy cold glare.

?I think I can answer that question Qui-Gon,? said Ral Harman stepping around Xanatos. ?I realized you would end up on Telos and I figured you might need a hand. I reversed the programming of the droids, its unfortunate that meant targeting Bruck,? he said.

?But if you wouldn?t have done that then?Siri would have been murdered,? Obi-Wan said shuddering.

?What?? Qui-Gon asked.

?He had his lightsaber at her throat, and right before he hit her, the droid blasted him. He died instantly,? Obi-Wan said.

?Once more showing the Force works in mysterious ways,? said Ral.

?Well that?s one mystery solved,? Qui-Gon commented. ?But we still have the problem of Telos about to attack Solera,? he said.

?No we don?t,? Siri answered and she held up a recording rod. ?It have it all here,? she said with a smile.

?Good,? Qui-Gon said. ?I think the public would like to hear this,? he said taking it from her.

~~~~~~~~~~

A copy of the recording was given to the local holonet news programs and within an hour riots began. Everyone was demanding that Vox Chun step down from his position, and cease plans to attack Solera. It looked as if the tide had finally been turned. Solera was safe.

A day later Vox retuned to his planet and was imprisoned by the government he?d ran for so long. Elections for a new governor were to happen in a month. Seeing that everything was running smoothly at last on Telos, it was time for them all to return to Solera.

4. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Yeah, I've watched Revenge of the Sith several times already. I keep on watching Order 66 and Battle of the Heros because I keep on wondering what Obi-Wan's friends, master and some council members would say about it. The cast includes Xan (he's good), Qui-Gon, Tahl, Siri, Bant, Garen, Reeft, Mace, Yoda, and Adi.:p Anyway, back on target. So now they have to go back to Solera... are we geting more fireworks or what?:D I hope that Siri and Obi-Wan can still be together but kriffing parents and master get in the way.

Update soon![face_praying]

P.S Did you notice, when Anakin jumps over Obi-Wan during the Mustafar duel to land on the edge of the platform Obi-Wan was standing on he looks like he lost balence because he was waving his arms around. My brother and I got a good laugh aout of that.[face_laugh]

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Ah, I love a happy ending!

But what about Obi-Wan and Siri?

Great update!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    ?Because your cooperation might help in lessening your sentence, then again there are still three lightsabers pointed at you,?

That would encourage me to talk. :p

?Well that?s one mystery solved,? Qui-Gon commented. ?But we still have the problem of Telos about to attack Solera,? he said.

?No we don?t,? Siri answered and she held up a recording rod. ?It have it all here,? she said with a smile.

Ah, resourceful aren't we, Siri? Gotta love it. :D

7. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Siri always was a clever girl...

8. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Oh boy, here comes the ugly aftermath...between Obi-Wan and Siri. [face_worried] :p Hopefully things don't become too awkward!

9. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Master_Talek:Yeah, I've watched Revenge of the Sith several times already. I keep on watching Order 66 and Battle of the Heros because I keep on wondering what Obi-Wan's friends, master and some council members would say about it. The cast includes Xan (he's good), Qui-Gon, Tahl, Siri, Bant, Garen, Reeft, Mace, Yoda, and Adi.

I totally agree with you, I've always wondered what the others would think about it to. I can just see Siri's indignant face, LOL!! Speaking of RotS I was watching it the other day and my mom threw a laundry basket in front of me and told me to fold it. I ignored her and kept watching. A minute later she's like "Fold those or I will sic the Dark Side on you!"

Update soon!

Sorry I'm late this time, DRL again.

P.S Did you notice, when Anakin jumps over Obi-Wan during the Mustafar duel to land on the edge of the platform Obi-Wan was standing on he looks like he lost balence because he was waving his arms around. My brother and I got a good laugh aout of that.

Oh yeah, I saw that too lol! I've also noticed something else. When Obi-Wan is on Utapau he puts his cloak down, and then he has it again, and then its gone again ect...

KELIA:Ah, I love a happy ending!

Me too!

But what about Obi-Wan and Siri?

That answer is coming.:)

Great update!!

Thank you!!

PadawanKaterina: ?Because your cooperation might help in lessening your sentence, then again there are still three lightsabers pointed at you,? That would encourage me to talk.

Me too!! lol

?Well that?s one mystery solved,? Qui-Gon commented. ?But we still have the problem of Telos about to attack Solera,? he said. ?No we don?t,? Siri answered and she held up a recording rod. ?It have it all here,? she said with a smile. Ah, resourceful aren't we, Siri? Gotta love it.

Hehe, one reason I love Siri.

Jaira: Siri always was a clever girl...

That's for sure.

JadeSolo:Oh boy, here comes the ugly aftermath...between Obi-Wan and Siri. Hopefully things don't become too awkward!

Maybe, maybe not. ;)

10. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Summary:What would happen Siri never was a Jedi and instead was a Princess. When a threat to her kingdom appears Siri's parents have to call on the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. What happens

AN: Well I'm sorry for the extreme lateness of this next chapter.My sister who was halfway around the world (literally) for the last 5 months just came home yesterday and I've been catching up with her. So anyways here is the next chapter,hope you enjoy and I'm still planning on having this done by the end of the week.

Chapter 26

The trip back to Solera was a quiet one, all seemed to be in deep thought. Qui-Gon sat at the controls with Ral in the copilot seat, Obi-Wan and Siri sat next to each other behind the others. Siri seemed to be nervous and fidgeted quite a bit until Obi-Wan finally had to say something. ?Siri, it will be alright,? he said.

?Obi-Wan?there is something I must tell you, she answered looking at him.

?What is it?? he asked, wondering what possibly could be happening now.

?Remember when my parents first told you about me? Remember when they said I have to be married by my eighteenth birthday or else abdicate the throne of Solera,? Siri said glancing at Obi-Wan?s reaction.

He looked totally baffled and quite surprised. ?Siri, what are you going to do?? he asked with some trepidation.

?I don?t know yet,? she said with a sigh.

?Whatever you decide though, you know I will always be here by your side,? Obi-Wan said.

?I know Obi-Wan, but your place is also at Qui-Gon?s side,? she answered looking him in the eyes. He tore his gaze from her and looked down; this was not a subject he felt comfortable talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving on Solera, the whole group was surrounded by Royal guards and led into a landspeeder which whisked them off to the palace. Siri sighed, she was uneasy how this homecoming would go. At least one thing was in her favor, she no longer was expected to marry Bruck Chun.

Upon entering the palace they headed straight for the Throne room, both Tolan and Mari rushed up to Siri and hugged her the moment she came into view.

?We were so worried about you!? Mari exclaimed, nearly overcome with emotion.

?We heard about the Chun?s,? Tolan commented.

?I?m so happy you are safely home,? Mari said, still giving her daughter a hug.

?We have to talk,? Siri said.

?Yes we do Siri,? Tolan said somberly. ?You must get married immediately,? he said.

Obi-Wan sighed, he was afraid of this. Why were the rules concerning monarchies always full of strict laws anyways? It certainly put a huge strain on the royal family.

?You are the King father, can?t you abolish this rule?? Siri asked, though she knew what the answer would be.

?Of course not, you know as well as I that the people would have to agree with us,? Tolan replied.

?If you are not married by midnight Siri, the government will be in turmoil for the royal family would no longer have any power over the government,? Mari said softly. Siri sighed and then nodded, not daring to make eye contact with Obi-Wan.

?We must find you a suitable husband,? Mari continued.

At those words Obi-Wan choked on some spit and started coughing loudly. Qui-Gon smacked him on the back, while the Tachis looked on curious. When Obi-Wan finally recovered he walked over to Siri. He looked deep in her eyes and sunk to a knee. ?Siri Tachi, will you marry me?? he asked in a small voice not caring that the King and Queen, not to mention Ral and Qui-Gon were looking on. He only had eyes for his beloved and he waited for her response.

Hearing Obi-Wan?s question, Siri nearly broke down at that moment. She didn?t know whether she wanted to smack him over the head with her lightsaber or deeply kiss

11. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    He looked deep in her eyes and sunk to a knee. ?Siri Tachi, will you marry me?? he asked in a small voice not caring that the King and Queen, not to mention Ral and Qui-Gon were looking on. He only had eyes for his beloved and he waited for her response.

:eek: Can't. Speak. :eek:

Hearing Obi-Wan?s question, Siri nearly broke down at that moment. She didn?t know whether she wanted to smack him over the head with her lightsaber or deeply kiss him.

Siri is the kind who would debate which one to do. [face_laugh]

She knew that they couldn?t do this, she had told him more times than she could remember. Yet she loved Obi-Wan, and knew that there was nobody else she could even imagine marrying. Then she had a change of heart, she didn?t care what anyone thought anymore.

o_O Well, it's a good thing what they think isn't going to bother her, 'cause they'll definitely have thought's I'm sure they will share. This will be interesting.

?Yes Obi-Wan?I will marry you,? she said smiling as he drew her into a passionate kiss.

?Mawidge? is in the air! :*

12. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Amazing:D -so very very well written=D= -i myself have sunk down to one knee begging you for more-[face_praying]

-May the force be with you--

13. Master_Talek

Sep 3, 2005
    :eek: I think I almost choked too! At least he summoned up the courage to ask her. I can't wait for the wedding... and the aftermath of the wedding as well.;):p But I wonder what Qui-Gon will say about this.[face_thinking] I hope the council removes the rule about no marridge or love because apparently, one of their members has done so.;)[face_praying]

Please update soon![face_praying]=D=

14. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Obi-Wan proposed in front of Qui-Gon and Siri's parents

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love it!

Anxiously awaiting the next update,

=D==D= =D= =D=

15. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    [face_dancing] I'm just so happy!!! Are we all invited to the wedding?

16. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    ?Mawidge? is in the air! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What a lovely post. [face_love]

17. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    PadawanKaterina:He looked deep in her eyes and sunk to a knee. ?Siri Tachi, will you marry me?? he asked in a small voice not caring that the King and Queen, not to mention Ral and Qui-Gon were looking on. He only had eyes for his beloved and he waited for her response. Can't. Speak.

Hehe.

Hearing Obi-Wan?s question, Siri nearly broke down at that moment. She didn?t know whether she wanted to smack him over the head with her lightsaber or deeply kiss him. Siri is the kind who would debate which one to do.

Yuppers! :D

She knew that they couldn?t do this, she had told him more times than she could remember. Yet she loved Obi-Wan, and knew that there was nobody else she could even imagine marrying. Then she had a change of heart, she didn?t care what anyone thought anymore. Well, it's a good thing what they think isn't going to bother her, 'cause they'll definitely have thought's I'm sure they will share. This will be interesting.

Hehe, might be different than you are thinking it will be though.

?Yes Obi-Wan?I will marry you,? she said smiling as he drew her into a passionate kiss. ?Mawidge? is in the air!

[face_laugh] I take it you are mocking that pope in Princess Bride, LOL! So true, hehe.

kenobiwanobi: Amazing -so very very well written -i myself have sunk down to one knee begging you for more-

Aww, thank you! More is coming.

-May the force be with you--

And with you as well. :)

KELIA:Obi-Wan proposed in front of Qui-Gon and Siri's parents I love it!

Thank you!!!

Anxiously awaiting the next update,

Gonna post in a minute.

Jaira:I'm just so happy!!! Are we all invited to the wedding?

Of course! :D

JadeSolo:What a lovely post.

Aww, thank you very much! :)

18. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005

Chapter 27

Qui-Gon watched this private and sentimental moment between Obi-Wan and Siri and he found himself strangely moved. He now understood what his Padawan had tried to tell him all along, that Obi-Wan?s love for Siri was so strong that it leaps over all bounds and overcomes all obstacles. He felt very proud of him at that moment, Obi-Wan had a strength of character that Qui-Gon had never noticed. The same with Siri, perhaps that was one of the many reasons they had fallen in love. Qui-Gon now knew he would support Obi-Wan no matter what the Council might say.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mari sighed seeing Obi-Wan prose to and kiss her daughter. It brought back memories of when she had once been Siri?s age and had also been in love, with the Prince no less. Siri had tried to tell her and Tolan, but they hadn?t wanted to hear about it, more concerned for the whole of Solera than their daughter?s happiness. Mari knew she had been wrong to not understand Siri, when she had needed it so much. One look at Tolan told Mari that Tolan was feeling the same thing she was.

?Siri can you ever forgive us?? Tolan asked.

Siri turned from Obi-Wan to look at her parents, they had done so much to upset her recently. They had not cared for what she had wanted, and had instead done things for her. Yet they were still her parents and she did love them, and they were finally seeing the error of their ways. Siri nodded. ?Yes I forgive you?but don?t EVER do that to me again,? she said.

?Don?t worry dear,? Mari said and then moved to take her daughter?s hand reassuringly. ?Come Siri, we must get you ready for your wedding,? she said leading the Princess away. Siri had barely the chance to steal one last glance at her fiancée before she was pulled away. King Tolan and Ral both left as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Siri was gone, Obi-Wan felt uncomfortable, and couldn?t meet Qui-Gon?s eyes. No doubt his old Master wouldn?t approve but Obi-Wan didn?t regret what he?d done. When he thought of the possibility of Siri being married to someone else, the thought hurt so much he had no fear proposing outright the way he?d done. He took a deep breath and now felt he had to courage to meet Qui-Gon?s eyes.

?You do know Obi-Wan that now even more than before the Council will have serious discretions about ever letting you back into the Order,? Qui-Gon said calmly.

?I know,? Obi-Wan answered.

?Well then, it looks like you have a wedding to prepare for. Congratulations Obi-Wan I know you will be very happy with Siri,? said Qui-Gon warmly.

?Will you be my best man?? Obi-Wan asked somewhat nervously.

?Of course. You may no longer be my Padawan, but I still hope you consider me a friend,? said Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan shot his mentor a look of gratitude. ?Thank you,? he said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Siri normally would do everything in her power to refuse to wear the fancy gowns that had always marked her station in life. But this time, she welcomed the beautiful shimmersilk gown she now wore. She couldn?t stop thinking about Obi-Wan and that moment when he?d proposed to her. Siri?s life was about to change so dramatically, but she couldn?t wait.

Siri thought back to the day she first met Obi-Wan, all she could think then was how irritating it was that she had to be babysat by some Jedi. And then their first words to each other were nothing more than bitter argument. But sparks had flown and before she knew it herself she had fallen in love with Obi-Wan. And know she wouldn?t have it any other way.

?Princess Siri it is time,? said one of the servants entering the r

19. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    I take it you are mocking that pope in Princess Bride, LOL! So true, hehe.

Yes, I'm so glad you caught it! :)

Hehe, might be different than you are thinking it will be though.

Yeah! No more angst! [face_dancing]

?Will you be my best man?? Obi-Wan asked somewhat nervously.

?Of course. You may no longer be my Padawan, but I still hope you consider me a friend,? said Qui-Gon.

Awe! Qui-Gon the best man? That's so cool! I'm so happy. I can't wait for the wedding! [:D]

20. Master_Talek

Sep 3, 2005
    Aww Qui-Gon is going to be the best man! Now I'm imagining what would happen if the council showed up for the wedding.[face_thinking][face_laugh] Am still waiting for the wedding and what happens after![face_love];):p

Update soon![face_praying]

21. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Can't wiat to read about their beautiful, flawless wedding-right?
    nothing going to go wrong, is it?
    - i will gladly wait and see-

great job yet again=D=

22. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    They're about to get married!!

About time :p

I'm impressed Qui-Gon took it so well considering Obi may very well be kicked out of the Jedi Order.

But I'm sure you have a happier ending then that in mind...uh, right? [face_praying]

Great update!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I can't wait!! I may cry, though...

24. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    PadawanKaterina:I take it you are mocking that pope in Princess Bride, LOL! So true, hehe. Yes, I'm so glad you caught it!

Yup, I've seen that movie a million times. *happy sigh*

Hehe, might be different than you are thinking it will be though. Yeah! No more angst!

Well Obi-Wan still has to face the Council...but the end is in sight.

"Will you be my best man?? Obi-Wan asked somewhat nervously. ?Of course. You may no longer be my Padawan, but I still hope you consider me a friend,? said Qui-Gon. Awe! Qui-Gon the best man? That's so cool! I'm so happy. I can't wait for the wedding!

Hehe,randomly the idea came of Qui-Gon being the best man and I just had to go with it.

Master_Talek:Aww Qui-Gon is going to be the best man! Now I'm imagining what would happen if the council showed up for the wedding. Am still waiting for the wedding and what happens after!

LOL that would be interesting having the Council show up, but I think I've put Obi-Wan in enough distress. But he will face the Council soon enough.

Update soon!

Just put the finishing touches on the wedding, it will be up in a moment.

kenobiwanobi: Can't wiat to read about their beautiful, flawless wedding-right?

Right.

nothing going to go wrong, is it?
    - i will gladly wait and see-

It's going to be posted in a moment.

great job yet again

Thank you!!!

KELIA:They're about to get married!! About time

Would you believe it that originally in my outline for this story I had never planned to do the wedding?

I'm impressed Qui-Gon took it so well considering Obi may very well be kicked out of the Jedi Order. But I'm sure you have a happier ending then that in mind...uh, right?

That will all be revealed soon

Great update!!

Thank you!

Jaira:I can't wait!! I may cry, though...

I almost cried writing it...

25. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005

AN:Well I've finally done it, wrote the marriage. Let me tell you that was the hardest one yet, but I think it turned out alright. There will be 1, possibly 2 chapters more of this story and then maybe a epilogue. I will consider doing a sequel should I get enough people wanting it. Well anyways, here is the next chapter hope you all enjoy it.

Chapter 28

The music started and the butterflies Obi-Wan had felt buzzing around his stomach just started fluttering more rapidly. He was standing at the end of the aisle, watching the other end, waiting for Siri to arrive. Ironic, Obi-Wan had been nearly killed many times as a Jedi, yet he was extremely nervous on his wedding day. Perhaps that had to do with the fact that he was afraid that somehow he would let Siri down. She was the Princess of Solera which meant that he would become the new Prince. But it would be all worth it to join with Siri in marriage for eternity.

Qui-Gon sensed Obi-Wan?s nervousness and put a hand on his shoulder and sent calming waves. Obi-Wan looked at his old Master gratefully. Qui-Gon had been so good to Obi-Wan understanding him and not rejecting him. After all Obi-Wan had rejected all of Qui-Gon?s teachings in order to pursue his relationship with Siri. Siri?s parents had also taken the news of his engagement well, they both had worked fast to make the arrangements for their wedding in just a couple hours.

Obi-Wan forgot to breathe the moment he saw his fiancée. Siri looked more beautiful than he remembered. Her beautiful white gown was completed with a veil going down her back and a tiara on her head. It was the first time Obi-Wan had ever seen her wear a crown of any kind. Since he was becoming the new Prince, did that mean he would have to wear a crown eventually? Regardless, he didn?t care, he was about to get married to the only woman he could ever love.

Siri walked steadily down the aisle holding her father?s hand. Seeing Obi-Wan standing there at the other end, dressed in an actual suit instead of Jedi robes make her breath catch. He was making such a huge sacrifice for her, Siri hope she would someday be able to make it up to him. She tried to resist the urge to cry, she had never been so overwhelmed in her life. She almost wanted to pinch herself, there was a time when she knew this could never happen. And yet here they were, on the threshold of a new chapter in their lives.

Siri and her father approached and stopped. The minister spoke. ?Who gives up Princess Siri Tachi to be married??

?I do,? said Tolan in a emotional voice. He put Siri?s hand in Obi-Wan?s and then kissed his daughter on the cheek and then went to sit with his wife who was equally emotional.

Obi-Wan and Siri turned to face the minister yet their eyes were attached to each other?s face. They both felt each other?s love through the Force and how strong the bond was between them. The minister began to speak; they listened but only had eyes for each other.

?And now Obi-Wan and Siri have decided to write their own vows to one another. Obi-Wan?? the minister said.

Though it had been such a last minute moment, they had both agreed that they wanted to share their own vows with one another. Obi-Wan never liked giving long speeches, but this was different it was coming from his heart to go into Siri?s.

?Siri as you know I?ve been a Jedi my whole life. Jedi are bound to honor, serve and dedicate their whole lives to the Jedi Order. Yet when I met you that all changed, through my love for you I found a new dedication. A love so strong it still astound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.