main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The PRJO WarGame (GAME 2 starts soon::new players needed)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 3:
    HOSTILE CONFLICT STARTED!
    Attacker: Jedi Boricua (Rebel Alliance)
    Defender: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)

The Rebel Alliance, led by Commander-in-chief Jedi Boricua, has invaded a Galactic Empire territory (2). Emperor Spike Spiegel must choose his method of Defense.

Battle progress:
    Jedi Boricua: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Spike Spiegel: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

2. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * At an unspecified location near the Rebel base a major ground battle ensues. The commander of the Imperial forces in charge of the defense watches over the conflict. *

Imperial Lieutenant: "Sir, the rebel scum are gaining ground. It seems we underestimated their chances."
    Imperial Commander: "Alright Lieutenant, enough of this! Deploy our AT-AT division."
    Imperial Lieutenant: "Yes, sir!"

* At another unspecified location near the Rebel base the major ground battle continues. The commander of the Rebel forces in charge of the attack watches over his troops, when he notices a sudden change in his troops' morale. *

Rebel Commander: "Give me a battle report!"
    Rebel Senior Officer: "Sir, it seems the Imperial forces have unleashed the large walking machines. It appears our troops are unable to find a way to destroy them and are wavering."
    Rebel Commander: "So it is as I feared. Order our forces to fall back, Lieutenant. We have to figure out a way to deal with those walking machines."
    Rebel Senior Officer: "Right away, Commander."

Results of the last turn:
    PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 3:
    HOSTILE CONFLICT RESOLVED: Defender wins!
    Method of attack: Troops
    Method of defense: Troops

The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has successfully defended territory 2 from the Rebel Alliance.

Here is the current state of the map:
    PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 3, TURN 4:
    Active player: Tumbark Wookie (The Wookies)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Recommendations from the Wookie advisor: "..."

It seems that the advisor is too busy fighting! Doesn't matter anyway, it seems that you guys got the hang of the game. Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you should send me a Private Message as well.

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    *Blows Rapsberry* You Rebel scum!

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *His gaze falls down on the field from his battle Krayt dragon. A loud Roar and he gives his orders* "Head towards the 5 territory at 5 territory at ONCE!"

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Attacker: Tumbark Wookie (The Wookies)
    Defender: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)

The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, has invaded a Galactic Empire territory (5). Emperor Spike Spiegel must choose his method of Defense.

Battle progress:
    Tumbark_Wookie: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Spike Spiegel: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

6. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * At Chieftain Tumbark's throne room, a tall, imposing Wookie warrior wearing light armor and an eyepatch around his head slowly approaches. The Wookie guards attempt to stop him as he nods at the Chieftain. *

Wookie Veteran Guard: "I THOUGHT IT WAS CLEAR THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE."
    Chieftain Tumbark: "LET HIM THROUGH!"

* The guards let down their weapons and the mysterious Wookie warrior walks up to the Chieftain. He is carrying a large spear with what appears to be a human head impaled on it. *

Wookie Warrior: "I HAVE COME TO DELIVER WHAT I PROMISED."
    Chieftain Tumbark: "THE HEAD OF SPIEGEL'S SITH APPRENTICE. EXCELLENT. GUARDS! TAKE HIM TO WHERE HE WILL FIND HIS PAYMENT."

HOSTILE CONFLICT RESOLVED: Attacker wins!
    Method of attack: Bounty Hunter
    Method of defense: Jedi

The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, have captured territory 5 from the Galactic Empire.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 4, TURN 1:
    Active player: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

A NEW ROUND HAS BEGUN!

Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you should send me a Private Message as well.

7. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    *Vader Force chokes the General*

"Commander, invade the Rebel Command Post. Do not fail me."

"Yes, sir...* * Gulp!

8. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Attacker: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)
    Defender: Jedi Boricua (Rebel Alliance)

The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has invaded the Rebel Alliance base. Commander-in-chief Jedi Boricua must choose his method of Defense.

Battle progress:
    Spike Spiegel: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Jedi Boricua: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * At the Rebel Alliance Command HQ *

Rebel messenger: "Commander Jedi Boricua, it seems the Imperial Troops are upon us! They are deploying more of those large walking machines, and our scouts report that their numbers have tripled. Out technical analysts still have not reported a weakness that we could exploit to destroy those machines, and to make matters worse the mercenary we hired has failed on his quest. If we only had the help of the Jedi Knights... "

Commander Jedi Boricua: "We are doomed. If only that fool Duke Skywalker was still here... What the hell is he doing away on that swamp planet anyway?"

Method of defense: Bounty Hunter

The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has crushed the Rebel Alliance base! Jedi Boricua is out of the game.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 4, TURN 2:
    Active player: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Please Reply to this Thread with your move. If you are going to attack, you should send me a Private Message as well.

Note to the players:

The Rebel Alliance is out of the game. From now on turns will be carried out in the following manner:

1. Spike_Spiegel (Galactic Empire)
    2. Lucidus (Trade Federation)
    3. Tumbark_Wookie (The Wookies)

10. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Press the attack on the Wookiee HQ! (PM sent)

11. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * Miles and miles of grassy but war torn plains. A local farmer scavenges the ground, accompanied by a little kid. *

Farmer: "Look at 'em droid pieces 'ere! This dang war here has destroyed me farm, but a'least I get to keep all dis pieces I can find 'ere. Who needs da crops? Gonna make myself some profit, har har!"

Kid: "What happened here, gramps?"

Farmer: "Whoa, always a smart kid you were, sonny. Well, they say a great Wookie warrior single-handedly destroyed a droid army comin' through 'ere. Rumors say this Wookie was one of 'em Jedi folk..."

Kid: "Jedi..."

* The little boy stares at the sky. The old man keeps talking but the boy is immersed in thought and pays no attention. *

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 4, TURN 2:

The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, has successfully defended their home base from the Trade Federation.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 4, TURN 3:
    Active player: Tumbark Wookie (The Wookies)

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *A loud scream is heard* "TIME TO CLAIM OUR LANDS!!!!" ((Go to #9))

13. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Attacker: Tumbark Woookie (The Wookies)
    Defender: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

The Wookies, led by Chieftain Tumbark, have invaded a Trade Federation territory (9). Viceroy Lucidus must choose his method of Defense.

Battle progress:
    Tumbark Wookie: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Lucidus: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

14. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Rain was splashing everywhere. It was difficult to see and hear anything. The Wookie army never got to engage the Trade Federation troops. Instead, the duel that would determine the fate of both nations ensued.

Between both armies lay two powerful warriors: a Wookie Jedi Knight and a Zabrak Sith Lord. It was a grand spectacle witnessed by all. The strength and stamina of the Wookie warrior was tested against the swiftness and agility of the Sith Lord. Just when the Wookie's strength seemed to be gaining the upper hand, he was interrupted. Another Wookie approches, riding atop a huge flying creature.

Wookie warrior: "COME BROKTUK. THE CHIEFTAIN CALLS FOR YOU."

Jedi BrokTuk: "WE WILL MEET AGAIN... SITH. AND NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE SURE OUR SCORE IS SETTLED.

Method of attack: Jedi

The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has successfully defended territory 9 from The Wookies.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 5, TURN 1:

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

A NEW ROUND HAS STARTED!

15. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
  16. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Imperial Lieutenant: "I think our battalion commander has a bad transmitter."

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 5, TURN 1:
    The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has captured territory 1.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 5, TURN 2:

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

17. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Lucidus esta de viaje, remember that.

18. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Lucidus me mando un PM ayer... :confused:

19. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Once again, attacking the Wookiee HQ! (PM sent)

20. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * At the Trade Federation HQ, Viceroy Lucidus and his Sith Lord ally consult their war plans. *

Lucidus: "So you have failed to track down and eliminate the Wookie Jedi Knight. That matters not. Your next task is to attack them where they least expect it. Your next target shall be the Wookie Chieftain himself."
    Darth Mole: "As you wish."

* At the Wookie HQ, Chieftain Tumbark prepares to defend the Trade Federation invasion. *

Chieftain Tumbark: "DEPLOY ALL OUR WARRIORS AT ONCE! LEAVE NO DROID FULLY FUNCTIONAL. MAKE OUR ENEMIES SUFFER FOR THIS DARING ATTEMPT AT DESTROYING THE WOOKIE RACE."
    Wookie Commander: "I FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS CHIEFTAIN. THEY WILL FAIL, OUR WARRIORS ARE STRONGER."

* A massive ground battle between the Trade Federation droids and the Wookie warriors takes place. Unfortunately for the Wookies, it was all a diversion. Viceroy Lucidus had other plans. At the Wookie HQ, Chieftain Tumbark gets ready to go to battle. The voice of the Zabrak Sith Lord is heard. *

Darth Mole: "Not so fast, Tumbark."
    Chieftain Tumbark: "YOU COWARD! MEET ME AT THE BATTLE SO WE CAN SETTLE THE SCORE ONCE AND FOR ALL."
    Darth Mole: "You are not going anywhere. It all ends here for you."

* An incredibly loud Wookie scream is heard across the entire continent. *

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 5, TURN 2:
    Method of defense: Troops

The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has crushed The Wookies' base! Tumbark Wookie is out of the game.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 6, TURN 1:

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

A NEW ROUND HAS BEGUN!
    The final confrontation between the Galactic Empire and the Trade Federation is at hand. One will survive and win the game, and the other will be destroyed. Remember that only the original home base counts when eliminating a faction. From now on, the turn sequence will be carried out as follows:

Turn 1: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)
    Turn 2: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

21. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Commander, attack region 6

22. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Attacker: Spike Spiegel (Galactic Empire)
    Defender: Lucidus (Trade Federation)

The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Spike Spiegel, has invaded a Trade Federation territory (6). Viceroy Lucidus must choose his method of Defense.

Battle progress:
    Spike Spiegel: already submitted his method of Attack.
    Lucidus: please send me your method of Defense (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, or Troops) by Private Message.

23. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Jan, no te ha llegado mi PM?

24. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Jan esta de viaje.

25. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Sorry for the delay in the game guys. :( I am back now, so without further ado:

GAME ON!!

Method of defense: Bounty Hunter

The Trade Federation, led by Viceroy Lucidus, has successfully defended territory 6 from the Galactic Empire.

PRJO WARGAME, GAME 1, ROUND 6, TURN 2:

__0__
    _123_
    _789_
    __0__

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.