main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The Princesses Wild and Crazy thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, there was that time we took the boats out into Intnl Waters, moored off to each other and proceeded to get amazingly inebriated.... Woke up in the morning as our boat was drifting into the Florida Keys :eek: (We started off the coast of MD )

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Sorry, Princess but "Wild and Crazy" is already copyright myself and TSL. :p

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    IA, you haven't MET wild and crazy yet. Let me introduce myself. Hi. I'm Amy. [face_laugh]

Ok. further proof?? Since NO ONE has offered me even a remote of a challenge??

Skinny dipping. 2am. South Beach, FL.
    Anyone top that?? :eek:

4. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    16 years old, just got my license, parents out of town for the weekend, friend uses Jedi mind tricks to convince me to drive to New Jersey... I was weak minded so they worked... half way there, we were stopped at a light, and got rear ended by a drunk going 60mph.. his car in flames, he backed up and drove away, up the wrong side of a divided highway causing 4 more accidents, runs into the side of a bridge, gets out and runs from the cops, jumps over the guard rail falling 500ft onto traintracks below, DOA at hospital. Parents didn't even ground me, in fact they made me go to my school dance the next weekend. Go figure.

Princess, does that count at all??

5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    DOA? Omg. I'm so sorry. Jesus. I dunno what to say now. That's depressing. :(

6. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Sideshow, speaking of your driving.. she said wild not suicidal..

Also, weren't your pants stolen and frozen at a party some time back?
    Still don't know who the culprit of that one was.... Must find him.....

Hmm, wild and crazy.. Once, at a party.. I stole someone's pants and put them into a freez.... UHHH

Oh, NO-WHAT-I-MEAN-IS-I'M-AWESOME!!!!!(said as one word)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    *runs away*

7. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    um... wild and crazy? does accidentally tackling billy corgan count? i was backstage, he was there, i asked for a hug, he agreed but said wait a sec as some roadies walked by... i was just eager, i guess, and smacked into him and gave him a bear hug. ;P anyway, he didn't seem to mind at all. in fact i was the one who had to pull out of the hug. great day. *swoons* ;p

oh, okay, i got a real one.

my boyfriend dumped me and i was, needless to say, not in a good mood, especially seeing as how i was in high school and i usually wasn't ever in a good mood anyway. i was also very into pink floyd's "the wall" at this point. my friend came over and turned the cd onto "comfortably numb." mood music.

so i was in the bathroom with a razor and i give her this look like, "should i?" and she's like, "do it, dude." so i shaved my eyebrows off like bob geldof does in the movie. yes, for ART. art, i tell you. ;)

the worst part was showing my mom, heh. she was like initially surprised but wasn't really mad or anything, which i really appreciated, cause it was screwed up enough looking in the mirror. you don't really look like you've got any emotions when you don't have eyebrows, you know. very surreal.

the best part was seeing how freaked out my ex was at lunch the next day. sweet revenge. teehee. :D

8. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    me, 6'4", 250 lbs - In the doodah parade, as Floorshow Rocky (from the RHPS) in full costume... I have played in Rocky over 400 times, and played every part (yes, every part) at least twice...

Played Eddie in a theater where I got to ride my motorcycle into the theatre, up and down the aisles and through the lobby during Eddie's entrance scene...

Filled the headmaster's office at school with the contents of 12 cases of TP... and since the statute of limitations has expired, I and 5 others, carried the headmaster's wife's new geo, across the field, and balanced it on the diving board.. (yes, it was difficult to do)... He's upset, calls a whole school assembly, demands to know where the car is... some punk freshman says it's out by the pool... The whole school goes to look, sees the car on the diving board and laughs... the headmaster (not being terribly rational) walks out to the car, on the diving board, and is hopping up and down because he's mad... at this point the diving board has had enough and breaks... diving board, car and headmaster all go into the deep end (18 feet) - we had a high dive too, but that would have been too hard to get the car onto...

Shall I continue?? heh heh heh...

Sometimes I think of my life as "Choad's Wild Ride" -

9. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    kneels before Choad...

10. Commander_Choad

Sep 11, 2002
    kneels before Choad...

No no... Arise fair maiden, in sooth, thy life has been most... interesting... Kneel not before Choad, lest he grow uncomfortable, and his head begin to swelleth as Sideshow's...

11. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Oh, the birthday boy gets the wild and crazy man title for today!

12. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Kneel not before Choad, lest he grow uncomfortable, and his head begin to swelleth as Sideshow's... [face_laugh]

Choad hon, you HAVE to tell me some life stories. This is TOO interesting!! :p

Rocky Horror? I am SOOOOO SHOCKED! Never ever would have pictured that. TOO COOL! Hmmm....I'm getting an idea for a future party... :p ;) or maybe Halloween, still haven't decided on that yet...

Ok here's another one. Exchange trip to Germany between 9th and 10th. We were on a mini trip to Austria and Switzerland with the whole group...There were certain rules and one biggie was no girls in guys rooms or vice versa. 2am, drunken pillow fight in the boys room, like 20 people in one room, someone yells that the chaperones are coming (some of which were our teachers)....jumping out the window and running down the back of the hostel, and desperately TRYING to get back into our window, which suddenly was a LOT higher off the ground than we remembered. [face_laugh]

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    /bites lip until it draws blood/ Damn my mischievous and raunchy nature!... I can't tell hardly any of my stories here :( :_|

Okay, there was this one time, when I was in a band (no, not a band camp story :p ), and we were getting ready to leave and one of the guys asked me to take his amazingly drunk girlfriend home in his car, while they packed the equipment up.... Problem was.... I was 14... I had been drinking myself.... And had never driven a stick before :eek: [face_plain] Okay, finally managed to get out of bucking bronco mode and was 3 miles from her house (where I was spending the night anyway), when all of a sudden... Flashing lights & a quick siren :eek: :eek: :eek: Anyway, friend passed out in the back seat, mumbling something about the midgets and the basketballs :p me, not having license nor idea how I was going to get out of this one (plus my speech was a little slurred [face_blush] ), and then that light bulb went off :D Cop walks up, asks me why I out so late and driving so slow [face_blush] and immediately play it off as though I were deaf [face_devil] [face_mischief] Had the poor man so confused by the time he told me to get home, and be careful that I think he may have had a breakdown after that [face_devil]

Made it to my friend's house. Got into her room, with her over my shoulder, threw her down in a chair and left her there 'til morning, where I promptly woke her by blowing the most hideous note ever from her saxaphone, thus beginning her morning of Hangover Hell [face_devil] :D

Not only am I wild.... I'm evil too :D [face_devil]

14. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    wild AND evil? my kind of gal! so WHEN are we going to hang out and create some mayhem?? ;)

15. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Ah, the old pretend you're deaf routine. Works like a charm til you come against someone who signs . . . fast!

16. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Bunch of us are going to Hanging Lake at the end of September :D

Okay, I just remembered another evil thing, and kind of crazy too....

When I was in HS I was a Tech Geek. So, while we were re-wiring the stage, we had keys to the whole blooming place. [face_devil] Anyway, me and the other Tech Director were testing the new sound board we had just installed in the booth we had recently built for the access balcony. Checking to see if each circuit came online. Well, we had already hooked the mics up to each line, so when we threw the switch for each one, the sound meters would light up. When we switched one on, there was sound registering on it. Which was odd, since there was no class in either room and the Staff Director was in a meeting w/ the Principal. So, we started to bring up the work lights, and then quickly shut them off.... Seems someone decided they wanted to try out center stage for a little afternoon delight :eek:

Now, being the evil person that I am, we immediately went in search of the Staff Director to demonstrate the newly installed sound board :D [face_devil]

Found him, brought him up the back way, and then threw on the house lights :D [face_devil] [face_mischief] Needless the say, the student director and her friend quickly sped across the stage, carrying their clothes w/ them :D [face_devil] The Staff Director just sat that shaking his head.... Ain't I a stinka?! :D [face_devil]

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Been signing since I was 8 when one of my best friends was deaf :D [face_devil]

Of course, I'm a little rusty now, that & I was originally taught Exact English Signing and have been trying to learn ASL now, since that is the accepted form in the Deaf community (my firend's father was a minister and they were part of the Exact English movement :p )

18. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Oh, you're lucky then. My deaf routine feel on its keister cause I can only do most of the alphabet and a few signs. Bad wolf just doesn't carry very far.

19. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    the only thing i know how to sign is:

"you complete me"

sigh.

20. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Oh, c'mon! I'm sure you know the universal traffic directional signal.

21. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
  22. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    OH, school pranks count??

We sodded the principals office. She was not happy with the Lush Lawn growing under her desk...
    We filled the orchastra band room pit up with water, muck, and frogs.....

That was it... There was a history for pranks at the school, and we just did what we could...

OH yes... the Potassium encased in starch flushed down the toilets... ( Too much starch however, it took 20 seconds before the "REACTION") --- nearly got caught for that one.

23. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    pranks?? oh my oh my. don't even get me STARTED on that. you are talking to the QUEEN of tp-ing. the jobs i pulled on certain peoples houses weren't a simple tp job, no no no...it was ART baby. :D

24. Commander_Choad

Sep 11, 2002
    Then there was the time that the rival school down the road, came to visit in the middle of the night... they took all the plates/cups/bowls etc and all the flatware and dumped them in that self same deep end...

So... we went up to that school, and epoxied all the plates bowls cups and flatware to the ceiling...

it was good...

25. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    I once put a leech in my sister's bed at camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.