main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The PRJO WarGame (GAME 2 starts soon::new players needed)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    In the bridge of the Imperial Super Star Destroyer Executor

Lieutentant: Sir, we have located the bases of our enemies.

Admiral Piett: Excellent. I will advice Lord Vader.

Inside Vader's Chambers

Vader: Yes Admiral?

Piett: My Lord, we have located all the enemy bases. Our Forces requires a destination.

Vader: Excellent. Signal all available units. Instruct them to move to the fourth quadrant.

Piett: Yes my Lord.

Vader: And signal the Death Star to standby to fire. If something goes wrong, I will not these Rebel scum keep this planet.

Piett: Yes sir!

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Lieutenant of the 4th Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "Sir, word from the commander-general. We are to capture the lands to the east of the ridge."

Commander of the 4th Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "Excellent. Begin the maneuvers, lieutenant." (looks up into the sky) "And let us move swiftly, for I fear our movements are being closely watched by friends and foes alike."

Lieutenant of the 4th Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "Right away, sir."

Results of the last turn:
    PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 1:
    The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has captured territory 4.

Here is the current state of the map:
    PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 2: Active player: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Trade Federation advisor: "Glorious leader Lucidus, the time is at hand to take lands from our enemies. Currently we can move our forces into the territories 3, 6 or 9. Our Droideka Scouts report that all three territories are currently unoccupied, so whichever one we move to will be automatically added to the list of territories of our glorious nation. Which of the three you choose will be up to you, Viceroy. But be advised that moving into either 3 or 9 might bring us closer to an early conflict with a rival faction. Not that we fear to engage any of them, of course, but I had to report this since it is my duty as your advisor. I await your orders, Viceroy." (Please Reply to this Thread with your decision.)

Note to the players:
    Diplomacy
    In this game, all forms of diplomacy (making alliances, declaring war on a common opponent, etc.) will be handled privately. In other words, if you want to ally yourself with another player, agree to gang up on someone, etc. you can do so through Private Messages. Enjoy! :D

3. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Meanwhile, at the bridge of a remote Trade Federation Battleship...

Rune Haako: The Imperial forces have already proceeded to invade neutral territory!

Nute Gunray: We must take action accordingly. Send out droid fighters to secure sector 6. Cut off all trade routes to the area, and establish a stonghold immediately!

4. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Droid Commander (SN T-1209): "We-are-to-proceed-to-the-west. Begin-the-deployment-of-the-droid-transports."

Droid Captain (SN C-1095): "Roger-roger."

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 2:
    The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has captured territory 6.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 3: Active player: Jedi Boricua (Rebel Alliance)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Rebel Alliance advisor: "Greetings, sir. We have word from our scouts that the enemy has already started mobilizing their forces. Our time has come. Currently we can move our forces into the territories 1, 2 or 3. Our A-Wing patrols report that all three territories are currently unoccupied, so whichever one we decide to mobilize to will automatically join our Rebel cause. Which of the three you choose will be up to you, Commander. Unfortunately, I fear we are too late sir. Whichever territory we take will bring us closer to the enemy, so we should plan for a conflict accordingly. I await your orders, Commander." (Please Reply to this Thread with your decision.)

5. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    ***Incoming transmission from Gen. Dodonna to Foward Fleet Comand, Location unknown***

Gen. Dodonna:"Commander Antilles you are hereby assigned to overtake territory 3 and pacify it. This will be our staging area for the upcoming offensive against our enemies."

Comd. Antilles: "Affirmative Generals, For Peace and Justice!"

Gen.: "For Peace and Justice, May the Force be with you"

***Rebel Alliance Forces move and take Territory 3***

EDIT: REBELS ARE SOOOOOOO STUPID.

6. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Commander of the 2nd Brigade Rebel Ground Forces: "Lieutenant, prepare to mobilize our forces to territory 3. This will bring us closer to the enemy forces, so we must proceed with extreme caution. May the Force be with us all."

Lieutenant of the 2nd Brigade Rebel Ground Forces: "Yes, sir!"

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 3:
    The Rebel Alliance, led by Commander Jedi Boricua, has captured territory 3.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 4: Active player: TUMBARK_WOOKIE (The Wookies)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Wookie tribe advisor: "CHIEFTAIN! THE ENEMY IS MOVING. NOW IS THE TIME TO CRUSH THOSE WEAKLINGS. OUR WOOKIE SCOUTS DETECT THE LANDS AROUND OUR BASE ARE STILL NEUTRAL. WE SHOULD MOVE AND TAKE THEM RIGHT AWAY. WE CAN CURRENTLY MOVE TO TERRITORIES 7, 8 OR 9. WHEREVER WE GO WE WILL BE CLOSER TO THE ENEMY. WHICH TERRITORY WE MOVE TO DEPENDS ON WHICH PUNY FACTION WE DECIDE TO CRUSH FIRST. THEY ARE WEAK. WE ARE STRONG. AND WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS. WHICH THEN WILL BE OUR MOVE, CHIEFTAIN? (Please Reply to this Thread with your decision.)

7. THE_PUPPET_MASTER

THE_PUPPET_MASTER Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    *From the darkness of a human bone throne a large figure peers with red eyes. Slowly he is visible thru the light. He snarls at his lower comander and grabs him by the throat. He closes in and snarls.* "Very Well....the choices lay in front of me. Prepare the tamed Gundarks, You over there release the Krayt Dragons. Bring me my Rancor!" *He looks outside of his cavern* "We Attack at NOW! Let them FALL PREY TO THEIR WEAKNESS" *He looks at the horizon* "THERE, WE will RIDE THERE! *Signals space 8*

8. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * On a small neutral border town, war looms on the horizon *

Captain of the Guard: "Chief, we have spotted what appears to be a large military force of Wookie creatures riding on top of huge beasts. They seem to be coming towards our town!"

Village Mayor: "I believe they are headed elsewhere... let them pass through. I have heard far too many stories about angry Wookies and snapped limbs to mount an offensive against such a force. If they prove to be hostile, surrender and prepare to evacuate our village."

Captain of the Guard: "Evacuate? In our moment of... Oh, dear...!"

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 1, TURN 4:
    The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, has captured territory 8.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 2, TURN 1: Active player: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Imperial advisor: Your excellency Spike Spiegel, it is now time to move our Empire's forces around the continent. Our options are to move our forces into the territories 1, 2, 5, 7 or 8. While most of these territories are currently neutral, be advised that moving into territory 8 will start a conflict with The Wookies. I await your decision. (Please Reply to this Thread with your move.)

Note to the players:
    Ok, by now you should all have a pretty good idea of how the game works, at least the part about moving in and taking neutral territories. Once battles start taking place I can explain what goes on step-by-step so I can clear up any questions you might have. In any case, if you have any questions, send me a Private Message and I will get back to you.

NOW THE GAME REALLY BEGINS
    [face_devil]

9. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Lets move to 5

10. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Lieutenant of the 1st Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "Sir, word from the commander-general. We are to capture the lands of Joon-Ke to the east."

Commander of the 1st Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "Excellent. Begin the maneuvers, lieutenant. The large hilltop shall fall into our hands with only a minimal effort from our part."

Lieutenant of the 1st Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "Yes, sir."

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 2, TURN 1:
    The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has captured territory 5.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 2, TURN 2: Active player: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Trade Federation advisor: Glorious leader Lucidus, the enemy is upon us. Now is the time to mobilize our forces as you desire. Our options are to deploy our troops into one of these territories: 2, 3, 5, 8 or 9. However, our Droideka Scouts have detected enemy forces on territories 3, 5, and 8. Glorious leader, shall we begin our combat maneuvers or should we move into neutral territory? I await your decision. (Please Reply to this Thread with your move.)

11. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Proceed to sector 9.

12. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * The loud whine of troop transport engines is heard, a droid captain stands atop a STAP combat vehicle, awaiting his orders *

Droid Captain (SN C-1139): "Roger-roger."

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 2, TURN 2:
    The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has captured territory 9.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 2, TURN 3:
    Active player: Jedi Boricua (Rebel Alliance)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Rebel Alliance advisor: Commander Jedi Boricua, now is the chance to move our forces. Our options are territories 1, 2, 5 or 6. Our scouts have detected that the last two are currently occupied by enemy forces. Also, our special operations team has located the hidden Trade Federation base, which is located to the south-east and in range from our combat forces if you decide to invade. I await your decision. (Please Reply to this Thread with your move.)

13. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * In the Trade Federation throne quarters *

Messenger: "Viceroy Lucidus, we have an urgent message from your personal adviser."

Lucidus: "Very well, transmit it to my personal quarters"

* In Viceroy Lucidus' chambers, a holomessage is being played *

Rune Haako: "Urgent news, Viceroy. The Rebel Alliance is organizing an offensive against our base! We must prepare our defenses quickly. What will be your battle orders?"

HOSTILE CONFLICT STARTED!
    Attacker: Jedi Boricua (Rebel Alliance)
    Defender: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

The Rebel Alliance, led by Commander Jedi Boricua, has invaded the Trade Federation base. Viceroy Lucidus must choose his method of Defense.

Here's a reminder of what the possible battle actions are:
    Jedi - beats Troops, loses to Bounty Hunter
    Troops - beats Bounty Hunter, loses to Jedi
    Bounty Hunter - beats Jedi, loses to Troops

Battle progress:
    Jedi Boricua: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Lucidus: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

14. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Method of defense established. Awaiting aftermath results.

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * In the Rebel Alliance Forward Command HQ, a junior military officer suddenly reports in *

Officer: "Commander Jedi Boricua, our invasion on the Trade Federation base has failed. The bounty hunter Boushh was ambushed by an unknown assailant and was unable to complete his special mission. Fortunately, he managed to escape alive, but our forces have retreated."

HOSTILE CONFLICT RESOLVED: Defender wins!
    Method of attack: Bounty Hunter
    Method of defense: Bounty Hunter

The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has successfully defended their base from the Rebel Alliance.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 2, TURN 4:
    Active player: Tumbark Wookie (The Wookies)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Wookie tribe advisor: "CHIEFTAIN! IT IS OUR TIME. THE ENEMY IS MOVING. LET US CRUSH THEM. OUR POSSIBLE MOVES ARE TERRITORIES 4, 5, 6, 7 AND 9. OUR WEAK OPPONENTS OCCUPY ALL OF THESE EXCEPT FOR TERRITORY 7. SHALL WE TAKE NEUTRAL LANDS OR INVADE AN ENEMY TERRITORY? I AWAIT YOUR DECISION, CHIEFTAIN." (Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you can send me a Private Message if you wish.)

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the beasts eye flare, from his fanged mouth the orders escape* "CRUSH THEM!" *Move to position 9, Full Frontal Attack!*

17. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    HOSTILE CONFLICT STARTED!
    Attacker: Tumbark Wookie (The Wookies)
    Defender: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, has invaded a Trade Federation territory (9). Viceroy Lucidus must choose his method of Defense.

Battle progress:
    Tumbark Wookie: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Lucidus: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

18. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Once again, defensive forces have been mobilized!

-"Tu me vas a atacar a mi?!" [face_laugh]

19. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    AAAAAcho .... now im beggining to understand the game.... jejejjee Homer simpson Mode On: "Douhhh!"

20. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * At the Wookie forward camp *

Veteran Wookie warrior: "CHIEFTAIN TUMBARK! THE GUARDS AT OUR SENTRY POST HAVE SHOT DOWN A TRADE FEDERATION DROID. THEY REPORT THE FIGURE HAD THE HEAD OF GARTOK THE BOUNTY HUNTER ATOP THE BODY OF A DROID. I FEAR OUR FELLOW WARRIOR HAS FAILED ON HIS QUEST. HE SHALL RECEIVE A PROPER BURIAL, AND HIS LIFE WILL BE AVENGED."

* Moment of silence *

Method of attack: Bounty Hunter
    Method of defense: Troops

The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has successfully defended territory 9 from The Wookies.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 1:
    Active player: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Imperial advisor: "..."

A NEW ROUND HAS BEGUN!

It seems that Darth Vader has Force-choked the Imperial advisor! Doesn't matter anyway, it seems that you guys got the hang of the game. Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you can send me a Private Message if you wish.

21. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    "Commander, move to sector 2. Close in on the Rebel Base"

22. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Commander of the 2nd Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "We are to move north and close in on the Rebel scum. Prepare our forces, lieutenant."

Lieutenant of the 2nd Brigade Imperial Ground Forces: "At once, sir."

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 1:
    The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has captured territory 2.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 2:
    Active player: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Trade Federation advisor: "..."

It seems that the advisor took the money and ran! Doesn't matter anyway, it seems that you guys got the hang of the game. Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you should send me a Private Message instead.

23. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Assault the Wookiee's stronghold, immediately! We shall design new battle droids from their skeletons! (Attack PM sent.)

24. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * Midnight at the Trade Federation forward-deployed camp. 3 Droid Transports stand ready for an invasion, full to maximum capacity with mechanical killing machines. All of a sudden a noise is heard. *

Droid Transport #2 Perimeter Alarm: "Intruder detected. Scanning position."

* The loud roar of a Wookie warrior is heard, along with the hiss and hum of a lightsaber blade being ignited and wielded. *

Veteran Wookie warrior: "I HAVE COME TO DELIVER A MESSAGE FROM CHIEFTAIN TUMBARK."

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 2:
    Method of attack: Troops
    Method of defense: Jedi

The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, has successfully defended their home base from the Trade Federation.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 3:
    Active player: Jedi Boricua (Rebel Alliance)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Rebel advisor: "..."

It seems that the advisor is away on vacation! Doesn't matter anyway, it seems that you guys got the hang of the game. Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you should send me a Private Message as well.

25. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    2nd Lieutenant: "Commander, Imperial Forces have passed checkpoint 1. If we do not act quickly our base may be in jeopardy"

Rebel Commander: "Deploy our forces to sector two, NOW!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.