main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The 'Prison Break' Discussion thread: Series Finale

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Agent_SkywalKer, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    michael rapaport is a great actor

2. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    Eh, maybe it's his character but so far he hasn't impressed me.

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    I despise Michael Rapaport. I've yet to enjoy his presence in any movie or tv show. I don't know what it is I just don't like him at all.

4. anakinandpadmedoomed

anakinandpadmedoomed Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2007
    I like MR, but his acting has a lot to be desired, his acting seems forced when he is suppose to be mad or firm. I hope mahone gets through this season also. but didnt he kill an innocent kid? season 2????hard to feel sad for him when I think about him doing that..but I'm enjoying the season so far.

5. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Yea, but in many ways Mahone is just as much of a dupe as Michael and Lincoln.

6. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    Good PB tonight, I really liked the drama at the end of the show, no matter how far fetched it seemed.[face_laugh]

7. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
  8. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    I remember him saying that he didn't like it as much as couple of years ago, but interesting to see that his opinion changed.

9. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    Oh my gosh, PB has gotten really silly, come on.]-}

10. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    From TV.com

"LAST EPISODE
    Greatness Achieved
    Airs: Monday November 3, 2008

Michael, Lincoln, Sucre and Bellick tunnel into the Company's headquarters. Gretchen meets with Pad Man.
    Michael's condition continues to deteriorate.
    The police question T-Bag regarding Andy's disappearance. Wyatt propositions Sara while Mahone awaits his shot at his son's killer."

11. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Ohhhh ****!

12. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    9-10PM
    Fox, TV-14-V

Prison Break

"You can be a fugitive, and you can have a brain tumor, but as Michael finds out tonight, it's not easy to do both at the same time."

13. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Quiet Riot
    Airs: Monday November 17, 2008

"Michael risks his life by breaking into the Company headquarters with Sucre's help. Gretchen tries to get the last card key with a meeting with the general."

14. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Selfless
    Airs: Monday November 24, 2008

"Sara takes a hostage in a bid to secure Scylla. Michael and Lincoln finally meet the General while one of their members switches allegiance."

15. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    Was don self(sp) always bad? or did the company man make him an offer he couldnt refuse?

16. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Deal Or No Deal
    Airs: Monday December 1, 2008

"The General works to regain Scylla. T-Bag gets a new partner. Michael and Lincoln have an important meeting."

17. Vengance1003

Mar 4, 2006
    Wow, I can't feel that the surprise would have been better IF THEY DIDN'T ADVERTISE THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE! {face_palm}

18. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Good thing I didn't see any promos for it. :p

19. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    I missed this weeks episode, anything good happen?

20. Vengance1003

Mar 4, 2006
    They set up the next ten episodes.

21. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    9-10PM
    Fox, TV-14-LV

Prison Break

"Continuing the sibling theme of the night, Gretchen gets a troubling call from her sister. All we need now is Sally Field and a mind-numbing plot about a vineyard."

22. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    I actually have begun to rejoice in this show each week. I have been on board, save one episode in Season 1, since the beginning. And while, after this season is through, I would like to see it go off into the sunset with all who deserve to meeting a happy end. And T-Bag, like Wyatt's death at Mahone's hand, getting a glorious deserved comeuppance of some kind. I would REALLY love to see C-Note and Paul Kellerman return too. And the Warden too.
    For those who are not remembering, or not knowing, we never actually saw Kellerman killed in the back of the white van at the close of season two. So we do not know if the men killed him or the guys in the back of the truck. And while the actor playing him is on Private Practice, Patricia Wettig came back while she was on another show too.
    And for a laugh of awesome proportions that celebrates the week to week absurdity that is Prison Break. I suggest checking out Televisionwithoutpity.com !

23. Darth-Lando

Aug 12, 2002
    I too have been anxiously awaiting/predicting the return of Kellerman. I doubt we'll ever see it though.

24. Darth-Lando

Aug 12, 2002
    Well, we got to see Westmoreland again last night! Is that enough for you mikadojedi? :p I liked Michael's dream sequence with the wall of the cell covered with pictures and diagrams of the last three and a half seasons. The show was at it's best when they were still in Fox River and anything that brings back that vibe is OK in my book. And was this really the last we've seen of Sucre? I hope he returns but sadly, his character really has no reason to be involved anymore.

25. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    Seeing Westmoreland, as opposed to Fabrucci, or other belated cast member, was a pleasant surprise. And,yes, I confess, that our dear Fernando Sucre, lovable though he is to see, has reached an end. I predict he will return, at some point. I do VERY MUCH think he deserves a happy ending, like C-Note had, reuniting with his beloved Maricruz and daughter.
    And I really think this should be the LAST season of the show. To have 'The Company' now become good guys, after what was done to Lincoln, Micheal, Sarah, Mahone, and anyone else, it's getting past the point of good absurdity and into the realm of bad ideas. To see Micheal, Lincoln, and the rest come up to cliffhanger after cliffhanger, especially Self becoming a bad guy, is fun. But recent events with the Company are not so good.
    And the one moment, other than Micheal and Sarah getting married, is to see Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell killed. I think he deserves it, despite his present and previous redemptive actions. I would accept an 'honorable' or 'heroic' death like Bellick's earlier on this season(at least we got to see his corpse) (Kellerman, I am looking in your direction!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.