Chatt, TN The Prodigal Jedi Returns

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Southernjedi, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southernjedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. When's the next meeting?

Jason
  2. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well whadaya know? How's it goin'? To be brief, we have a Game Night tonight at the Dragon Caves (Brainerd Road). The next regular meeting is on May 16th at The Rave, but I think we're going to do a costume apperance at some Chick-Fil-A that SarkaVrae set up. That's mainly just for exposure. I thikn we're having another Game Night next week to get back on a regular schedule. With several of the group at CIII this week, we were going to skip the Role Playing and try out some other stuff. Anyway, if you can, we'll be there from 6:30 until they close the door (usually around 11:00). Glad to see you back on the boards!
  3. darthjess Jedi Youngling

JASON!!!!!

we do a lot more on the boards at mos nooga so start posting!

http://chattooine.proboards39.com/index.cgi

We have missed you! Matt & I are planning on being at the midnight premier next month. Are you going to try to go to that? We would love to see you while we are in town.

and if you haven't heard... I am 4 months pregnant! woot
  4. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    We're on the verge of announcing our plans for the premier. What we're organizing will be a nice feather in our hat. If we pull this off, there will be no doubt that every Star Wars fan in the Chattanooga area will know who we are.

... Or you could just go to the Chattooine boards and read about it as it comes together. Hope to hear from you soon.
  5. Southernjedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The Chattooine site looks great. I can't login with my southernjedi name and password. I probably, back when the site started, registered, but can't remember what the password was. Can someone reset my account and I'll reregister?
  6. mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'll try to contact Jess...
    or login under another name? JediSouthern! LOL

But let me shoot Jess an e-mail!
  7. darthjess Jedi Youngling

Jason,
    I deleted the old so you can just re-sign up. :D
  8. mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling

star 2
    She's good...

hehehe