main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ The Prodigal Son returns...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kai_Halicon, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    yeah, so, after nearly a year's hiatus, I've come back, though I don't know how long for, real world is a harsh mistress.

what'd I miss?

2. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    Kai_Halicon? Kai_Halicon... Now, that's a name I haven't heard in a long
    time... A long time.

Welcome back buddy. The music threads have been a bit dead without you.

3. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey. Nice to see you again. :D

4. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Great to hear you're still here, STH, the music geeks gotta stick together. I see the regulars have stayed true, hope all the rest of you are well.

I've just been really busy with real life - things like excessive work, band breaking up and then forming new band, a reborn social life and "divorce" *snicker* kinda kept me busy..... wimmin'.....

Btw, my band, The Last Days will probably be doing a gig shortly on the Shore/Central Aucks, so I'll keep you cats posted, if you're into a bit of a dark-blues-rock with grunge and emo tones, you might dig us.

I haven't been SW'ing much lately, though I did get a few SW comics (Dark Empire I and II, Union and Tales of The Jedi) from my flatmate, who works for Dymocks, a great hookup! Hopefully I can rekindle the ol' flame, and not come off as a scruffy nerf-herder too much.

5. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Kai, great to see you back.

Does your flatmate work for Dymocks in Queen St? I was just in there today ... nice new store, and they also get in the UK Star Wars magazine.

6. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    What the hell do you want?

Well, everyone else will say "oh hi welcome back and all that pleasant cr4p". :p

;) Good to see ya ugly mug back around these parts. We can officially have the label of "a hive of scum and villany again." w00t

I've just woken up from a 3hour nap and I'm not the monst comprehendable at the best of times. Up at 3:00 and off hunting for deer and Chamois today. Nice walk with ice axe and all in the snow and all. Weather was ok, but my clothes are awesome so thay helps. Didn't get anything unforunately, but it sure beat sitting around doing squat all day... or working! Gotta love this country and this livestyle. :D

Kai - ROAD TRIP TO CHCH!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.